:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: bisimoto headers are the shit.... :?:  (Read 18406 times)

snm95ls

• Certified OG
Re: bisimoto headers are the shit.... :?:
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

Um, wow!

I guess you guys are looking for any reason to bash.

:?:

Life is too short to get worked up over this stuff.  If his products fail with any regularity, then so be it.  Those with any brains will stop supporting him and his company.

Most of you hate NA Honduhs anyway, so who fucking cares?

As far as the turbo build goes, is it really that much different than any other magazine build/test.  You can never  be too sure of the results because there is always an alternate agenda when money is involved.

<zips up flamesuit>
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:08:00 PM by snm95ls »

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »

I think the power gain from that header is reasonable.  Big, long tubes accentuate the entire powerband, and that era Accord stock will pick up a 25% gain in power below 2000 rpms with a tune. 

98vtec

• try a warm glass of shut the fuck up
    • BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »

Ya but at least vteckidd is honest about it... LOL. 

You see the thread about all those NA header clowns calling each other out????  :noel:

I like him in certain aspects and dislike him in others.  Overall he is a straight up guy.

but no i have not seen that, you got a link?
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2009, 09:31:24 PM »

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2653813&highlight=header+money

think thats the one.

jesus christ.

i swear the bisi rep (robert) has searched for posts by me and replied in threads just because he knows i dont like him.  He even found me on my local florida forum and posted in my build thread about buying bisi cams....

ROBERT AND JUSTIN:

GO FUCK YOURSELF
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

Quote from: justin@bisimoto;40132442
These Dyno Test/Charts do exist.So there is no need to pay anyone.

The Engineers at Bisimoto Engineering have done extensive research,development, and design on all of our products INCLUDING our headers. Thus leading to one of the most efficient ,power-producing headers in the world. It is this information that we base our products and our statements upon.

In regard to The Bisimoto Spec Headers vs. The Original Headers that you knocked-off,  as well as your current Replicas, it would be in your best interest that dyno charts/results remain with Bisimoto and you continue to focus on your market and we will continue to focus on ours.

Best of luck to you. :thumbup:

talk about getting defensive.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2009, 11:49:06 PM »

The Engineers at Bisimoto Engineering have done extensive research,development, and design on all of our products INCLUDING our headers. Thus leading to one of the most efficient ,power-producing headers in the world. It is this information that we base our products and our statements upon.

In regard to The Bisimoto Spec Headers vs. The Original Headers that you knocked-off,  as well as your current Replicas, it would be in your best interest that dyno charts/results remain with Bisimoto and you continue to focus on your market and we will continue to focus on ours.

i wonder how much they get paid to be cock suckers
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »

Well, if they can only afford to build rusted out, unwanted FWD wagovans on GE's dime...

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »

Well, if they can only afford to build rusted out, unwanted FWD wagovans on GE's dime...

yea, they are definitely doing it for the cock.
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2009, 04:21:19 AM »

yep. i will usually tear stuff back apart if i assemble it and realize thereis a gap. especially tubing because filling gaps on such thin matl is hard as hell and looks like shit.

I dont know how many times Eville140 done this on my manifold, only places I have had cracks is at collector and the wrap around wastegate placement... Is mostly because
1. I didnt have enough hangers on exhaust system'weight'
2. I chose a shotty area for wastegate for fitment and easy removal.

I have plans to get back over to eville140's place in NewHarmony IN for a better designed manifold without being time restricted like last time. And Show it off with Indiana Pride as I have done so to this day.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2009, 04:53:05 AM »

yep. i will usually tear stuff back apart if i assemble it and realize thereis a gap. especially tubing because filling gaps on such thin matl is hard as hell and looks like shit.

I dont know how many times Eville140 done this on my manifold, only places I have had cracks is at collector and the wrap around wastegate placement... Is mostly because

I have plans to get back over to eville140's place in NewHarmony IN for a better designed manifold without being time restricted like last time. And Show it off with Indiana Pride as I have done so to this day.

did he build that for you for cost of matl?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2009, 05:45:09 AM »

think thats the one.

jesus christ.

i swear the bisi rep (robert) has searched for posts by me and replied in threads just because he knows i dont like him.  He even found me on my local florida forum and posted in my build thread about buying bisi cams....

ROBERT AND JUSTIN:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

This. Those two are morons on CB7tuner/HT and whatever pther boards they polute as well....  I cant believe bisi lets them fucking speak publically in his behalf.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2009, 06:58:17 AM »

did he build that for you for cost of matl?
Yep and pizza and I think sugar cookies!
ALSO GAS 16hrs straight build from the time I got there to the time I left....FULL Vband exhaust and all I paid for all materials

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2009, 11:48:59 AM »

think thats the one.

jesus christ.

ROBERT AND JUSTIN:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

This. Those two are morons on CB7tuner/HT and whatever pther boards they polute as well....  I cant believe bisi lets them fucking speak publically in his behalf.

