:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rHMT Recipe IX: Roasted fingerling potatoes - *Originally posted by myAE86turbo*  (Read 2511 times)

Brain

• http://binarytechzone.com

this shit is cheap, try it

you need:

fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
shallots
garlic cloves
kosher salt
pepper

preheat your oven to 450 degrees

cut potatoes

cut the shallots

smash garlic cloves with your hand

toss all the stuff in a bowl with olive oil, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper (you can add fresh herbs if you want ie rosemary, thyme, oregano, weed) and lay the potatoes face down over some folded over foil (i dont like washing dishes)

put the potatoes on the middle rack of the oven and roast them till they look like this (about 35 min)

top it with creme fraische and chives (seen here) or sour cream will do and eat it with a nice medium rare (see the Panty dropper write up by Slos13) steak (like the fat ass new york steak i took home from work)

the female version (with the citrus vinagrette from recipe VIII)

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken

dude that looks delicious, and fancy.  Are you a cook/chef?  I know most people here don't have creme fraische in the ice-box.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂

ive got another one crowning right now....

shit it backsplashed on the way out

looks good man
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Brain

• http://binarytechzone.com

dude that looks delicious, and fancy.  Are you a cook/chef?  I know most people here don't have creme fraische in the ice-box.

Someone mentioned in another thread it'd be nice to have the old recipes from HMT so i'm gathering what i can while i still can. I'm gonna keep all the original posters name in the title.

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken

Someone mentioned in another thread it'd be nice to have the old recipes from HMT so i'm gathering what i can while i still can. I'm gonna keep all the original posters name in the title.

ohh im retarded. didnt see that the first time

Kain

• Certified OG

someone get his ass in here.

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom

so, i was bored, and starting digging...

pico de gallo is a salsa...

4 cloves of garlic 
1/2 an onion
4 tomatoes
1 bunch of cilantro
4 limes
3 serrano chilis (or whatever peppers you damn want)
kosher salt
black pepper   

laid out on newspaper for easy clean up 

slice the onion in half, the slice along the root part like this: 

...then against ur last cut to cut them into small to medium dice: 

then throw that shit in a bowl
...dice up the tomatoes to the same size and throw that shit in the bowl too: 

dice up the red hot chilli peppers to about and drop that shit in the bowl: 

tear the bottoms stems off the cilantro with your hands: 

and chop through them ONCE to make them look like this: 

then throw that shit in the bowl
mince (chop to finest) the garlic [nice shot of the DTM knife]: 

slice the limes in halves and squeeze into the mixture: 

season with KOSHER SALT (iodized salt tastes like fuckin chemicals)....
hint: add enough so that the flavors get sharper, but not too much so that
you taste salt. for this recipe, i use about 1/4-1/3 cup of kosher jew salt. 

fresh ground pepper ALWAYS!!!! same rule applies as the salt 

mix that shit with whatever you gots: 

cover with plastic and store for the next day's comsumption
(so the flavors have time to get aquainted and get sexy and all that shit)   
the following day:
break out a bag of ur favorite tortilla chips, liquid gold (green bottle for me)
and some and ur copastetic! 

mangos, pepinos, red onions, avocado and other shit can be thrown in if you want.
use this recipe as a base.     

Your basic chicken fah-jeye-tuh [Peter Griffin] recipe:   
3 large chicken titties, breasts
1 red bell pepper

1 green bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
10 flour tortillas
s&p (kosher n fresh cracked)
4 oz. Chivas Regal Whiskey (substitute JD, Hennessey or whatever the fuck you want)
12 oz. Heineken green bottle   
I. Lay out your boobs and drizzle olive oil on one side. then hit it with some kosher
salt and fresh cracked pepper (breezie cracked the pepper for me). do the same for the other side as well. 

II. Preset your oven to 300. wrap your tortillas in a double layer of foil and throw em in the fuckin hot box. 

III. Get ur veggies out and pick the garlic as the first vicim. 

smash the cloves with the flat end of ur knife and peel the skins off. 

mince the garlic up. larger chunks = lesser garlic flavor
 smaller chunks = greater garlic flavor. get it? 

take the onion and bisect it down the middle of the root, and peel the outer layer of skin off.
Then, cut the root ends off. 

two onion halves and my left foot. 

