:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Military persons  (Read 5850 times)

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
Military persons
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »

Thank you, and those still serving come home safe please. Happy Veterans day.

"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

MTZ

• Webadmin
  • Certified OG
Re: Military persons
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »

thx :P
ur fucking feet are disgusting.

btw that nail prolly rotted from u fingering widebody in the ass

its called toering

2slow

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 12:45:26 AM »

Thank you, and those still serving come home safe please. Happy Veterans day.
yeah what he said

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:47:50 AM »

I thank you sirs
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

SQ is the SQUAD

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 01:28:19 AM »

everyone else......................

Fuck You!

I haven'#39#39t been back on HMT since this all happened, well I went on for about 5 mins yesterday to grab some pics out of the jailbait thread. Got that done, and now I won'#39#39t be going back.

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 04:51:33 AM »

Fuck the military. That shit is fucked. Suck my dick veterans day.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »

Fuck u nigger, Go live somewhere else then!!
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 11:41:02 AM »

Why the hate?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »

you're welcome
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »

Why the hate?

He liked the privacy that DADT gave him before it was repealed.

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:31 AM »

I just think it's fucked that we use our military force to perpetuate an unsustainable existence. If we spent as much money on advancing technology for noble purposes as we do on our military, we'd have terraforming colonies on Mars right now. You dumb niggers are proud of what our military does? What the fuck is there to be proud of? You risked your life to increase share prices of corporations, awesome job, go America.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 02:58:55 AM »

And your lucky enough to live in a place where your free to talk shit about them.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 04:24:45 AM »

The military doesn't have God damned thing to do with my freedom of speech. Stop kidding yourself, the U.S. military is the worlds largest criminal gang. Every old wise veteran I know, including my own father, realizes this. If you wanna thank them for raping and pillaging so that you can live a life of luxury, I guess that's your choice, but I'm not gonna pretend they're my heroes.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 09:40:47 AM »

The military doesn't have God damned thing to do with my freedom of speech. Stop kidding yourself, the U.S. military is the worlds largest criminal gang. Every old wise veteran I know, including my own father, realizes this. If you wanna thank them for raping and pillaging so that you can live a life of luxury, I guess that's your choice, but I'm not gonna pretend they're my heroes.

Moron much?

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »

Give me a fucking break. If you feel so strongly about our military move the fuck out of here.

Ignorant dip shits like you are why vets like my father had to deal with getting the treatment they got after the war.  So fuck you.

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 05:05:43 PM »

Ya if you see something wrong with your country, you shouldn't speak out against it, you should just leave.   ::)
Ignorant vets like your father are why America is able to commit atrocities around the world.  Fuck your blind patriotic circle jerk.

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »

Ya if you see something wrong with your country, you shouldn't speak out against it, you should just leave.   ::)
Ignorant vets like your father are why America is able to commit atrocities around the world.  Fuck your blind patriotic circle jerk.
The politicians YOU put in place do that.. Oh, you didn't vote?,then take a stance for what you believe in rather then using the military as a scape goat. Don't blame the men and woman who are brave enough to sacrifice themselves for YOU, when your argument is clearly directed towards the government. Show some respect you ignorant child.

catsman50

• perpetual noob
  • im a terrorist
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »

The politicians YOU put in place do that.. Oh, you didn't vote?,then take a stance for what you believe in rather then using the military as a scape goat. Don't blame the men and woman who are brave enough to sacrifice themselves for YOU, when your argument is clearly directed towards the government. Show some respect you ignorant child.
niggas just trying to do there job and that just so happens to be defending the country. I still believe that they should rename the country after me, the united Nathan's of america.
FUCK VOLKSWAGEN'#039#039S

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 12:26:19 AM »

I agree that politicians use the military for some fucked up shit, but to be fair I don't think most of the military knows the wonderful reasons they're given to go fight is a bunch of BS.