The worst part is people actually listen to them because they work for Bisi, so they MUST know as much as he does.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

Eville140

• Certified OG
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »

I know absolutely nothing about building a NA 4cyl, other than the materials to build a good header cost about the same as building a turbo manifold with a turbo  :yes:

But if I was going to be posting pictures of my pretty darn expensive NA header I would pick one where the runners where aligned better.  I mean WTF...runner #4 just looks strange.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

HELLO

MADE IN FUCKING TAIWAN
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

HELLO

MADE IN FUCKING TAIWAN

Disagree.  I'm fairly certain Robert and justin make them.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

after wacking off their boss, they get magical hands
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143273
robert@bisimoto is a dipshit. He knows nothing about performance and just regurgitates bullshit that bisi feeds him. He just trolls around looking for places to peddle bisimoto products.

He even had the audacity to tell danz that his setup "wasn't very good" when danz said that the bisi cam sucked. This was well AFTER danz went 10s on a Colt cam
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143273
robert@bisimoto is a dipshit. He knows nothing about performance and just regurgitates bullshit that bisi feeds him. He just trolls around looking for places to peddle bisimoto products.

He even had the audacity to tell danz that his setup "wasn't very good" when danz said that the bisi cam sucked. This was well AFTER danz went 10s on a Colt cam

both of them have made outrageous claims about bisi products to make them look superior to other products even when there is no proof.

xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »

I know absolutely nothing about building a NA 4cyl, other than the materials to build a good header cost about the same as building a turbo manifold with a turbo  :yes:

But if I was going to be posting pictures of my pretty darn expensive NA header I would pick one where the runners where aligned better.  I mean WTF...runner #4 just looks strange.

i thought the same thing the second i saw it. hello miter cuts, i bet that runner flows awesome  ::)

for something thats 800 it should be assembles better. you can tell the welds underneath it look like shit which is probably why they coated it.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2009, 05:17:07 PM »

That manifold tag is about as tacky as it gets.

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »

i concur bisi would be better off without those two fucking his shit up all day online.

but robert gives good head.  justin told me so when i was plugging his ass with a fat white cock
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

mandrel-bends

• Columbia River Mandrel Bending
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2009, 03:32:06 AM »

He has excellent media visibility for sure. It's too bad that his resale products don't seem to live up to the marketing hype.
Columbia River Mandrel Bending
CNC Mandrel Bending &ampamp Precision Waterjet Cutting
http://www.mandrelbends.com

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »

anyone see the latest updates?  :(
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »

Link?

TTC

• Certified OG
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

I hope he isn't serious. I thought that balance shafts serve NO harmonic purpose at all

oops:
they (kinda) equalize the 2nd order inbalance, that happens at 2x crank speed, you could call it a harmonic of the inbalance, or a dynamic inbalance on the vertical only. EDIT: or a 96oz togo cup, or whatever

if a piston at the top is traveling faster than the opposing piston (on the opposite crank throw) is at the bottom, the difference in the two accelerations is the inbalance. (hence the 90deg V8) this is why 4 cylinders are balanced without bob weights, you cant balance the second order, so there is no out of phase counter weight. i think this is why most 4 cylinders lean back in the engine bay. if you look at the 4g, the balance shaft in front is higher than the one in back, so the axis of the inbalance force is probably leaning to the back of the engine.  leaning the engine back even more in the engine bay would make this force more inline with the inertia of the car, trying to shake the car front to back instead of up and down. if im not full of shit (a remote possibility) this could be were broken headers come from. because the exhaust runs front to back and the car manufactures try to make the engine shake front to back. literally, the only way to fix this is to put a big old turbo high on the back of the engine with a flex joint as close to the turbo as possible.  :yes:

bisi probably invented balance shafts and sold the patent to mitsu and there pole smoking fagots who put it in everything. they just build whatever and use the shafts to get rid of the inbalance. car makers dont want to pay the licensing fee or use stupid ass shafts. honda uses lighter pistons and rods(+), toyoda has offset crankshafts, and volkswagon (ultimate fail) uses a rod so long that they have to use crazy baffles and a 10 gallon pan to keep oil from winding up the crank. other car makers just try to make there engine and tranny as heavy as possible, and mount it in such a away that as soon as it has any real power, it trys to rip itself out. (also VW) :?: another good idea is to just put a V8 in it, thus eliminating all balance issues, at that point any design/implementation problems are purely trivial. if you have ever fixed a wrist watch with a sledge hammer you know what im talking about.

Lurker of the year.

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »

anyone see the latest updates?  :(
lulz
Quote from: RC000E;41063835
I wish this were the case for me. The header I have is falling apart, but since it purchased as a "prototype" I suppose this was to be expected. I'd pm'd you about it, but had NO IDEA at the time the extent of what I found after looking further. The thing is cracking everywhere...even the bisimoto badge cracked and fell off...lol.

I can't afford to replace it so I will cut it up and replace sections myself. You may have to take a real look at who's welding this stuff. I can't really determine the weld quality because mine is coated, but its shot that's for sure.

Hope you resolve the issues. I'd hate for your reputation to be damaged by poor quality in a tough and competitive market. I know your committed to your work, so I'm sure you'll handle it. Put the smack down Bisi.
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2009, 02:58:32 PM »

I finally looked at the thread on H-T.  Turns out that I know the OP.

lol

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

So yesterday I was at my cousins house and had to use the shitter. Popped open a (i assume recent) Honda Tuning magazine, I think I saw bisi's name thrown around 3 times throughout the magazine just in the few things I read, and one of them highly recommending his headers  :P and I think another one was talking about his cams...
3/5/09 - RIP HMT
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up