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! during this whole shit, the vegetable slicing tuturiol pix got deleted!
FUCK!....fuck. ZC pretty much, i cut along the ''grain'' of the onion at an angle to make cresent
like slices. think of like, wedges of an orange. that's what you wanna acheive. as far as the bell peppers go,
try your damn best to cut them into strips. then, throw all that shit in a bowl!!   
damn i was pissed. so i poured two shots of whiskey (and green bottle chaser) for me and the downest person at 11
5 in the a.m. In this case it was my 94 yr old g-ma. g-ma's gangsta...she dont need a chaser. 

''TO FINISHING THIS FUCKING RECIPE WRITE UP/LUNCH!!!

BOTTOMS UP! 

continuing on....   
IV. Heat up a pan with like 3 tablespoons of oil in it at a really high heat
(for really thick chicken titties). I heat up my pan really hot cuz it's aluminum (less residual heat),
but if you have a steel pan or griddle, keep the heat mild and steady. once the pan is smokin hot,
place the boobs neatly in the pan. 

check the first breast you put down, and if it's golden brown...flip it over. 

do the rest of em once the time is due 

V. Once both sides are golden brown, put the tits on a sheet pan. or if the pan you cooked em in is oven safe,
just keep them in the pan. either way, just put the mutha fuckas in the 300 degree oven to cook the insides of
the boobs. 

while you're cooking the chicken to an internal boob temp of 138 degrees you're gonna cook the veggies.   
VI. If you used a sheet pan or something, use the same pan from the chicken to cook ur veggies. if not,
just throw the garlic in a pan with some oil. 

then before the garlic starts to brown, throw in the rest of the veggies. 

Season the veggies with fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt 

while you're cooking this vegetable mix, bite 1 of each of the different kinds and stop cooking them once they
get to a consistency that YOU feel is good to eat in ur fajita. you can cook it a lil so that you have really
crunchy-crisp veggies, or cook it too all hell full boost so that you end up with limp veggies.   

VII. Once the tata's are cooked on the inside or it's juices run clear or the insides aren't raw or they've
reached the internal boob temp of 138 degrees. what the fuck ever. let them rest for like 2 min so the juices
inside can settle down. then, slice them like so. 

VII. Put the cooked veggies to one side of a large platter and the sliced chicken on the other side. like so. 

VIII. Pull your tortillas out. Serve with your favorite hot sauce (for this, Tapatio tire hat) and liquid gold
(again, green bottle). 

You can damn well use flank/skirt steak if you want. i think it's better when you use flank steak. but all i
had was chicken, sucky for me. just cook the steak the same way, but instead of putting it in an oven, put the
steaks inside a double layer of foil to keep em hot. 

Stay tuned for the next installment of How to...  fried ice cream

u prolly read the topic of subject and said ''WTF well, here it is....   
you'll need:

Ice cream (whatever flavor or type)
bread crumbs or crumbled corn flakes
ice cream scoop
frozen sheet tray or dinner plate or 'whatever the fuck you have'
plastic wrap
vegetable oil
pot for cooking     
you can use any ice cream you want. my favorite type of ice cream is Gelato (italian ice cream).
i used the green tea flavor i picked up from Trader Joes.   

you'll need an ice cream scoop and a sheet pan or plate or piece of slate...pretty much whatever the fuck
you have. and with 'whatever the fuck you have' make sure it's cold from being in the freezer.

Scoop out ur cream and shape them into balls, or cubes...whatever the fuck you want   
scoop out how many you're gonna use and place it on that cold shit of 'whatever the fuck you have.'
i made mine into the shape of balls. cover them and put them back in the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.   

next, crack an egg or two, mix it up and put it in a bowl. at the same time, put bread crumbs or broken up
corn flakes in a bowl as well. these will be used for batter. 

once your ice cream (shaped) has been in the freezer for at least 5 hrs., dip them in the 'egg wash' then
the bread crumbs/corn flakes and put them back on the sheet pan/'whatever the fuck you have' and cover it
with plastic wrap. then put it back in the freezer for at least another 5 hours. 

repeat the dipping/batter step so that you coat the ice cream 3 times!!   
then, fill a pot (lol, i said POT) with enough vegetable oil to cover you're ice cream thinggy.

and get something to hold ur ice cream thinggy with...here, i used a potato masher.

you can use a strainer or whatever the fuck you want. 

this is what the fried ice cream ball looked like immediately before i dropped it in the frying oil. 

before you fry this mutha...keep in mind that you wanna make sure you're oil is hella hot (about 350-375 degrees).
..and you drop it in the fryer immediately after you get it out of the freezer.   

fry the ball/square or whatever shape you made it into for 10 seconds or till it looks golden brown like this:

dab the ball with a paper towel to rid of the oiliness. 

eat that shit and enjoy deep fried frozen goodness!!!!   

