:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down

Author Topic: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build) 56K  (Read 115283 times)

Pootie

I ripped the teeth off the countershaft in mine at only like 500ish whp....expect fail, it's coming.

what are you guys doing?? We have a car going 9.60@147mph with a relativly stock GSR tranny! (it has since gone 9.50@160mph on the same set-up)

I have personally ran my car on a lil over 500whp,BEATINGGGG ON ITTTT with no lift shifts. And the Tranny (boneee stockkk GSR with ITR diff) and it didn't budge!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:10:23 PM by Pootie »
Stock sleeve LsVtec 552whp@22psi.. 600whp+@28psi
Tuned by you know who! ;-)
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

regardless of what shit youre goimg to post, your tranny will fail. I have obama money that says so.

What do we know, there are only 8 9 and ten second shit in the click over here....  at 500 WHP youre shit wasnt evedn breaking 400 tq, in a eg with a twiggy nig as yourself driving it... Im sure you dont beat it half as hard aas i beat mine either. Thats besides the point. IF YOUR CAR HOOKS FOURTH HARD AND MAKES GOOD POWER 600+/ 400+ 4th is done for
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:52:46 PM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

You relly think youre gonna make 900+  (70 percent being 650is?????)

I just lost interest in this thread...

Get a grip.

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

You relly think youre gonna make 900+  (70 percent being 650is?????)

I just lost interest in this thread...

Get a grip.

Why won't i be able to make 900+whp? :noel:

lol@ get a grip. I just got 2!!
https://www.jrbicycles.com/storefront/images/uploads/Grips/grip00034%20animal%20edwin%20gold.jpg

regardless of what shit youre goimg to post, your tranny will fail. I have obama money that says so.

What do we know, there are only 8 9 and ten second shit in the click over here....  at 500 WHP youre shit wasnt evedn breaking 400 tq, in a eg with a twiggy nig as yourself driving it... Im sure you dont beat it half as hard aas i beat mine either. Thats besides the point. IF YOUR CAR HOOKS FOURTH HARD AND MAKES GOOD POWER 600+/ 400+ 4th is done for
really tho , i'm not here to argue with you about stuff i see alll the time!! I'm not saying you don't know, or that it won't happen!!

Excuse me for not beating my car half to death in the name of a "nice ripper" or "how much i can spin on improper tires"!!

Like i said , time will tell. Yes the tranny will eventually go. But you make it seem like it will 100% GO on the first pass!

You might wanna look into a job  making fortune cookies!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:15:01 PM by Pootie »
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

narfdanarf

I don't think you'll make a legit 900 on the 6765...if you had the 68/hpq version maybe.  Only time will tell.

Pootie

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Like i said , time will tell. Yes the tranny will eventually go. But you make it seem like it will 100% GO on the first pass!

Quote me where your ASSUMPTION was stated or just shut the fuck up dude.

Go wax Xenofrauds nuts.

Narf: He does have The HPQ, it wont make 9 tho.If it does it will be on the jug.

Call me a skeptic, or a hater, or whatever youlike.... l dont really give a fuck... Id love to wax your ass on the street. In my Comfy Full interior shitbox that rides like a caddilac.

My satisfaction is when you come back, and whie about that your tranny blew fourth gear at 66% throttle.

Fucking homo

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

Quote me where your ASSUMPTION was stated or just shut the fuck up dude.

Go wax Xenofrauds nuts.

Narf: He does have The HPQ, it wont make 9 tho.If it does it will be on the jug.

Call me a skeptic, or a hater, or whatever youlike.... l dont really give a fuck... Id love to wax your ass on the street. In my Comfy Full interior shitbox that rides like a caddilac.

My satisfaction is when you come back, and whie about that your tranny blew fourth gear at 66% throttle.

Fucking homo

Ahhh , and the name calling begins!! lol!! Sounds like you need a hug!