I'm sure there are some exceptions, but I don't believe most think "time to fuck some people over!  america, fuck yeah!"  A lot of people are in the military because they are too ignorant to be good at anything else.  Others are there because they truly believe they're doing the world and our country some good.  For those couple of reasons, I can't talk bad about them.  At the minimum, at least be happy people are willing to go do this shit so you don't have to?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 02:17:40 AM »

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2011, 02:50:31 AM »

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2011, 03:53:45 AM »

So the military personnel are aware that their job is bullshit because of... politicians? Yet they do it anyway because... patriotism? It would be more patriotic to say fuck no I'm not doing it. But since there's always another dumb nigger who will throw a grenade for free college that I pay for, nobody makes a stand based on principle. Because their principles are dollar bills. The military is full of mindless automatons that are just smart enough to execute orders without having the self awareness to realize how fucked it all is. The ones that do realize it end up with psychological trauma and number in the tens of thousands. Happy fucking veterans day and thanks for being the worst kind of human ever.

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2011, 08:05:28 AM »

Congratulations on being just another Johnny  ::)

It's so cool to be a rebel and say fuck the government, fuck the military, fuck the police, politicians are the devil, the government is out to get us, anarchy forever, woo hoo

never heard that before  ::)

Thank you for your opinions and original idea.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 02:09:41 PM »

I just think it's fucked that we use our military force to perpetuate an unsustainable existence. If we spent as much money on advancing technology for noble purposes as we do on our military, we'd have terraforming colonies on Mars right now. You dumb niggers are proud of what our military does? What the fuck is there to be proud of? You risked your life to increase share prices of corporations, awesome job, go America.

You don't know anything about advancing technology or where it comes from, do you?

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 04:43:24 PM »

You don't know anything about advancing technology or where it comes from, do you?

careful, of all the points he said that you could pick apart, how the gov/military uses and advances tech shouldn't be one of them.  out of everything he said that point might have the most weight to it IMO.

and to be honest and play devils advocate, there is some truth to what he said.  its biased sensationalism obviously, but you cant say there aren't some points in there, albeit malformed, but they are there.

I think there are some bad cops and there are some horrible service men. i would not lump them all in the same worthless basket, not only is rash generalization is pretty stupid but i challenge you to find any industry/career field where that isn't the case.  that said i think some of the bullshit that goes on is exacerbated by lots of either retards who don't realize what they are doing or apathetic shitheads who don't care.  If more people in the service or on the police force started speaking up/stopped covering up it would be easier to change things.  IMO what we do with our military is fucked up and i think they know this.  Just the fact that we have more service men and women coming home and committing suicide than dying in the war they left, speaks volumes for how fucked up the shit we've done in the last 10 years.

Just like dan said if you want to change any of that starting at the bottom is a waste of time.  you start at the top.  vote.  the population of this country is responsible for the leaders and honestly the population is fairly stupid.  so educate them. talk about SANE RATIONAL POINTS with other people and get them to think for themselves.  Ranting about how all policemen and service people need to be drug into a field and shot probably wont win you many friends. If you are that pissed, then channel that shit and do something with it. learn to debate and carry yourself professional in an open forum of discussion and use those tactics to articulate your points to people who wouldn't have thought of it.

If you do not like the military because of what America does then you clearly aren't understanding how this whole deal works. like, at all.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »

J BLISS SITING FUCK YEAH!!!

It's not like there are any rational points left to be made in this thread.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »

careful, of all the points he said that you could pick apart, how the gov/military uses and advances tech shouldn't be one of them.  out of everything he said that point might have the most weight to it IMO.

Joke?

sushi

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »

I hope you die in a fire.

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2011, 02:42:29 AM »

Just because we devote so much r&d into finding innovative ways to obliterate people doesn't mean military research is the best way to advance useful technology. Consider NASA and all the tech that emerged from aspiring to a noble cause. The oil dependant militant corporatocracy stifles the kind of technological advances humanity desperately needs to make.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up