:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: If I can make it somewhat right, I will  (Read 55006 times)

QikEnuF

Re: If I can make it somewhat right, I will
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »

We don't want/need the old HMT back I think.  In a weird way, I think HMT (the community, not the site) needed this. HMT as it was was going into the shitter. Too much faggotry, too much bitching, too many fucking idiots.  Maybe we won't make the same mistakes twice...

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »

We don't want/need the old HMT back I think.  In a weird way, I think HMT (the community, not the site) needed this. HMT as it was was going into the shitter. Too much faggotry, too much bitching, too many fucking idiots.  Maybe we won't make the same mistakes twice...

x2

Blacksi

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

homemadeturbo.com  deserves to go into cyber nothing and rip.
 we are here

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:27 PM »

RealHomemadeTurbo data is public domain.  Something like this cannot and will not ever happen again.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »

You say that you wanted to sell it for a while, why is this the first I here of it? One post in the OG forum could have fixed all this shit
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

It still shocks me that after the dumbest thing someone could do, the next thing they do is go to the people he fucked to ask for money to undo the original dumb thing. It makes absolutely no sense.

Rick knows he's gonna lose his ass, so this cost plus trouble figure is bullshit. He'd take 75% of what he paid cause he knows he's up shit creek with this thing.

Here's an idea. YOU give him whatever money HE paid for the thing, and after that you sell the site to an OG for $100, so it can be in the hands of someone we trust.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

junkyard racer

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »

Find out how much he wants for his expenses and we will come up with that. How long has he had the keys for? I say if we can cough up 500-750 or so to give him for his time, I say let's do it.

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »

thank you..

the old HMT will go down.  its just a matter of time....

lets just all start over here....
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »

You wanted to sell for a while and no one stepped up.

Never heard a word about it.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »

It still shocks me that after the dumbest thing someone could do, the next thing they do is go to the people he fucked to ask for money to undo the original dumb thing. It makes absolutely no sense.

Rick knows he's gonna lose his ass, so this cost plus trouble figure is bullshit. He'd take 75% of what he paid cause he knows he's up shit creek with this thing.

Here's an idea. YOU give him whatever money HE paid for the thing, and after that you sell the site to an OG for $100, so it can be in the hands of someone we trust.

He isnt going to take the same figure back, so that idea doesnt work.  If it would have...I would have been in Canada buying it back already.

chris

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

Chris,

You underestimated truly what HMT was about. Most of us are results of being raised very under privileged. The last thing you do is take what little something someone has expect them not to rebel. I mean the site was started about zc motors and 50 dollar turbos by 2 white trash kids from Washington.

Ill promise you this if you grew up in areas like I did you would truly understand why this is happening. I have had way to many things taken away in my life. Been looked down upon due to being a broke white kid in poor neighborhoods. You assumed the site was full of middle class white kids who dont have an ounce of fight in them. Your seeing you dont take away what little the working class has.

The term NOTHING TO LOSE should make sense now.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

I'll do whatever you guys think is best, new site, old site whatever as long as were all together were good.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 11:03:10 PM »

Find out how much he wants for his expenses and we will come up with that. How long has he had the keys for? I say if we can cough up 500-750 or so to give him for his time, I say let's do it.

As far as expenses, he rented a car and paid two guys to drive down to me (9 hours each way)...then, he was paying 6 guys for how ever many hours there were to "deal" with the transition.  I think its more than 500-750, but like I said, I will cover that

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 11:03:18 PM »

You wanted to sell for a while and no one stepped up.

Never heard a word about it.

no one did, save chris maletsky and one other person. i would have bought it in 08 for 7k (i have the money), and continued to let the admin run it the way it was. oh well, what's done is done.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 11:03:36 PM »

This seems to make the most sense to REALLY make up for the fuck up.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »

just let the old shit go man..  most of us are here already...  just let him float is shits creek
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

g_shok

• Certified OG
  • SuperSport
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

whatever happened to 30 day money back guarantees
ride or die - smoke &ampamp fly
What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2009, 11:06:47 PM »

Chris,

You underestimated truly what HMT was about. Most of us are results of being raised very under privileged. The last thing you do is take what little something someone has expect them not to rebel. I mean the site was started about zc motors and 50 dollar turbos by 2 white trash kids from Washington.