Call you what?. I'm not calling you anything!! :-\

And i really  do wish you were closer to be able to run you on the street (or anywhere else). How do you plan to beat a car that has been proven to be faster than your car on paper and i am no slouch on the streets. lol

How about this. You come up with a pot that is worthwhile  (and Guarantee payout if you flake on the run). And i will take the trip out to you for a track run/street run !! <--  and you can quote me on that!!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Your faggotry eclipses any I previously thought you were capable of.

Enjoy breaking shit. i look forward to telling you I told you so.

Tell Xeno I said hi... If you can get his balls out of your mouth long enough to talk.

:-*

\

---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

Tell Xeno I said hi... If you can get his balls out of your mouth long enough to talk.

\

Hum Pootie calls you out, and puts money up, and you just call him names........
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Pootie

\

Hum Pootie calls you out, and puts money up, and you just call him names........

:-\

On that note, i'm gonna  go get a bite to eat and make it an early night! :yes:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:13:21 PM by Pootie »

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

\

Hey Mr.Fluffy is hungry, since your a baller you should send him 100 cheese burgers :noel:
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

boosted 00 black si

• Certified OG

\

>:(
go fuck your self

BORN TO BOOST
LITTLE B16.400whp on 16psi

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

\

let me guess   xenocock?

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

\

let me guess   xenocock?

ahh, good one  :yes:!!
The ever popular gay joke!! It's like an act of desperation!! lol

Spiker Spiker Spiker!!, you seem to have some sort of kinship with Xeno's penis and nuts!! You just seem to have it on your mind a lot! ;)

I know some fetishes are hard to kick. But if it makes you feel better , carry on!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

O0

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

O0

lol, Goodnight man!! Cheer up, and stop blowing kisses at me. You are not my type!

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

you be clinging to the inside of my pocket like it was life itself sweetness...  :-*

---GFI we build FAST---

theidealone

IF YOUR CAR HOOKS FOURTH HARD AND MAKES GOOD POWER 600+/ 400+ 4th is done for

I seriously think you just cant drive. I have witnessed a 640/420 H22 stroker pull liter bikes on the street, in a full leather interior 4th gen Prelude, on a stock H22 tranny, and when the car got pulled apart, that tranny was still shifting all gears.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning

He can drive decently, its his fatness that slows him, along with the boat the motors in.

And I don't see why he can't make 9 on that turbo. The 6262 can put out 800 and go 9.5's. Take a look at HPC in Florida. On a stock gsr trans too with a welded diff.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

IF YOUR CAR HOOKS FOURTH HARD AND MAKES GOOD POWER 600+/ 400+ 4th is done for

I seriously think you just cant drive. I have witnessed a 640/420 H22 stroker pull liter bikes on the street, in a full leather interior 4th gen Prelude, on a stock H22 tranny, and when the car got pulled apart, that tranny was still shifting all gears.

My car makes mor   ::)e power and a good deal more tq than that... It dont break shit on shifts.. I personally wax liter bikes regularly on the street... Your buddys car makes shitty tq let alone for beong a stroker...... Mine, It breaks shit once the shift has been made, and the PB kicks,,, WITH a FCV, but then again, your a fucking noob faggot and never saw any of the documentation on my tranny carnage(s) and whats been TRIED and what works vs what dont. Stock trannys dont.  BUt you probably know more than I do right??? Youre a fag. STFU

Yes Jose, I drive well...    (Launching at the track excluded - definately need seat time, and slicks)The weight of the car vs how it hooks on the street (not to mention the fact its waxed 600 whp hatches on the street as well, so his "threat" doesnt scare me let alone the fact that at the end of the day id much rather own, AND drive my car...  Thgats not even touching the fact that it would never happen anyway, so its about as much of a threat asa NW vs EC Pinks match, then again we alrady knew the outcome of that too dont we.. :noel:

On the track his RACECAR is faster, id sure as fuck hope it is...  Thats not even adreesing the 1000 pounds less it weighs On the street??? HAHAHAH   I sure as fuck wouldnt run away from him should he call me out.Ive run shit making more than the 600 he never actually made.   This motor IF it ever nakes the power hes talking about...If that pile of shit couldnt wax me... Maybe he should gargle BOTH of Harris/ nuts next time and try again
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:14:05 AM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

Ahh man, i'm too grown for all this BS net racing!!

i have put down my offer, it's there on the table!!

