Forum > General Discussion

My most expensive build yet......FORT REX COMPOUND

<< < (3/35) > >>

highroller54:
I would have a sxs, tractor, quad, dirt bike, bob cat lol

ratcityrex:
First things first. I need a truck....lol Gonna probably buy my wife's step dad's ford truck. It's a 94 or 95 4×4 with a 300 straight six and a 5 speed. Should be good enough to move the shit around that I want. Just dump runs and dirt and shit like that.

brine04:
Wicked should be great. Do you or wifey need to commute into the city for work or are you based in the area?

92CXyD:
Are you build the house like Whitey?

If so will this be the knew trend for RHMT

Build honda D's b/c FAKLAD
Then LSXs
Now Houses from ground up

This could be a very good trend, expensive but a good trend.  :noel:

ratcityrex:
Both of our jobs are on town. But our town isn't huge. It's about 9500 people. And it's about a 12 min drive from the peoperty. The next town over is about 8 min away. So we're kinda smack in the middle. The elementary school that my son will attend in a few years is only about 2.5 miles away. And was rated to be one of the best elementary schools in the state. It has placed in the top 10 for  public elementary schools the last few years.

Yes russ this is a new trend. I build my last house too. This one isn't going to be as hands on as we are trying to open another location for our coffee shop, but I will still be there every day to check the overview of how things are going. I will do all the dirt work and clearing of property and trees. And I will do all the finish trim and door work. All the painting and some of the building.

Right now I'm just waiting for the appraiser to come out  and do his appraisal. Once that's done then the financing can start. Not real excited about dropping my life savings into a down payment, but you got to do what you got to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version