:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Halo Reach, anyone getting?  (Read 13572 times)

jay

Re: Halo Reach, anyone getting?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 05:04:21 PM »

just watched a vid of forge world... thats fucking awesome kinda like gmod or bf2 sandbox

I want you to die

Stone cold killin sandnog from the motherfuckin low cash, fuck ya, getcha pee pee wet. ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829   http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3871/detroit187.jpg

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »

most of the annoying kids are now grown the fuck up.  like me, even though I still wasn't a little kid before, just loved to shit talk

That's true but there are always new little shits to fill their shoes.  I was playing Halo 3 as late as a week or two ago, and compared to my experience on Halo Reach last night there were a shitton more kids on Halo 3 than Reach, for now.

Mute does work but I get annoyed having to go through the menus.  Usually just go to private chat with my party.

The hologram thing is a pretty neat idea.  I haven't played any rocket slayer matches yet, but I can see them being extremely useful for wasting opponents ammo.

I'll add ya when I get home glustic.  Maybe we can party on multiplayer.

Word, me and my wife will be on around 7 PM MST. Should be fun  :noel:

I'll most likely be on, and most likely intoxicated.

Just read that Halo Reach has an "auto mute" feature, where if you're matched with someone that has been muted by a lot of other players, they are muted by default :P  I was worried about that being a problem when my whole team is muted that may have something useful to say, but they're giving a notification and warning before being auto muted.

Thank god.

You've gotta be kidding me, that is the best fucking feature I have ever heard of.

And I will be drinking bud light  :noel:
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

ironcrx

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 05:07:45 PM »

Im tempted but i was hugely let down by ODST

I too am waiting on cod ops
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 06:49:21 PM »

Any review will say ODST was a "mis-step" on Bungie's part, and Reach is the best of the series.  :P

I've never touched Forge.  Not on Halo 3 or this game.  Never played ODST :/

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »

ODST is the best. I've played way too much halo in the past few years.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 08:54:43 PM »

Any review will say ODST was a "mis-step" on Bungie's part, and Reach is the best of the series.  :P

I've never touched Forge.  Not on Halo 3 or this game.  Never played ODST :/
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 04:50:48 AM »

i went and bought it today. i really hope the online play is more fun then campaign mode. anyone who says Halo is better then COD is a retard, i can say this without bias now that ive finally played halo.

the controls absolutley blow dick on this game.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 05:35:55 AM »

change the controls so that the are the same as COD

fucktard

besides you play halo once coming from being a COD whore, obviously your going to hate it. I hated COD when I first played it too.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 09:21:29 AM »

i went and bought it today. i really hope the online play is more fun then campaign mode. anyone who says Halo is better then COD is a retard, i can say this without bias now that ive finally played halo.

the controls absolutley blow dick on this game.

Campaign isn't bad but nothing too special.  COD has a better campaign.  I just prefer Halo multiplayer.

Yeah, I hated the controls too...because I'm used to the ones on Halo 3.  Just like I hated Halo 3's controls and COD's controls.  It's not that they suck, it's because it's not what you're used to.  The first thing I did was change melee back to B like I'm used to, but I'll probably change it back to RB so that I can "aim" while meleeing.

besides you play halo once coming from being a COD whore, obviously your going to hate it. I hated COD when I first played it too.

Yeah, similar to above, you get used to something and hate everything that's different...

jay

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »

you wanna talk about controls that suck look what they did to battlefield bad company 2 lol

gameplay was awesome but the controls just blow dick

I want you to die

Stone cold killin sandnog from the motherfuckin low cash, fuck ya, getcha pee pee wet. ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829 ♥#9829#9829   http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3871/detroit187.jpg

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

fucktard

can you even do that?

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »

people were talking about it last night, check it out I don't know COD controls off hand

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »

fucktard

can you even do that?

afaik control customization is limited to a few presets...

The default one makes the most sense IMO.  Old Halo style, you couldn't melee while trying to aim so i had to keep moving my thumb to the joystick to aim then B to melee.  Now all the "attack" buttons are at the top.  I'll just have to get used to it...

Gruntpocalypse with a lot of skulls activated makes for fun, relatively quick credits.  Hordes of grunts on heroic can be tough...  Good for getting long sprees, though.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

fucktard

can you even do that?

afaik control customization is limited to a few presets...

The default one makes the most sense IMO.  Old Halo style, you couldn't melee while trying to aim so i had to keep moving my thumb to the joystick to aim then B to melee.  Now all the "attack" buttons are at the top.  I'll just have to get used to it...

Gruntpocalypse with a lot of skulls activated makes for fun, relatively quick credits.  Hordes of grunts on heroic can be tough...  Good for getting long sprees, though.

bumper jumper ftw.

fucktard

Levi I accepted your friend request, but your an ass and didnt wanna get owned by me I suppose...
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »

I would like to get owned. ;D

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 05:49:28 PM »

Jew
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

Better be careful how you word that... HAHAHA

-BUK

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2010, 03:37:12 AM »

yea its just a few presets. i tried multiplayer today and fuck is it hard to kill people. i went -1 on one match lol. im so bad at halo right now.

im afraid if i play halo too much im gonna be fucked when black ops comes out.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2010, 07:35:55 AM »

I absolutely LOVE the sniper now. I go 20-2 in big team. The new DDR thing is pretty bad ass aswell as the needler equivalent thing.