Ill promise you this if you grew up in areas like I did you would truly understand why this is happening. I have had way to many things taken away in my life. Been looked down upon due to being a broke white kid in poor neighborhoods. You assumed the site was full of middle class white kids who dont have an ounce of fight in them. Your seeing you dont take away what little the working class has.

The term NOTHING TO LOSE should make sense now.

You're right totally underestimated, but I lost my dignity here...and I am just trying to get what little I can back.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »

This seems to make the most sense to REALLY make up for the fuck up.

If you want me to suffer, I already am...but that type of financial loss I cannot afford.

DelSlow

• Ass to Mouth
    • FargoStreet
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

Fuck Rick

Boycott HMT

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

Guys, take a look around. We don't need a specific domain name, we don't bailout Canadians or traitors when they try to fuck us, and we don't need anybody asking us, or even having the nerve to suggest that we're sending money to undo the situation.

I lost my dignity here...and I am just trying to get what little I can back.

I believe you've shown that you're sorry, and other then getting lost, I'm certain there's nothing else we can do for you.

QikEnuF

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »

HMT is dead. That much is pretty much set in stone.  Think it was ToughGuy that said, it was more about the community than the domain name.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

Guys, take a look around. We don't need a specific domain name, we don't bailout Canadians or traitors when they try to fuck us, and we don't need anybody asking us, or even having the nerve to suggest that we're sending money to undo the situation.

I lost my dignity here...and I am just trying to get what little I can back.

I believe you've shown that you're sorry, and other then getting lost, I'm certain there's nothing else we can do for you.

Steve how do you really feel? \

P.S.  disregard my email from your storefront email, I couldn't find this web addy.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

Bernie Madoff

• Soul Scorcher
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2009, 11:15:54 PM »

I know...took a lot of deep breathes for me to log on here and swallow my pride, and I am not asking for you to do anything for me Steve...I am just trying to prove that I am sorry, and do what I can to help.

I let my best friends down, and worse yet...I didn't even know I was doing it.  I've never been the type of person that had a lot of close friends, and HMT was family to me.

Blacksi

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »

I know...took a lot of deep breathes for me to log on here and swallow my pride, and I am not asking for you to do anything for me Steve...I am just trying to prove that I am sorry, and do what I can to help.

I let my best friends down, and worse yet...I didn't even know I was doing it.  I've never been the type of person that had a lot of close friends, and HMT was family to me.

swallow your pride shit what you did shows you have very little pride

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »

The community is here now. We should stay. Rick fucked up, let him suffer. We're all here and we're fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

chriskuipers

• project turbo road cone
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2009, 11:22:42 PM »

The community is here now. We should stay. Rick and Xeno fucked up, let them suffer. We're all here and we're fine.

fixed
<ltltbr />gtgtanyone that sports a rocker in shocker times is a mental midget or just a gay-fag.<ltltbr />gtgt<ltltbr />gtgt<ltltbr />gtgt

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2009, 11:23:08 PM »

Rick fucked up, let him suffer.

rick fucked up? not really. he made an investment in something he really shouldn't have... incidental mistake at best. i'm not happy with rick at all, but the lions share of the blame definitely doesn't fall on his shoulders.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »

Chris, I'm sure it will be a life lesson, and I'm sure you're truly sorry, but I'm not willing to feel sorry for you.

bryantaylor

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

i agree with stevemode.  we are here now, fuck it.  let rick have the old site, its worthless now, for the love of god, don't give him a dime. 
90 miata - t3 and megasquirt
95 mark VIII
06 GSX-R 600
 i changed my sig as per Robb
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up