***if you wanna get creative with it, you can season the dry batter (bread crumbs or corn flakes) with cinnamon,
nutmeg sugar or whatever floats ur boat. i demonstrated a plain batter.   

*******stay tuned for the next recipe installment: basic chicken fajitas.     

and btw, here's a pic of my new HKS intercooler in pieces (need to weld the end tanks). yeah it's kinda dinky
i know, but for 150 bucks brand new...size didnt matter. anyone wanna buy a used starion intercooler

Here's the 5 min. recipe you voltures have been asking for....   
you need:   
-half a banana
-2 tablespoons of brown sugar

-2 tablespoons of butter
-2 tablespoons of your choice of liqour (i used Grand Marnier [french orange cognac] you can use banana
liquor most common is rum. make sure it's 35% alcohol or more.   
I. Slice the half of the banana in half lengthwise and have all ur ingredients ready on a plate 

II. Melt the butter with the sugar in a saute pan and mix 

III. Put the bananas in the sauce 

IV. take the pan away from the flame and add ur liquor 

V. Put the pan back on the flame and tilt the pan towards the flame to ignite the fumes, watch ur hair. 

VI. Plate that shit in a ceramic or heat resistant bowl. 

VII. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top 

thass it!   

Panty drop time: 5 min cooking time, 5 min eating time, 4 seconds panty drop time= 10 min
4 seconds to punana!         

This is good when you have like 1 slice of left over pizza and you wanna stretch it out the next morning.   
you need this stuff, 3:1 compression ratio of eggs to pizza slice, garlic, onion (yes you can leave it out u puss)
, kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, oil   

cut the crust off and cut the slice into strips, then uniform cubes 

chop the onion and smash the garlic with your hand knife, whatever, just getrdone 

Cook the onion till brown (or 'carmelized') then add the garlic, hint: while the onion is browning whip
the eggs in a bowl and try to use a non stick pan! 

cook the garlic for a couple of min but dont brown, then add the pizza and season with a pinch of salt
and a pinch of fresh ground pepper 

cook the pizza until the cheese starts to get stringy and gooey

then add the eggs 

take the eggs out when cooked through, serve with your favorite hot sauce or ranch... and.... ZAGAZOW!!   
pizza eggs mah ninja!   

'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

shadow

• Certified OG

here's something you can use to impress some women.

Citrus vinaigrette   

you need:   
lemons
limes
oranges
canola oil or canola/olive oil blend
kosher salt
fresh cracked pepper
sugar   

grate the zest off equal amount of the citrus and chop it really fine. i used a microplane but you can
use the finest grate on a box grater.   

put it into a bowl 

squeeze the juice out of the fruits, exclude the seeds 

put a damp towel down like this and put the bowl over it 

measure out equal amounts of canola oil with the juice 

put the zest in a bowl with the juice a pinch of kosher salt, sugar and fresh cracked black pepper.

whisk it up and gradually drip and whisk the oil into the juice till all the oil is used 

once its all together taste it and add more sugar if it's too acidic.
add more salt and pepper if it's bland.   
done   
the oil and juice is separated in this pic, just like the bottled shit you can shake this up vigorously
so it comes back together before you put it over some greens   

NEXT   
Red wine vinaigrette with capers, shallots and chives   
need:
red wine vinegar
capers chopped super fine
shallot chopped super fine
chives chopped super fine
dijon mustard

canola/canola olive oil blend
kosher salt
fresh cracked pepper   
put equal amount of the capers, shallots, chives and dijon into a bowl with some salt and pepper in a bowl 

add the vinegar and whisk together 

equal amounts of oil and vinegar again 

and whisk one into the other just like the first one and adjust accordingly 

done...two bomb dressings that will get her to undress...and stay fit for doggie   

i suggest dressing mixed greens with these         
First one is miso glazed Black Cod. I got these two pieces from the jdm market for 3.50!!

