:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: HMT STOCK FUND  (Read 33044 times)

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
HMT STOCK FUND
« on: February 10, 2010, 12:59:11 AM »

I'm about to clean up and make a little money that I am going to put into some more nigerian funds on my sharebuilder account. I can make more faster with forex but I'm too busy with work/school/interviews to check even daily sometimes so I need something more hands off - thus stock.
I just can't stand to have my money sit in a bank, and am an alcoholic/gambler by nature.
Can't invest in more liquid but risky cash based operations since I have too much to lose nowadays so I want to hustle the American dream piece by piece.

I will buy anything that rHMT think can convince me of being a good deal, and depending on how much of a lazy ass I am I will keep you nig nogs update.

Jew
 O0
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: HMT STOCK FUND
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 01:03:30 AM »

ford motor company.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 01:05:40 AM »

Ford, Northrop Grumman
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:45 AM »

ford motor company.

i missed the boat on that. i was gonna buy some when it was down to 1.20/share. i shoulda had more balls.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 01:08:11 AM »

Yeah, I really wish I had money to invest when the crisis got really bad. Who is feeling ford hitting 30$ in 2010?  :noel:

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:11 AM »

Chrysler/Fiat
NASA
Catholic Church

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:16:01 AM »

ford motor company.

i missed the boat on that. i was gonna buy some when it was down to 1.20/share. i shoulda had more balls.

i didn't. i bought 1500 shares when it was at 1.80, sold 500 @10.50. holding on to the rest. in fact i'll probably buy a bunch more. with ken block's popularity explosion, leaving subaru and driving the fiesta and focus is going to do nothing but bolster ford's once failing small car image... and with toyota shitting the bed at every turn, consumers are going to look to other brands, and chevy and dodge don't have jack shit for economy cars, save the cobalt ss which is too ricey/tunerish for the mainstream. i don't think people realize that ford is a player on an global scale.

Chrysler/Fiat

you'd be better off buying scratch tickets
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigwig

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 01:16:38 AM »

Yeah, I really wish I had money to invest when the crisis got really bad. Who is feeling ford hitting 30$ in 2010?  :noel:

It's worse having $25,000 in liquid cash sitting in a bank account and not investing when the crisis hit because you were too busy making dick at a job that required 60-80 hours a week.

So yeah, fuck everyone.  I really hate money and think I should spend it faster than I make it.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 01:50:27 AM »

i like penny stocks because they are volatile, and cheap enough that I can buy large quantities for little monies.  LGTT has made me some money in the past couple weeks with some good press, and I think its going to go up some more in the near future when it shows some revenue from its new iphone/droid apps or develops some new ones.  ACTC made me a little money back in the fall, and I think its pretty undervalued right now and they are waiting to get approval for a new stem cell disease treatment.  If that comes through, (and if I had more money invested in it) I'll be buying rHMT drinks.

Actually I just reinvest any profits I pull.  But one day goddamnit, I'll be rich.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 02:02:29 AM »

that sounds reasonable but mybe your father molesting you and jave you a bad atitude. he made you mouth a vacume arounf his wienis

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 02:38:51 AM »

i got a great stock to sell you man sandisk its great give me 500k if i don't earn your trust in 30 days take what you got left
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 02:40:51 AM »

its great give me 500k if i don't earn your trust in 30 days take what you got left

http://www.hulu.com/collections/359/119799

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 03:13:51 AM »

I'll let you know what I buy next. I just had a bunch in natural gas but I had it stoplossed at $10. It got tripped so I am out. Made some chedda and its just sitting in daily high interest account for now.

Maybe for a fee I'll give you my next buy
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 03:23:05 AM »

I've been wanting to dabble in stock for a while and should have when the shit really hit the fan and prices were dirt cheap. What tips do you guys have for beginners? Best sites to use to buy? Also what's some decent cheap stock you guys see going up again here in the next bit?

On a side note flipping through channels the other day I seen that Friend Finder (owner of Adult Friend Finder) went public with it's stocks the other day. I was wondering if that would be a good investment as their spam is every damn where.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 03:30:16 AM »

Oh yeah and any of you nogs think Toyota stock may take a dive soon?

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 03:30:20 AM »

Duke Energy.....5.5-6% dividend.

Cashed $20k of Prefered stock out, bought $10k of Ford and $10k 5/3 bank

Bought Ford at $1.60, sold at $11.00, net gain $58k

Bought 5/3 at $1.20, sold at $10.00, net gain $73k

Put the $150k back into Duke.....earning 5.8% dividend.

The $20k risked is earn $9k a year in dividend not to mention it bought 9k shares of Duke stock to go with the other 16k+ shares.

DRIP
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 03:39:07 AM »

Duke Energy.....5.5-6% dividend.

