:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autopsy  (Read 963 times)

xpert787

Autopsy
« on: April 27, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »

Went to watch one today to get extra credit for my Pathology class. Way different then what I was expecting. We had done dissection on cadavers last year for Anatomy lab, but it's a different story to see someone who recently passed/ around my age taken apart. I don't know how people can do that for a living, maybe you become desensitized to it after a while.   
Hopefully I don't have nightmares about zombies coming to attack me tonight, lol.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
Re: Autopsy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »

Come on, nothing quite like playing with someone's guts then washing your hands and eating a nice juicy steak.

Then again you may opt for well done after seeing that.

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »

...or rare if you're a little twisted.  :evil:

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

...or rare if you're a little twisted.  :evil:

And make sure to eat it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.  :noel:
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

SgtB

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »

I watched a Haji with buckshot in his guts get cleaned up in Afghanistan. They put him under, sliced him from his sternum to his pubic bone, and then laid his intestines out on the stainless table. Both the surgeons sat there and ran every inch of this guys guts through their fingers and pulled out each ball. As if that wasn't fucked up enough, they then put everything back in him. The surgeons each grabbed one side of this guys chest, fingers in, and shook him back and forth, HARD, to settle everything. They sewed him up, and the dude was on his feet a couple days later.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:52:30 AM by SgtB »

5thgenlx

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 05:11:32 AM »

workin in the medical field you disassociate , make things funny or turn it into something else. dead bodies are a little odd just cuz they are so damn cold. but, a person isn't a person, its  a patient, or a body, or a broken bone, or whatever. i've had people die on me while doing exams. first time was a little weird, after that, meh. you see a problem and create a solution. i dont really feel bad for hurt people, sometimes kids but not often. working in the OR is awesome cuz you get to be right in all of that shit. nothing like the smell of cauterized flesh in the morning

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 07:53:21 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up