:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BAMF Flood Wall... Again  (Read 29107 times)

bigwig

Re: BAMF Flood Wall... Again
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 05:15:57 PM »

Its not a fucking handout... The city wants our propety. If the city wanted your property because they view it as a safety hazard, and they wanted you to move out, would you sell your property to them for less than what you felt it was worth? I dtill don't think you understand. We don't give a shit if the city buys are house or not. We did not approach them for a buyout, they asked us if we would be willing to  sell if infact they decided they need the house to be dozed. We said yes. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

Because you're an idiot.

If I buy a cell phone in 1999 and try to sell it in 2010, it's worthless.  Why?  Because time happened and it no longer has value.  The same thing with your house.  You bought a house in a flood plane.  The environment changed over 20 years and now your house floods every year unless you build some monstrosity of a wall.  No one would buy your house other than the government.  It has no value.  The only reason the gov't will buy it is because if you actually looked deep enough, you'd realize that because of new development it resulted in poor civil engineering and causes the river to now flood more than every.  It's just easier to buy you out and move on.

widemx5

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »

Its not a fucking handout... The city wants our propety. If the city wanted your property because they view it as a safety hazard, and they wanted you to move out, would you sell your property to them for less than what you felt it was worth? I dtill don't think you understand. We don't give a shit if the city buys are house or not. We did not approach them for a buyout, they asked us if we would be willing to  sell if infact they decided they need the house to be dozed. We said yes. Why is this so hard for you guys to understand?

Because you're an idiot.

If I buy a cell phone in 1999 and try to sell it in 2010, it's worthless.  Why?  Because time happened and it no longer has value.  The same thing with your house.  You bought a house in a flood plane.  The environment changed over 20 years and now your house floods every year unless you build some monstrosity of a wall.  No one would buy your house other than the government.  It has no value.  The only reason the gov't will buy it is because if you actually looked deep enough, you'd realize that because of new development it resulted in poor civil engineering and causes the river to now flood more than every.  It's just easier to buy you out and move on.
LOL trying to compare electronics to real estate value is a complete joke... I'm not gonna argue this anymore, I'm done with that,

Buk, they appraised it at 198,000.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »

Its not a fucking handout.

It is a fucking handout.

What logical breakdown occurred that caused your family to either build or buy into a goddamn flood plain?  Because, with full disclosure at the time of sale or, ah, the two eyes in your goddamn head that see the river in your back yard, it's really not hard to figure this out. 

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

Joel i don't care what a appraiser says, that house isn't worth half that. Fact of the matter is the property value is going down with each flood. You are blinded by stupidity here.

The fact that the gov. offered to buy it shows they are trying to help you out and at the same time make there fuck up easier to deal with (aka poor planning on there part). Now whats so hard to understand? Except your askign for the money and be done with it. You even said your parents would be selling it and moving to AZ. That right there prooves you know the house is worth jack shit.

Because you wouldn't move from there unless the gov. paid for it, because that the only way it's selling for any decent amount of money.

widemx5

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 09:19:33 PM »

Joel i don't care what a appraiser says, that house isn't worth half that. Fact of the matter is the property value is going down with each flood. You are blinded by stupidity here.

The fact that the gov. offered to buy it shows they are trying to help you out and at the same time make there fuck up easier to deal with (aka poor planning on there part). Now whats so hard to understand? Except your askign for the money and be done with it. You even said your parents would be selling it and moving to AZ. That right there prooves you know the house is worth jack shit.

Because you wouldn't move from there unless the gov. paid for it, because that the only way it's selling for any decent amount of money.
So what are you exactly arguing here? You didn't prove anything. The house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The only interested party is wanting to pay 198,000 dollars...
If you wanna talk about government hand outs, why don't you talk about your parents claiming bankruptcy when they are living in a house worth over a quarter million dollars?
DIAF

arsenio

• I have the word "CockHound" tattooed on my neck
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »

You two should meet up. Then hug it out.
I am currently banned for being a piece of shit.
Will you miss me?

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »

damn, i felt bad for you in the first thread. now that you made another and have a plan to do this every year, you guys are retarded. i would take the cities money and run. it pretty much is a hand out, but really, they screwed up by letting you build a house there.

this is like the people that live on a volcano and complain when lava burns their house down. YOU BUILT ON A GOD DAMMED VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

Ravage70

• Certified OG
  • The Hotrex foot. Stiletto ready!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 11:14:51 PM »

This thread is fail.
IBTL

rsmith2786

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »

So aside from over engineered framing, what else technically are you going to bring to the forum???

No such thing as over-engineering.  Maybe over-built in this case.

widemx5

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2010, 07:02:49 AM »

Its not a fucking handout.

It is a fucking handout.