Cashed $20k of Prefered stock out, bought $10k of Ford and $10k 5/3 bank

Bought Ford at $1.60, sold at $11.00, net gain $58k

Bought 5/3 at $1.20, sold at $10.00, net gain $73k

Put the $150k back into Duke.....earning 5.8% dividend.

The $20k risked is earn $9k a year in dividend not to mention it bought 9k shares of Duke stock to go with the other 16k+ shares.

DRIP

Holy shit, damn I missed the boat on this one. I kept saying I was going to get into some stock while the market was shitty.

Cadracer

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 03:55:15 AM »

UQM  bought in 1000 shares at 1.25 share 6 buck now check it out they build electric motors for the hybrid cars. They build the motors for the fisk Karma car this is an awesome all electric car.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 04:37:33 AM »

not bad bone, but would you like to share the tax consequences of all that?  :-X

god I hate fucking taxes. I suppose that LTCG > other income but still. can't really start playing too hard with structuring these transactions for maximum tax avoidance until you have some decent lumps to move. I fucking wish I never started paying taxes. every goddamn dollar i made playing markets got raped 6 ways by fees, taxes, etc etc where it was not worth my time/frustration even when i was killing it. this is why I am just doing medium/longer term investments with my money for a while and not doing the day trading thing. at least i may not have to rec. gains until I get a solid job if that doesnt happen right away this year.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 05:11:12 AM »

it was mom's money..her financial advisor is handling the taxes...but I now have somewhat of a retirement, will never need to work full time again. I will be as frugal as ever, it won't change me.

Might use the gains to buy another house and rehab it...or maybe a small duplex and rent out the other side.

OG before the OG'#039#039s

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 07:10:29 AM »

Fountain power boats

junkyard racer

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 09:14:21 AM »

Ford, Northrop Grumman

With the way obongo is saying military spending has to be cut...I would stay away from NG.

My wife and I have been making money with mutual funds. We are in CGM Focus fund. We hopped in last fall when it was down and been riding it out. My father in law made some decent money through this about a year ago.

A little "upscale" forum that I have been watching/reading is
http://www.valueforum.com/

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »

i certainly would dump it if i owned any. the second round of recalls (prius/other hybrid crap) is going to murder their product image/reputation. it's lost 20-25% in a month, i see it dropping under 60$ a share before the month is up.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »

i certainly would dump it if i owned any. the second round of recalls (prius/other hybrid crap) is going to murder their product image/reputation. it's lost 20-25% in a month, i see it dropping under 60$ a share before the month is up.

Honda just expanded its recalls for air bag issues in '01 to '03 Accords/CRV/Odessys/Civics.
On top of the recalls issues for same thing in Acura TL last fall. ;D

I've been looking at under valued stocks that use to be high $30 range but went to $3 because the market panic in '08-'09.

For instance CDE was done around $4 and has rebounded up to about $13.

I missed the CSK (CAO), by two weeks (Could not get my tax return fast enough :?:), when it was in the $3.50 range in Feb. '07.
Then the news came that CSK was looking for a buyer and was in talks with Autozone, O'reily's and some investment groups.
In early March the stock went to $13.00, I was pissed that did not get my money in fast enough. :?:

A little "upscale" forum that I have been watching/reading is
http://www.valueforum.com/

Nice link, I like getting information like this for cheap. ;D :yes:

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 10:04:59 AM »

Ford, Northrop Grumman

With the way obongo is saying military spending has to be cut...I would stay away from NG.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. For a 1-3 yr investment, I think it's safe. We might get another war going by then.
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

junkyard racer

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 10:09:19 AM »

with everything else out there on the rebound, I would hesitate on anything military. I said my reason.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 10:16:58 AM »

Ford, Northrop Grumman

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. For a 1-3 yr investment, I think it's safe. We might get another war going by then.

dipshit's in office for another 3 years.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 10:29:57 AM »

with everything else out there on the rebound, I would hesitate on anything military. I said my reason.
Well with the way the government is pushing for green vehicles, I'd be afraid to buy ford knowing all their shit burns gas. Uh...... See what I mean? It's not like we're gonna fold up our military and let the french protect us. Anyway, I see your reason, I just don't think it's solid. But I know Northrop Grumman better than the average Joe as one of their shipbuilding facilities is located behind my backyard.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »

Might use the gains to buy another house and rehab it...or maybe a small duplex and rent out the other side to young college girls I can pressure for sex.

Solid plan.

Ford, Northrop Grumman

With how Obongo is anti-war and immediately pulled out of the middle east like he said he was going to, recinded the Patriot Act, etc, NG has already at an all time low and this is a great time to buy their stock for the next time we have a militaristic Republican President.

You're a nice guy, Frank.  How about we make the market predictions and tell you how to spend your money.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 10:33:53 AM »

i shouldn't even be in this thread seeing as i haven't had a job since sept/oct 08 and have lived like a king off the market, i'll let you guys hash it out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up