:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Serious advice needed  (Read 13465 times)

chris

Re: Serious advice needed
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2010, 08:59:14 PM »

You should just forget about here and move on. She will just end up bringing you down into a relapse or rat you out to benefit her (I.E. get custody of kid) the first chance she gets. This is why I always hold back on doing drugs more than a day in a row. Keep that shit to one weekend night use to keep the demons away.

If you really want to quit and be done for good I say get yourself into some meetings. If you are addicted you will end up caving in saying "just one more time" and be hooked until something else happens. Try switching to something non addicting like weed or psychedelics.

that's just it.. we didn't do this stuff long enough to build an uncontrollable addiction. I know women and men are different psychologically, but I haven't thought about it more than once. I have strong willpower; I'm afraid she does not, hence all this bullshit she flipped in my face from this... most intelligent people would have asked family for some family support WITHOUT SPILLING THEIR GUTS ABOUT SERIOUS PERSONAL SHIT which leads to dire consequences. I think she may have been done with me prior to this, she was ready to leave, then saw the opportunity to and went with it full force.

You got it sir. Women when in love will do anything to stay with that person especially not rat you out to her parents.

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, is there any legal obligations or issues that you may have that would limit you to the army? Like DUI's etc etc?

Nothing.. I went to jail once because I was in a street racing accident and a 17 year old chick with me got hurt. Her family sued, and they pressed for 10 days in county. btw, it was the other guys fault for hitting me in the rear after he lost and got behind me.. sent me into a T-bone on her side. it was pretty nasty for her; lots of surgery.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, is there any legal obligations or issues that you may have that would limit you to the army? Like DUI's etc etc?

Nothing.. I went to jail once because I was in a street racing accident and a 17 year old chick with me got hurt. Her family sued, and they pressed for 10 days in county. btw, it was the other guys fault for hitting me in the rear after he lost and got behind me.. sent me into a T-bone on her side. it was pretty nasty for her; lots of surgery.

Sounds like you were both racing in traffic.  Your fault, too.

bigwig

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2010, 11:31:14 PM »

Dude, you ever take responsibility?  "It wasn't my fault.  I was just street racing with a passenger and got in an accident."  It's your fault as much as hers as much as his.  You are all equally retarded.

Go die in a fire.

arsenio

• I have the word "CockHound" tattooed on my neck
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2010, 11:33:11 PM »

How long ago was this? I think I remember hearing about this.
I am currently banned for being a piece of shit.
Will you miss me?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2010, 11:33:46 PM »

It amuses me to see rent-free basement dwellers give lectures on responsibility.

bigwig

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »

It amuses me to see rent-free basement dwellers give lectures on responsibility.

Says the guy who has a running excuse of not being responsible because he's an air head.....

Limiting your responsibilities and taking on responsibilities and dumping them are two different things.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »

Says the guy who has a running excuse of not being responsible because he's an air head.....

Limiting your responsibilities and taking on responsibilities and dumping them are two different things.

I suck at shipping so I do not post in the FS section.  So? 

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2010, 01:06:32 AM »

Eh, 2nd day is ALWAYS the worst. No matter the dependency. I was up to 150mg a day for about a month straight, and before that about 60mg a day for the previous 2-3 months. The shit will suck you in before you know what hit you. I was on it legitamately to start with for my back and knees. Then got off of them, and needed to to work to 100 hour weeks we were doing on contract work. I came home, and realized how fucked up it had gotten me. Now I just do some every now and then when my back or knees flare up with pain. Just be careful man
Shieettt 150mg? Try 320-400mg to sustain and up 10 1100mg a day, going thru 1/4s of hop in 2 days, at the peak of it, the detox was hell, pure utter hell, thAnk god for suboxone, although it's far from a cure all, you'll be suprised how good you feel when you get off it though. Despite all the NA bs, addiction manifests from other issues you're dealing with in life, the drugs cover up all your problems, figure out the root of your use, understNd and come to terms with it.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »

on a side note, who needs a 100 of them? haha just kiddddinn  O0
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »

Will power...  ah yes... LOL, let me know how that works out for you. Acyually I can tell you how it WONT...

Go to a fuckikng meeting, if you think its fucking gay and cand stand it, you belong there. Accept it or dont and enjoy what comes... It ONLY gets worse. Ask me how I know. If you want help look up intergroup in you r area and GO...

fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, be a man and deal with it. I dont suggest suboxone   methadone or any of the other government pushed bullshit. My old lady went through the mnethadone shit. Its aload of shit.

