:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: cop vs girl  (Read 12908 times)

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
cop vs girl
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »

Seattle Police Brutality: Cop punches teen girl in face

plz tell me you guys feel the same way about this as i do.

discuss...
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

Jorsher

• Certified OG
Re: cop vs girl
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:03:17 PM »

Seen it...all...over...the...internet.

And it's not that entertaining.

He should have punched her harder.

jabberwock

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:04:23 PM »

Jail cop was way worse than street cop.  Bitch raged on him, 2 on 1, expect to get clocked.  He's not there to fuck around he's going to shut people down as quick as possible to prevent ganging up.

These stories need context... not just this cop punched a girl in the face.  Context please.

rsmith2786

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he did.  She was attacking him.  Self defense.  He should have just pulled out the taser.  It wouldn't have looked so bad.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 11:48:57 PM »

These stories need context... not just this cop punched a girl in the face.  Context please.

Hell just edit into 2 seperate vids. One shows 2 girls assaulting a cop, another shows a cop unexpectedly blind-siding a girl.

If you fuck with a cop, expect to get dropped. Locally 2 cops were COMPLETELY exonerated from any wrong-doing after shooting & killing some teen. The car video shows the kid jump in the police SUV, cop with gun to window, and kid starts driving (hitting the cop). POP POP POP and he'd dead.

I'd have prefered to see a DONKEY punch. That stops a girl right quick.

they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 12:24:54 AM »

Police brutality my ass, when a cop tells you to stop resisting, you should stop, or deal with getting clocked, tased, shot etc.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 01:10:17 AM »

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what he did.  She was attacking him.  Self defense.  He should have just pulled out the taser.  It wouldn't have looked so bad.

thats what i wanted to hear, i know alot of ppl are exsive force bla bla bla she pushed the cop. should have tazzerd her and pepper sprayed the other one.

the cop is not in the worng here
GFI co-founder

ironcrx

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 01:25:30 AM »

When a cop is arresting/detaining you or someone else, dont fuck with him.  Hes legally allowed to defend himself/pull out the long dick of the law.  How he chooses to do so is at his own discretion.  Bitch is lucky he chose to use his fists over lead or high voltage.

If this was a video under different circumstances no one would care.  Such as if it was a dude and/or white person.   :P
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

bigwig

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 01:51:10 AM »

I'm not super familiar with police protocol, but I'm pretty sure neither video illustrates what they generally teach you in the academy.  On the street, I can understand going right to the fists, but he is trained to use his other tools(taser, baton, ect).  I think it shows he is not trained that well if he immediately resorts to punching her.

As for the jail cell, there is no context, but I'd say that is not proper procedure at all.  Running in and swinging when you have a prisoner in a quasi controlled environment with various tools and resources at your disposal seems like he just felt like punching her in the face.

In the end, he won't get in trouble, but he should be re-trained on proper procedure and let chain of command do the rest.

Edit: just watched the other video.  Cop definetly sucks at his job and needs to spend another year at the academy.  Take the bitches, grab em, shove their face into the hood and stick bracelets on their wrists.  At no point did he seem in control of the situation.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:59:10 AM by bigwig »

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 02:20:42 AM »

I'm not super familiar with police protocol, but I'm pretty sure neither video illustrates what they generally teach you in the academy.  On the street, I can understand going right to the fists, but he is trained to use his other tools(taser, baton, ect).  I think it shows he is not trained that well if he immediately resorts to punching her.

The problem is it's 2:1. Doesn't matter if it's kids of linebackers - its the beginning of being mobbed. He should actually be thanked by the bitch that he did NOT resort to a weapon to subdue her. Taser barbs leave scars, and night sticks break bones. As far as my brother told me (he's a cop in worst part of Milwaukee), if he issues verbal warnings, then he can resort to physical force. They encourage hands over "tools". Once the suspect fights back, he's authorized to escalate his means of force. She could potentially be conceiling a gun and hurt him or bystanders.