What logical breakdown occurred that caused your family to either build or buy into a goddamn flood plain?  Because, with full disclosure at the time of sale or, ah, the two eyes in your goddamn head that see the river in your back yard, it's really not hard to figure this out. 
'

We knew it was flood prone. Half for the fargo, moorhead area is built in a "flood plain" everyone keep throwing that phrase around...  We knew wede have to fight flood, thats why everyones pitty comments confuse me. This isn't something that caught us offguard. the flooding last year was the worst its been in 114 years. We never thought we'de have to fight flood this high, but we've made adjustments

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2010, 07:55:06 AM »

let the flood take your house. use insurance money to build a house on stilts, if you are so dead set on living there
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2010, 11:06:32 AM »

let the flood take your house. use insurance money to build a house on stilts, if you are so dead set on living there

Such observational powers.  And you tune cars for money?

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »

You obviously don't own a house.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »

So what are you exactly arguing here? You didn't prove anything. The house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The only interested party is wanting to pay 198,000 dollars...
If you wanna talk about government hand outs, why don't you talk about your parents claiming bankruptcy when they are living in a house worth over a quarter million dollars?
DIAF

Ah, yet i do not and have never made a thread bitching about what they did. Because i didn't have control over jack shit you little punk.

And I would never make a thread asking for help and bitching about the national guard who "wouldn't help you" and "just sat on there ass". What about this one " they qouldn't stop bugging me when i had out of state plates and had to repeadadly drive into a area that was deamed unsafe and closed to the public/non-home owners" They didn't know who and where you were there mother fucker.  It was there job to keep people safe incase the dike's broke, not to help save your fucking house.

Your dumber then shit you know that. Go take your handout, and move to az with your parents.

widemx5

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2010, 02:55:26 AM »

DIAF

Ah, yet i do not and have never made a thread bitching about what they did. Because i didn't have control over jack shit you little punk.

And I would never make a thread asking for help and bitching about the national guard who "wouldn't help you" and "just sat on there ass". What about this one " they qouldn't stop bugging me when i had out of state plates and had to repeadadly drive into a area that was deamed unsafe and closed to the public/non-home owners" They didn't know who and where you were there mother fucker.  It was there job to keep people safe incase the dike's broke, not to help save your fucking house.

Your dumber then shit you know that. Go take your handout, and move to az with your parents.

I never made a thread about the national guard. I actually commented in a thread about it made by someone else saying that they did nothing to help US, and were more of a pain in the ass than anything. So again, other than the facts that your are outright lying about(me making that thread), you are restating what i said, thinking you are arguing with me, I don't get it? Matt, take your GED and play somewhere else, I am having a tough time bringing myself down to your level

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 02:58:10 AM »

Seems youre not having an issue to me....

Fuck your wall and fuck your mom...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:11:56 PM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2010, 03:30:18 AM »

If his mom's as fat as he is then there's plenty to go around.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2010, 08:55:13 AM »

no, i tune for hot pockets and dollar store gift cards
obd1>gtgtall

widemx5

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2010, 09:11:12 AM »

FUCK YES! This is the rhmt I used to know!

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2010, 09:29:55 AM »

DIAF

I never made a thread about the national guard. I actually commented in a thread about it made by someone else saying that they did nothing to help US, and were more of a pain in the ass than anything. So again, other than the facts that your are outright lying about(me making that thread), you are restating what i said, thinking you are arguing with me, I don't get it? Matt, take your GED and play somewhere else, I am having a tough time bringing myself down to your level

Well you still commented on them (yeah i didn't mention that it was a post, who fucking cares you still said it) some how doing something wrong when it was there JOB to not help you dick head. And some how joel you seem to think me having a ged is some sort of insult compared to your epic level of schooling. High school and like half a semester of college. Don't act like some fucking scholar when you don't know a damn thing more then i do.

Why don't you go fuck off like you had for the last year, fucking still am amazed you of all people just called me stupid. haha

snarf

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »

There a lot of nice realestate here in AZ.  With 200 large you could probably get a small lot in the north Scottsdale area.  I Know of one I could probably send you the info on.  The only thing is it's kind of close to a Wash but that shouldn't be a problem.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »

no, i tune for hot pockets and dollar store gift cards

Make sure they aren't counterfeit.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »

So far no problems, I take out knee caps for non-payments though
obd1>gtgtall

widemx5

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:06 PM »

There a lot of nice realestate here in AZ.  With 200 large you could probably get a small lot in the north Scottsdale area.  I Know of one I could probably send you the info on.  The only thing is it's kind of close to a Wash but that shouldn't be a problem.
They are actually looking in the 350-400 range. And they found a house a little north of prescott, cant remember what developement it is.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2010, 10:22:02 PM »

"Development"

You are a worthless unthinking faggot.

widemx5

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2010, 10:52:37 PM »

Framing got done today...

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »

Looks like a lot of effort for a place that's got permanent water damage.

onlyflash944

• Certified OG
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

buy a house boat.  would be much easier

You read some forums? nbspnbsp Cool, I tune cars.

Its your fucking car, if you want to hack it up fucking go for it.

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »

buy a house boat.  would be much easier

This!

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

widemx5

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »

Looks like a lot of effort for a place that's got permanent water damage.
What water damage would you be speaking of sir?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up