KICK DOPE COLD TURKEY, be glad you haver a family that supports you and get your fucking shit together. I suggest AA meetngs in a griity AA hall, NA are mostly meetings full of a bunch of whiny fucking pussy faggots... Opiate junjkies usually are, they tend to think they have it sooo bad.....

Quit for yourself faggot, NO OTHER WAY  WILL WORK.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2010, 01:36:36 AM »

methadone is shit, subuxone on the otherhand is not.  Methodone is a long term treatment which usually fails because kicking methadone can be a month long withdrawal, much longer than a heroin or normal opiate withdrawal which is around a week max.  Now suboxone is a quick treatment, if done right, should b e used no longer than 10 days, yeah you'll still feel shitty, but you'll stop puking your guts up, stop being unable to stomach anything and pissing out water.  I honestly think opiate withdrawal is the worst feeling ever. ever.  Id rather be anally violated by spiker than have to deal with that shit again. Pure, utter, hell.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2010, 01:39:19 AM »

LikkeI said, i get it.. My old lady has stuggled with heroin, methadone and soboxone... Its all shit, the real way to do it is kick. Cold. YES you will want to die, no you wont... It SHOULD be enough to remind you you dont ever want to do it again, but if youre a junky you will...  and then repeat... over and over and over..

I know this

---GFI we build FAST---

2slow

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2010, 01:42:31 AM »

Id rather be anally violated by spiker than have to deal with that shit again. Pure, utter, hell.
so your saying spiker should fuck him in the ass to make him feel better?

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2010, 01:44:15 AM »

scott are you 100% clean now?
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2010, 01:47:18 AM »

Eh, i dip n dabble, 100 percent clean would be BDVT style, no drinking or nothing, and fuck man, im 23, i can't do that.  Just 2 nights ago i was puking my guts out.  When the situation calls for it Im not quick to say no, sayyy a rave or somethin yeah im gonna get thizzed the fuck out, or blow some yayo at a club.  I have fucked up and went on binges with the oxy and it fucking sucks, it so stupid, i mean, after say a week straight, you dont even feel good, you just feel not shitty.  What keelay is saying about 'no more than 2 days straight' is fucking right.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »

The old saying is true though, once an addict, always an addict, its just, how much can i keep it under control?  er' how out of control can i not let it get.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2010, 01:50:50 AM »

er' how out of control can i not let it get.

lol  O0
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2010, 01:54:51 AM »

Its weird though, everyone has their own drug of choice and i dont think they could get addicted to something that isnt their drug of choice.  i.e.  Theres no way in hell i could get addicted to alcohol, i think an alcohol addiction is probably THE worst, i've witnessed people have seizures while detoxing from alcohol.  Alcohol and benzo's are the only 2 drugs you can die from the withdrawals.  And people that are addicted to alcohol get subjected to their drug of choice much more often.  I mean shit, how often do you see a commercial for some crack or heroin? 

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:24 AM »

Alcohol and benzo's are the only 2 drugs you can die from the withdrawals. 

this is true and alot of people dont know it

---GFI we build FAST---

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2010, 02:04:06 AM »

werd, i know the 12 steps nigga, the 13th is the best, 'helping others'  :noel:

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2010, 02:23:05 AM »

in case you didnt know:

snaking a girl from a homie = fuck face move, depending on how good of a "friend" dude was.

actively seeking drugs = your a druggie

overdosing and your batshitcrazy fiancee losing it and calling her folks = the best thing that could have happened to you.

i can think of 1000 different ways that night could have gone worse for you.

you have been behaving stupidly, stop it.  pull your head out of your ass and look around and take stock.  your child is alive, and still too young to remember this episode. 

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

Fuck, Scott. I guess I never had the luxury of having that much at my diposal, or I would have done it. I mean the most I've EVER hit at once was 210mg. God I thought my nose was going to fall off. That was a fucking pile of powder, that took a good solid minute to get up there.
   And everyone has their own method to quitting. Mine just happens to be the desire to not be a fucking strung out junkie. I've went through withdrawls with a cigarette celophane wrapper FULL or 60's within arms reach. If that's not just will power and WANTING to be sober, I don't know what is. According to everyone's NA bullshit, my addiction would have kicked in and I wouldn't have been able to help myself and gotten into my stash. I guess I'm just super fucking human. WORSHIP ME!
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »

And everyone has their own method to quitting. Mine just happens to be the desire to not be a fucking strung out junkie.