On with the threaddd!!

PS: them noobs around your way with their 600WHP civics that you "wax" should slith their wrists and learn to drive!! I have also seen your "race" against the liter bike!!  ::)
. Lets "get a grip"  as you say!

Also i am Happy that you like owning and driving yourrr car! But don't bitch at my choice of ride!! (i race in a class where the limit is 2400lbs. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BUILD A 3000 POUND CAR).

This is my hobby, i live in a huge ass city. I walk everywhere! I don't need a car with all the "luxuries"!

On with the thread!! :noel:

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

You havent seen shit.

:-*\

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

You havent seen shit.

:-*\

high 5!!
Spikers Turbo 4dr Accord
1:30 and 1:36 in the video. Bike rider was sitting straight up on the bike. Looked like he was even one handed ,Might have even been on a cell phone  :-\

Then you ripped past him. Your buddy even said "woo hoooo". lol

good Shit!! :yes:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:48:11 PM by Pootie »

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Like I said, you havent seen shit... and that was with 3 other niggers in the car.... Not to mention the video is about 3 years old. I dont post vids of street endevours, let alone imply its a good idea around here... Snitchniggers are snitchniggers

I m flattered.... really,I am.... but you can now get back to your circle jerk.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 04:03:07 PM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

Pootie

Like I said, you havent seen shit... and that was with 3 other niggers in the car.... Not to mention the video is about 3 years old. I dont post vids of street endevours, let alone imply its a good idea around here... Snitchniggers are snitchniggers

I m flattered.... really,I am.... but you can now get back to your circle jerk.  ::)

lol, you are a funny dude. This net shit is Serious Business for you huh?

lmaoo@ "back to your circle"!

You know what!!

chris

Wow honda-tech thread style. Come on your going to make a 6000 mile road trip to find out that the boat is actually nasty. Come on your going to take a week off work and drive cross country and waste a couple grand on gas. Come on.

Maybe you should focus your energy on updating your threads on other forums if you want to call out people who have done more than you have and been original at that. Spikers engine in a civic runs well into the high 150's he is just a chezzeburger fool who is different.

As much as you may hate spiker the car has been running for years while yours is in pieces. In this logic you can fly to Washington and you guys can do a 100 yard dash. Money is you get jumped by 10 fat white dudes who are angry since they only see sunshine 30 days a year.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads

Money is you get jumped by 10 fat white dudes who are angry since they only see sunshine 30 days a year.

That is almost sig worth. ;D

Pootie love to see some more picts of your setup.

When will you have all this back together to race?

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

In this logic you can fly to Washington and you guys can do a 100 yard dash. Money is you get jumped by 10 fat white dudes who are angry since they only see sunshine 30 days a year.

I lol'ed at that line right there! I see 45 day because im in the banana belt....lol

Carry on, carry on........
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

Wow honda-tech thread style. Come on your going to make a 6000 mile road trip to find out that the boat is actually nasty. Come on your going to take a week off work and drive cross country and waste a couple grand on gas. Come on.

Maybe you should focus your energy on updating your threads on other forums if you want to call out people who have done more than you have and been original at that. Spikers engine in a civic runs well into the high 150's he is just a chezzeburger fool who is different.

As much as you may hate spiker the car has been running for years while yours is in pieces. In this logic you can fly to Washington and you guys can do a 100 yard dash. Money is you get jumped by 10 fat white dudes who are angry since they only see sunshine 30 days a year.

All correct sir except the correct term is fluffy.," fat" is the new "nigger".

---GFI we build FAST---
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up