:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: If I can make it somewhat right, I will  (Read 54930 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
If I can make it somewhat right, I will
« on: March 07, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

I dont want to make any profit off the sale of HMT, I never intended to purchase HMT as a "profit machine" when I bought it from Jeff so here are the two best options I can think of...

#1 - If Jeff, members or sponsors...or anyone else who wants to buy back HMT wants to get together the money for what Rick P sold it to me for, I will buy it back from Rick, extra expenses at my expense.

#2 - You can continue on with this or whatever else is in the works, and I'll donate the profit that I made from the sale to you guys to cover whatever expenses there are, hosting etc.

I could also give the money to charity, or whatever...if I ever imagined THIS would have happen, do you think I would have gone forward with the sale?

The other thing I have offered up is the old server, it is paid through the end of this year...you can have that as well.

There is nothing else I can ever do or say to express my regret, I never saw (but should have) this coming...I'm a dumbass, a screw up, whatever words you want to call me...there is no excuse.

spoonfedcrx

Re: If I can make it somewhat right, I will
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

How much did you sellout for?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:45:18 PM by spoonfedcrx »

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »

How much did you sell it for?
im wondering the same thing
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »

you know I really really fucking hate you but that acually really sounds like a guy who admided he fucked up. I have been there before, we all make mistakes. I really dont know what you can do to make it right but gaddam man WTF were you thinking??????????????????????????
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

If you can get together the money, I will make it happen...I dont want to give a figure, I just dont think that is prudent.

It really is NOT much more than Jeff sold it to me for...I just dont know how much more Rick P is going to want for his "Expenses" involved...but I will cover them

QikEnuF

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »

I'm with highroller. Idk why I feel like I do, but I feel like you actually do feel shitty about this man.  :'(

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47:18 PM »

Chris, you seem sincere, just as you have in a few other posts regarding this matter.  I hope you truly are man.

We all make mistakes.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »

find out what he would sell it back to you for, I will not rest untill hmt is run into the ground anyways. And then lets go from there. I fell like I just got evicted from my family home

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »

you know I really really fucking hate you but that acually really sounds like a guy who admided he fucked up. I have been there before, we all make mistakes. I really dont know what you can do to make it right but gaddam man WTF were you thinking??????????????????????????

If I was you, I would really hate me too...I am disappointed in myself, because I really didnt see it turning into what it has.

I dont want forgiveness, I just want to make it right (as best i can)

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »

find out what he would sell it back to you for, I will not rest untill hmt is run into the ground anyways. And then lets go from there. I fell like I just got evicted from my family home

he wont give me a figure, I have to make an offer

what he paid for it + expenses = offer

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 10:49:33 PM »

Yeah, he's sorry but for what reasons? Is he sorry because he realizes the amount of sales he's going to lose out on because of what he did? Or is he genuinely sorry for actually upsetting everyone?

Xeno, so you NOW admit you made a profit? Which means you lied?
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 10:50:13 PM »

I'm with highroller. Idk why I feel like I do, but I feel like you actually do feel shitty about this man.  :'(

i do feel shitty...and what I did do, I did with no ill intentions, just naivety

QikEnuF

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

Don't start trashing this thread guys. We've got a good 5-6 other threads for that. Chris, do you have the backups n shit for the site?

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

Yeah, he's sorry but for what reasons? Is he sorry because he realizes the amount of sales he's going to lose out on because of what he did? Or is he genuinely sorry for actually upsetting everyone?

Xeno, so you NOW admit you made a profit? Which means you lied?

i never said I didnt make a profit on the sale

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 10:51:14 PM »

Sounds to me like this is Ricks way of undoing the dumbest thing he ever did, and getting his money back.

I say live with your decisions, he'll live with losing his ass, and we'll (minus you) live it up right here and make rap songs about your family.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »

Shit, I have money, we can do donations but offer him what he payed. PM me that figger then lets se what we can do.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »

Don't start trashing this thread guys. We've got a good 5-6 other threads for that. Chris, do you have the backups n shit for the site?

i think we have a backup from a month or so ago...

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

Every time someone asked or said that you made a profit, you'd always reply with "I sold it for the same price as Jeff sold it to me".

www.crzytuning.com

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

Every time someone asked or said that you made a profit, you'd always reply with "I sold it for the same price as Jeff sold it to me".

you must be mistaken....i tried to sell it to another OG for LESS than i paid jeff for it

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »

You say you wanna get together and buy it back.  If your selling price + esxpenses = offer then that can't be figured out til we know how much you sold it for?

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 10:53:13 PM »

Sounds to me like this is Ricks way of undoing the dumbest thing he ever did, and getting his money back.

I say live with your decisions, he'll live with losing his ass, and we'll (minus you) live it up right here and make rap songs about your family.

Rick says he doesnt want to sell it...but he said he would sell it to me.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »

I'm not mad at you Chris. You wanted to sell for a while and no one stepped up. I really believe you never thought this would happen.

I tried to give that guy a chance. I tried to get him to bring back all the banned people and lay off a bit. He is a control freak. He seemed suprised when I told him I didn't want to be a part of his disaster anymore. Fuck em.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Shit, I have money, we can do donations but offer him what he payed. PM me that figger then lets se what we can do.

WTF are you talking about? The members are here, and we have the real HMT. We don't need to donate, pay, or do shit because some fucken idiot sold out and a Canadian lost his ass. I'm good with both of them dealing with their own creations. Pay who, for WHAT? lol
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »

You say you wanna get together and buy it back.  If your selling price + esxpenses = offer then that can't be figured out til we know how much you sold it for?

i've seen enough figures from what people say they would donate, you have enough.

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »

PM'ing you my paypal info.  Don't forget the 3%  :noel:

:P

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »

WTF are you talking about? The members are here, and we have the real HMT. We don't need to donate, pay, or do shit because some fucken idiot sold out and a Canadian lost his ass. I'm good with both of them dealing with their own creations. Pay who, for WHAT? lol

I think you are right, and I want all of the money I did make to go to the new HMT...i think that would be better overall

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

bet he'll lurk for a bit before buying his next forum. fuck him, let him eat his money and i'm already quite cozy here.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »

I'm not mad at you Chris. You wanted to sell for a while and no one stepped up. I really believe you never thought this would happen.

I tried to give that guy a chance. I tried to get him to bring back all the banned people and lay off a bit. He is a control freak. He seemed suprised when I told him I didn't want to be a part of his disaster anymore. Fuck em.

Thanks Dave, I appreciate that...and I thought he was different talking with him before.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

bet he'll lurk for a bit before buying his next forum. fuck him, let him eat his money and i'm already quite cozy here.

x2
www.crzytuning.com

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »

fuck that site....  let just do this site bigger and badder.  let him fuckin lose his ass with HMT

we are now the REALhomemadeturbo.  Change is supposed to be good right..  Lets just all start over here because this already seems to be established
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up