I can't wait to hear what Raydome-strike has to say. AFAIK he hates both cops and black people.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD

bigwig

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 02:29:46 AM »

When I see someone throwing a punch, I think fight.  When I see a cop pull out a taser, I see a police officer using a tool.  I'm not going to beat the guy up for using his fist in that circumstance, I just think he comes off as poorly trained.  Getting in that kind of altercation with that many people around with no back up seems like he wasn't thinking.  Not to mention it took him 2+ minutes to get cuffs on a 140lb woman....I'd say he needs a bit more training.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 03:48:41 AM »

I see your point, but, its a bit quicker to throw a quick punch to the face than to reach down and pull out your taser.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 04:02:17 AM »

And once that taser is out, it's easier than you think for four [girl] hands to wrestle it out from two [cop] hands. The only way she was going to take that fist, was to the face.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 04:54:42 AM »

Totally justified. Yet again the same point comes up (by the video/comment responses), the biggest racist scum are the first ones to yell racism. So instead of getting a warning/ticket now the two dumb asses can go to jail for resisting arrest and assault on an officer.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 04:57:44 AM »

Until the NAACP gets involved and the justified officer gets an unwated/unpaid vacation because of political pressure and a twisted media portrayal.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 05:14:38 AM »

its like this: when the parents don't beat the hell out of their kids when they behave like fucking fools, it falls to the rest of society to do it...  i'm sure the cop didn't want to. but that bitch should have known what was gonna happen when you put your hands on law enforcement officer.

beating your children when they do wrong is ok.  abuse is not.  do not get those two concepts mixed up.

so please, parents, beat your children.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 06:01:18 AM »

Until the NAACP gets involved and the justified officer gets an unwated/unpaid vacation because of political pressure and a twisted media portrayal.

yup

i think he did what he had to do. in what culture is it okay to argue with authority? maybe she will learn, well after her lazy nagger family tries to sue and the city settles out of court because they are pussies

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 06:43:54 AM »

the bitch that got hit, had a previous charge for kicking a cop.

Complete lack of respect for the law!

OG before the OG'#039#039s

jabberwock

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 07:51:58 AM »

Arguing with authority has its place.  On the streets with people standing around and where physical contact is happening is not that place.

B16CRXT

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 08:14:44 AM »

Just saw the vid on the Today show. That little bitch needed a good punch. Who the hell teaches you to shove a cop and yell and argue at one? If hes trying to just give you a ticket for something you know you did wrong, go with it. he hit her because she attacked him and he needed to calm her down. No way did he go overboard.

nig nog

• rhmt equalizer
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 08:59:47 AM »

Thats my sister
1991 F-150 351W E-cam hedders
1988 Merkur XR4ti .50 T3/T4
2003 S2000

ktown powder coating

• Noob of the month Oct 09
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 09:41:55 AM »

I see no problem with what the cop did.

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »

Those police brutality videos make my blood boil but this is not one of them.  Cop was 100% justified.  Crowd was a bunch of fucking retards. OH NAW YOU DINT!

jabberwock

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »

jabberwock

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »

YouTube
         - Broadcast Yourself.

lol @ "slap yo momma in the titty"

drivin96

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 11:10:23 AM »

quoted from youtube

First of all, this wasn't a girl. It was a black woman, who we all know can fight like men and are as aggressive as any black man can be. He did what he had to do!

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »

its like this: when the parents don't beat the hell out of their kids when they behave like fucking fools, it falls to the rest of society to do it...  i'm sure the cop didn't want to. but that bitch should have known what was gonna happen when you put your hands on law enforcement officer.

beating your children when they do wrong is ok.  abuse is not.  do not get those two concepts mixed up.

so please, parents, beat your children.

i think youre incorrect, niggamommas hit their kids all the time, its just that the mommas out onthe corner smoking crack, and the daddys in jail or who the fuck knows where.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

NaturalDecimal

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »

he was just lightweight jammin her

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

GFI co-founder

fysh

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »

I don't blame the cop. An attacker has an advantage within 20ft over someone trying to draw a weapon. To draw a taser would be not only ineffective but perhaps even dangerous to the cop himself or bystanders as its being precariously wrestled away by the 2 women. Basic self defense dictates a strike (such as a punch) is a quicker and more efficient method at gaining control and changing outcome in a close range scenario. He took necessary actions to prevent the situation from escalating further into violence.

This seems to be common sense to everyone aside from Bigwig. I'm just going to assume you've never been in a real fight in your life and you wouldn't have a clue how to properly defend yourself. You come across as a passive aggressive mouth that pretends to know it all but given a situation where someone calls you out on your bullshit, you'd be the first to try and negotiate your way out of imminent danger, apologize, and offer your testicles up as a sign of good will.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up