:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build) 56K  (Read 115277 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

The nog needs to do a leakdown test.

That dont sound good........

LOL

Just realised this isn't Levi's thread.

Pootie

The nog needs to do a leakdown test.

That dont sound good........

LOL

Just realised this isn't Levi's thread.

lol...
As soon as i get the shell situated stuff can start going in..
Stock sleeve LsVtec 552whp@22psi.. 600whp+@28psi
Tuned by you know who! ;-)
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

;D :yes:.. just been busy with work.. but back on track..

H cover?
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

H cover?

yesir!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 12:52:43 AM by Pootie »
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo

God damn, you spend way to much on your car. Have any kids?
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

Did you not read the thread at all? He has pics posted of his new born in it.  ::)
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Pootie

lol, yea 2

The 23 month old Ariyana!!

And the 2 month old Sophia!!

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
Re: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build)
« Reply #367 on: February 16, 2010, 09:53:40 PM »

Right on dude, I have a 2 year old girl and one on the way. My daughter is sick though atm, fuckin sucks man. Good luck on your build
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK

Pootie

Re: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build)
« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2010, 07:53:25 PM »

Right on dude, I have a 2 year old girl and one on the way. My daughter is sick though atm, fuckin sucks man. Good luck on your build

thanks man!!

What do you guys think about these fittings and lines (i'm mapping out my fuel system)
http://www.siliconeintakes.com/index.php?cPath=17&osCsid=e2db899d3b5f66e39d9435e309a452f0

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #369 on: February 18, 2010, 08:00:35 PM »

Damn that's cheap as hell! Hopefully they are as good as earls.

-BUK

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)

that's a sexy bitch

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #371 on: February 19, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »

thanks man!!

What do you guys think about these fittings and lines (i'm mapping out my fuel system)
http://www.siliconeintakes.com/index.php?cPath=17&osCsid=e2db899d3b5f66e39d9435e309a452f0

From experience (As with most other things)  Youy get what you pay for with AN fittings,... The line is good deals, but the fittings???  Im partial to XRP or Russel, Dont care much for Aeroquip...  The sumit branded ones are OK, but They are deinately MFGed Ching chong meow style.....

IDK, whats most important to me is how the collar goes over the line, as the inner is a force fit anyways... How the collar goes onto the line is really important, some are fucking ridiculous.

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

« Reply #372 on: February 19, 2010, 04:56:04 PM »

thanks man!!

From experience (As with most other things)  Youy get what you pay for with AN fittings,... The line is good deals, but the fittings???  Im partial to XRP or Russel, Dont care much for Aeroquip...  The sumit branded ones are OK, but They are deinately MFGed Ching chong meow style.....

IDK, whats most important to me is how the collar goes over the line, as the inner is a force fit anyways... How the collar goes onto the line is really important, some are fucking ridiculous.

yea, after asking around i have been told that the line isnt that flexable and when bent too far the crease . I'll just check out Summit and see what they have to offer.. I saw 20' of -10an line for $114.. I'll use my stock feed for the return, and just bite the cost on the fittings.

Pootie

it's been a while. And i have been working a lotttttttttttt. And both my kids have been sick along with my wife.

But this car (eg hatch) starts getting caged this Monday. (Full 10 point, window net, chute bracket, harness tabs, etc)

I'll have pix later. I picked up teh car lastnight from Va. I am not at work and have yet to sleep in almost 30 hours.

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo

it's been a while. And i have been working a lotttttttttttt. And both my kids have been sick along with my wife.

But this car (eg hatch) starts getting caged this Monday. (Full 10 point, window net, chute bracket, harness tabs, etc)

I'll have pix later. I picked up teh car lastnight from Va. I am not at work and have yet to sleep in almost 30 hours.

Awesome. Can't wait to see this beast put together

-BUK

Pootie

it's been a while, and i have been slacking...

But the car it out to get caged, should be back in my hands next week. Needs a serious wash!!

After some plans on other cars didn't pann out. This is what it is .. (no rust,stockkkk wireing) few dings n dents..The hood and and front bumper are white but MINT *not pictured*

dont mind the wheel and clutter on the floor.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:33:46 PM by Pootie »

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

:'(

lol why the tears?

Trust me man, i didn't want a bubble, i looked longg and harddd. And time was running out.

I eneded up getting this baby from Va for $600

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

lol why the tears?

Trust me man, i didn't want a bubble, i looked longg and harddd. And time was running out.

The tears are because big fluffy NW guys can't fit in those :evil:
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Pootie

lol why the tears?

lmaoo. well i'm 5'7"/150lbs.... i can kick my feet up in a CRX! lol

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

lol why the tears?

lmaoo. well i'm 5'7"/150lbs.... i can kick my feet up in a CRX! lol

I fit perfect in my crx, im 5'11" and 205 lbs.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

d-rail

Spiker is just a cookie cutter hater cause even though his car makes stupid power and he likes the stealth of his fatty 4 door, a 800 dollor built hatch with a D can eat him in the quarter. So a hatch with a nasty B will devour his H.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Spiker is just a cookie cutter hater cause even though his car makes stupid power and he likes the stealth of his fatty 4 door, a 800 dollor built hatch with a D can eat him in the quarter. So a hatch with a nasty B will devour his H.

Youve been having sex with the blue dash bandit again eh? 

---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

Daryl means well, but the heady paint fumes are such a manpanty dropper for him.

Pootie

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

Start triangulating that shit, sir!

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93

Youve been having sex with the blue dash bandit again eh? 
BSSAP

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

SNINAIOGAM

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

still have a lot more to get done.

Pootie

cage is done... now time to stripp the car, and clean it up .then start the build

sorry for the fuzzy cell phone pix

i have to notch the dash to put it back in. heat or no heat??? i like to be warmmmm in winter
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up