:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build) 56K  (Read 115275 times)

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

BTW yo, did yiou ever actually make 600???
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

Post #8 is illogical.  There is MBTE in pumpgas.  What?/

MTBE is not in pump gas anymore, MTBE was found to be a carcinogenic groundwater pollutant. Ethanol is now used to boost the octane level.

The ID2000 injectors are unmodified bosch's that were designed so a vehicle manufacture could use one injector on a natural gas/propane vehicle that the vehicle be swapped back and forth from gas to NG/propane.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

Flow matched at peak, or also at very small injector openings?

Why don't Bosch injectors work with Q16?  That doesn't make sense.

Funny thing is that injectors that are matched up top tend to be very close(ie already matched) down at lower pulse widths. The marketing you see currently pushing low pulse width matching is just that, marketing. 

Its also ironic that injectors that have been matched at high pulse widths also have very similar(ie matched) battery comp tables. Using my not so common common sense, if 4 injectors are getting the same pulse width and the battery comp characterisitcs of those injectors are different, they will have a different flow at the same pulse widths.

This isnt just shit i've made up in my head, this is stuff i've personally tested/seen on a flow bench.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Pootie

BTW yo, did yiou ever actually make 600???
the last build did make 620whp uncorrected.. I'd say it would be about 590ish whp corrected...I only got a chance to drive it on that power once on the street (and never at the track)..

But the few rippers i did on the street it shook the tire pretty bad in 4th on MT 235-60-15s. Last car i drove that did that was making in teh area of low 600whp.

I'm not really caught up in #s , As long as it gets the job done at the track. And 10.64@137mph on 20psi in every gear is great in my eyes. I'd say another 8psi, with lower boost in the lower gears and all 28psi in 3-4th would have me right around the .20s.!
Stock sleeve LsVtec 552whp@22psi.. 600whp+@28psi
Tuned by you know who! ;-)
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

SHook the tires??? SOunds like suspension man not power... My shit blows 4th away ( At anything over 600) ... But does it smoothly to where you can feather it once get it to hook and STAB the shit out of  it. And thats on the Bias ply M and Hs

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

SHook the tires??? SOunds like suspension man not power... My shit blows 4th away ( At anything over 600) ... But does it smoothly to where you can feather it once get it to hook and STAB the shit out of  it. And thats on the Bias ply M and Hs
Well out here "shake the tire" is spinning.  :-\

But yea, it spun badd. I marked the tire and rim with a sharpie and it was off by a good bit after a burnout, launch (good bit of spinning) on a pull to 4th gear.

But the car made in the high 500's-low 600's corrected.. That should answer your question..(i'm not a big fan of spinning, it means you are not going as fast as you should be) :P

PS: i'm sure there are a few things i could have got/done to get my suspension sorted out a bit more (i never had a traction bar, and the car needed an alingment). Still went consistent 1.6s in the 60'. :yes:. This build i will have a traction bar and alingment.So 1.5s maybe? ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:56:26 PM by Pootie »
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

Pootie

well a month or 2 ago i entered my car into a Sponsorship contest for a free set of V2 drag wheels and skinnies.. (the field was about 20 or so realllllly good cars and owners)

Well the winners were anounced and sadly i was not one of them. But i lost out to a Great bunch of guys!!

Tonight i got a PM saying the following..

Quote from: [email]ben@importparts.com[/email]
Jonathan, thanks for being supportive of the winning applicants. Hopefully you will have an opportunity to be in the spotlight next time. You were one of the few that were in the final five applicants. That being said, we're still here to help the grassroots racer so if you need any help with anything this season don't hesitate to call on me. I'll do what I can to help.

At least it's nice to know i'm being looked at. This year i'll be racing and having fun with my car as usual and by defalt i might get some help with this damn rig..

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:03:57 AM by Pootie »

Pootie

i was bored, so i tried to mount the gates on the manifold for shits n giggles. Well the left gate is havin fitment issues. i think the Precision clamp is just too beefy.

The "handcuff"

My options at this point is
*use the smaller Tial 44mm clamp and hope it fits (i don't see why not since i have seen tons of Tial gats on this manifold)
*shave down the "handcuff" Precision clamp.
*And LAST RESORT, cut and extend to clean the runner.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:14:32 PM by Pootie »

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

I think you fail at putting the gate on in its intended orientation... The 46 will fit ANYWHERE a Tial will. Ive held one, seen one, played with one....  Not sure what you have going on there son.

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

I think you fail at putting the gate on in its intended orientation... The 46 will fit ANYWHERE a Tial will. Ive held one, seen one, played with one....  Not sure what you have going on there son.

there is no doubt that it seats correctly.. My issue is the clamp thickness/runner clearance.
I even tried to seat the manifold flange with the clamp first thenn try to slide the gate in. and no bueno.

I'm sure i can beast and jam the thing in there and get it to clamp. But thats BS to have to deal with that when installing this damn gate in a tight enginebay.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:21:59 PM by Pootie »

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds

you cant put the clamp over the flange on the manifold first, then slide the WG in there?
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

yes.

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

you cant put the clamp over the flange on the manifold first, then slide the WG in there?

there is no doubt that it seats correctly.. My issue is the clamp thickness/runner clearance.
I even tried to seat the manifold flange with the clamp first thenn try to slide the gate in. and no bueno.

i think the firering was gettin in the way.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:18:45 PM by Pootie »

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds

ill be blaming the chinese for this one.... as should everyone else.
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

Pootie

ill be blaming the chinese for this one.... as should everyone else.

lmaoooo.

Are these gates made in Chino-land?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

No.

---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

No.

In this day and age I'd really want to see an assembly line of crackers, nogs, and the random mex or asian dude making them or you can bet your sweet ass they are made in china.

mycarslow

jd never fails to make me lmao

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Thats because you have the AIDS and Kaposi's is setting in

---GFI we build FAST---

boosted 00 black si

• Certified OG

pootie just shave it dowm and be done with it  :noel:
go fuck your self

BORN TO BOOST
LITTLE B16.400whp on 16psi

Pootie

gates are on!! ;D

I took the clamp to work. Hotel Enginering Dept FTW!! (shaved with edges on the clamp round) :yes:

The downpipe is going out the hood. But the dumptubes might be going to the ground (depending on time and my mounts. lol . I don't want the motor to flinch if i go out the hood).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 12:40:34 PM by Pootie »

Pootie

I sold some spare parts and came up with some $ to order my turbo.

I went with the T4 Billet 6765.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo

I think you owe me a pair of boxers sir, mine are all fucked up from seeing that pic.
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

1991civicsi

• Certified OG

Very nice
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

mycarslow

what the fuck is new with this car ?

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

what the fuck is new with this car ?

The nog is out buying more baller parts!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

The nog needs to do a leakdown test.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

That dont sound good........
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

or a valvejob???   O0

or did xenofraud do magical unicorn shit on teh dyno???

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

;D :yes:.. just been busy with work.. but back on track..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up