if you like sea bass, chilean sea bass, you'll really like this fish. its like, butter...it flakes effortlessly
and its like, butter.   

need:
shiro miso (white miso)
honey
sake (or water if you dont have it, like me)
sesame oil
black cod   
turn on your broiler in the oven   
put some miso in the bowl 

add honey and taste the mix (till the saltiness if the miso is not too salty and balanced) 

add sesame oil (1/3 of the amount of the miso) and add water (or sake) till the mix is viscous
(but not too watery) and looks like this 

slather both sides of the cod 

you can marinate over time if you want 

grease some folded up foil to heavy duty status with sesame oil 

and put the fish on it and throw it under the broiler 

when some of the glaze starts carmelizing or slightly charring its done 

serve with rice (all i had was brown rice) raw carrots (some hard texture for contrast since this

fish is so delicate and buttery) green onions and edamame 

NEXT   
Simple seared salmon   

salmon filet
kosher salt
fresh cracked pepper   
this is just demonstrating technique, there's a shit load of ways to flavor this...this can be enjoyed
with a simple squeeze of lemon and over a salad   
preheat the oven to 350 degrees   
season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper 

heat up your pan for like 3 min on medium high heat. then heat up your oil (about .25 of and inch deep)

for 45 seconds. place it in the pan with the flat side down (not skin side) 

watch the color change, when you see that .25 of and inch turn orange take it off the pan. Dont flip!   
put it into some folded foil and throw it into the oven for 4-5 min 

Done   

this shit is cheap, try it   
you need:   
fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
shallots
garlic cloves
kosher salt
pepper   

preheat your oven to 450 degrees   
cut potatoes 

cut the shallots 

smash garlic cloves with your hand 

toss all the stuff in a bowl with olive oil, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
(you can add fresh herbs if you want ie rosemary, thyme, oregano, weed) and lay the potatoes face down over
some folded over foil (i dont like washing dishes) 

put the potatoes on the middle rack of the oven and roast them till they look like this (about 35 min) 

top it with creme fraische and chives (seen here) or sour cream will do and eat it with a nice medium rare
(see the Panty dropper write up by Slos13) steak (like the fat ass new york steak i took home from work)   

the female version (with the citrus vinagrette from recipe VIII) 

'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

jay

fuck my life

I want you to die

Stone cold killin sandnog from the motherfuckin low cash, fuck ya, getcha pee pee wet. ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829   http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3871/detroit187.jpg

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!

im hungry
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

Ravage70

• Certified OG
  • The Hotrex foot. Stiletto ready!

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!

Fuck, so much good looking food in this thread.  And all I can afford is Popeye's chicken :(
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG

I promise to dissect this thread and others and create the ultimate RHMT Recipe Thread, just as the RHMT tracks thread...

....as soon as someone does a write up on American Burritos.  :noel:
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

shadow

• Certified OG

rHMT Classic Recipe
Chef:
Stealthmode

Recipe:
American Burritos

Premise:
Shitty weather leads to American Burritos, which consists of 80% grub and 20% fun.

Food Needed:
1 pound of ground beef
Kraft singles cheese
Tortillas (the bigger the better)
Sriracha chinese hotsauce (Called Red Rooster by white people everywhere, but it's not, it's sriracha)

Directions:
Cook all of the hamburger, no seasoning, nothing. Drain the grease
Load a tortilla with the hamburger
3 slice minimum on the cheese. (don't fake the funk, bitchez)
Sriracha all over that shit. (The more you can handle means you're a true hustler)
Fold, fucken eat.

Objective:

Eat as many American Burritos as you can. Get down on that shit. If you do it right, you'll wake up at 3am and blow out your wax ring, as well as your O-ring.

The end.

bam, bitch tits.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG

Dang, I wasn't thinking it would be word for word.  :o

bonus points if you find the pic of baby bin laden with barf all over his shirt after making American burritos for the original thread. (I'd be fucken mad impressed on that. I kinda already am)
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.
Pages: [1]   Go Up