No, youre fucked and you dont even know it, you wont untill you can actually not lie to yourself... 

Thats the funny thing about a lieing junky... They think they're fooling everyone, but the truth is people expect their lies and just dont care that much anymore... The only one you're fooling is yourself.

Super human??

You're a super dipshit... I see thousands of them a month. Literally.

---GFI we build FAST---

narfdanarf

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2010, 04:55:31 PM »

Shit happens to the best of us.  2005 I woke up on the roof of some random house in podunk west virginia chained to some random pole, clothes tattered with blood all over them.  That was my wake up moment, like spiker said I quit cold turkey I realized I was fucked and that the shit would probably happen again if i ever let it.  Right now I have been sober since refuse to drink or do anything that might get me to a state of mind where I might not be fully aware of my choices because I know I'm a fucking idiot.  So far so good.  Good luck to you sir, and just remember a little becomes just a little and the little gets more and more.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2010, 05:06:19 PM »

And everyone has their own method to quitting. Mine just happens to be the desire to not be a fucking strung out junkie.

No, youre fucked and you dont even know it, you wont untill you can actually not lie to yourself... 

Thats the funny thing about a lieing junky... They think they're fooling everyone, but the truth is people expect their lies and just dont care that much anymore... The only one you're fooling is yourself.

Super human??

You're a super dipshit... I see thousands of them a month. Literally.

OK
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2010, 05:42:39 PM »

You're thinking crack heads, we were managing a normal life during the day and night, with a 40mg-80mg.. that's a regular prescribed amount and is just enough to give you a little buzz for the day..

Blah blah blah. When you even get NEAR the point where you mix meds and black out, you are a piece of shit junkie. Watch some of the REAL intervention shows. Once you are addicted, you will think anything is normal. Taking drugs is anything BUT normal.

My honest opinion is that abusing perscription drugs should be a capital crime. Mainly because if we let darwin do the hard work, innocent people will get hurt on occation. This coming from a guy who's favorite cousin OD'd.

Here's my advice. Carry big a knife. If your "strong willpower" allows a single mg of anyone else's perscription into your body, stab your jugular as many times as you can. That is the only true way to cure adiction, and not be a drain on those you love.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2010, 06:24:10 PM »

no wonder you suck at shipping.

ITS EASY
sell the pills to

make rent to

take care of your son and

STOP BEING A NIGGER JUNKIE FUCK!

this

maybe this is carma for you screwing ppl?
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2010, 06:58:29 PM »

Fuck, Scott. I guess I never had the luxury of having that much at my diposal, or I would have done it. I mean the most I've EVER hit at once was 210mg. God I thought my nose was going to fall off. That was a fucking pile of powder, that took a good solid minute to get up there.
   And everyone has their own method to quitting. Mine just happens to be the desire to not be a fucking strung out junkie. I've went through withdrawls with a cigarette celophane wrapper FULL or 60's within arms reach. If that's not just will power and WANTING to be sober, I don't know what is. According to everyone's NA bullshit, my addiction would have kicked in and I wouldn't have been able to help myself and gotten into my stash. I guess I'm just super fucking human. WORSHIP ME!

Honestly keelay, i dont think you are a TRUE addict.  True addicts wont stop because of will power, theyll stop when they hit rock fucking bottom.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »

You're thinking crack heads, we were managing a normal life during the day and night, with a 40mg-80mg.. that's a regular prescribed amount and is just enough to give you a little buzz for the day..

Blah blah blah. When you even get NEAR the point where you mix meds and black out, you are a piece of shit junkie. Watch some of the REAL intervention shows. Once you are addicted, you will think anything is normal. Taking drugs is anything BUT normal.

My honest opinion is that abusing perscription drugs should be a capital crime. Mainly because if we let darwin do the hard work, innocent people will get hurt on occation. This coming from a guy who's favorite cousin OD'd.

Here's my advice. Carry big a knife. If your "strong willpower" allows a single mg of anyone else's perscription into your body, stab your jugular as many times as you can. That is the only true way to cure adiction, and not be a drain on those you love.

fuck that. i enjoy other people's prescriptions responsibly.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up