Seems they went away with the old Assault rifle for 2 seconds then beat down gayness and this game is geared towards more pinpoint accuracy than just spraying bullets and then melee.

FUCKING love the game, campaign is fucking BA, Online is cool but it needs more maps.

jay

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2010, 08:51:28 AM »

lmao at cod black ops gun game came straight from the community my ass :p

I want you to die

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »

Haha you're right.  Wasn't trying to ignore your invite yesterday.  A couple friends and I were going through campaign on Heroic with a few skulls on to get that weekly challenge done, and it was pretty intense.  Tonight we'll probably be finishing the last 4 levels required for the challenge.

yea its just a few presets. i tried multiplayer today and fuck is it hard to kill people. i went -1 on one match lol. im so bad at halo right now.

What?  It's easy to kill people :P  I was playing Halo 3 before this and on average it seemed to have much better players.  Probably because the only people still playing it were mostly the die-hard players.  -1?  :P

I absolutely LOVE the sniper now. I go 20-2 in big team. The new DDR thing is pretty bad ass aswell as the needler equivalent thing.

Seems they went away with the old Assault rifle for 2 seconds then beat down gayness and this game is geared towards more pinpoint accuracy than just spraying bullets and then melee.

FUCKING love the game, campaign is fucking BA, Online is cool but it needs more maps.

Sniper is fun.  Give me a sniper and battle rifle and I'm a happy camper.

I've enjoyed every bit of it so far.  Campaign I haven't beat yet, mostly because I've been having a blast on multiplayer, but it is fun to play and hopefully will be finishing it up today.  You know more maps will come (probably for a price), but I have to say I am happy to see so many Halo 2 maps making a return.  The main ones I miss are Zanzibar and Lockout.

SO.  Anyone interested in a 16 player campaign?  I'd like to get a bunch of people together to play it.  I know three others that would join me, but a 16-player campaign would probably be epic.  It's supposed to scale the number/difficulty of the AI according to how many are in co-op.

Anyone up for it?  What time would be best?  Any day after 4:30pm would work for me.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

Haha you're right.  Wasn't trying to ignore your invite yesterday.  A couple friends and I were going through campaign on Heroic with a few skulls on to get that weekly challenge done, and it was pretty intense.  Tonight we'll probably be finishing the last 4 levels required for the challenge.

What?  It's easy to kill people :P  I was playing Halo 3 before this and on average it seemed to have much better players.  Probably because the only people still playing it were mostly the die-hard players.  -1?  :P

Sniper is fun.  Give me a sniper and battle rifle and I'm a happy camper.

I've enjoyed every bit of it so far.  Campaign I haven't beat yet, mostly because I've been having a blast on multiplayer, but it is fun to play and hopefully will be finishing it up today.  You know more maps will come (probably for a price), but I have to say I am happy to see so many Halo 2 maps making a return.  The main ones I miss are Zanzibar and Lockout.

SO.  Anyone interested in a 16 player campaign?  I'd like to get a bunch of people together to play it.  I know three others that would join me, but a 16-player campaign would probably be epic.  It's supposed to scale the number/difficulty of the AI according to how many are in co-op.

Anyone up for it?  What time would be best?  Any day after 4:30pm would work for me.

I'm down. That would be bad ass. I played campaign last night for around 3 hours, was sweet.  Coop would be even better
[/quote]

-BUK

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »

16 player campaign? what? I know you can play 4

campaign on heroic is alot easier than campaign on legendary

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »

Dunno, maybe it doesn't let you up to 16, I've never tried :P

I uploaded a couple vids in my fileshare, I didn't know it automatically keeps the last few of your games cached, and I got some achievements by uploading...

One is a team of douchebags that decided to teabag me when my entire team quit, and they ended up losing :noel:

The other is an awesome shot, swat on hemorrhage.  Ninja was over the hill halfway across the map, I shot and didn't see anything but his shield flash as his head esploded :D

Good times, good times.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »

Dunno, maybe it doesn't let you up to 16, I've never tried :P

I uploaded a couple vids in my fileshare, I didn't know it automatically keeps the last few of your games cached, and I got some achievements by uploading...

One is a team of douchebags that decided to teabag me when my entire team quit, and they ended up losing :noel:

The other is an awesome shot, swat on hemorrhage.  Ninja was over the hill halfway across the map, I shot and didn't see anything but his shield flash as his head esploded :D

Good times, good times.

Lol, I will have to watch these

-BUK

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

Halo: Reach - SWAT on Hemorrhage

Have seen more amazing shots but never captured them.

SgtB

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »

I'm glad they brought "the pistol" back even if it is a rifle. It's finally a gunfighter game again. I played last night and wrecked shop in rumble pit.  :)

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 12:52:48 AM »

anyone want a pretty much brand new copy of halo for $40  :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up