:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: AC TIG I dont think so  (Read 16322 times)

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
Re: AC TIG I dont think so
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »

My favorite is welding aluminumized steel in a small closed garage. You're all happy it welded nice, then not far in the future you're all dizzy and feel like your head is about to explode. At the very minimum I wear the cheap SARS mask, but I know I've had enough when I sneeze out black particulates...
oh holy fuck i was just doing this last week. felt like a chugged a couple high gravity malt liquors in africa style heat.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

DasPoop

• Certified OG
Re: AC TIG I dont think so
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »

My favorite is welding aluminumized steel in a small closed garage. You're all happy it welded nice, then not far in the future you're all dizzy and feel like your head is about to explode. At the very minimum I wear the cheap SARS mask, but I know I've had enough when I sneeze out black particulates...
oh holy fuck i was just doing this last week. felt like a chugged a couple high gravity malt liquors in africa style heat.

geez i do body work for a living what do you think my snots look like  :o
Na mike:"quotquotthe one i had was a real bbw, not just a fat chick, but a huge fat chick"quotquot
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up