Forum > General Discussion

WTF is everyone driving in these dark times?!

<< < (8/9) > >>

MTZ:

--- Quote from: rawr on July 26, 2021, 07:56:26 AM ---I'll check it out. I was planning on going down to pisgah too since that's a little closer and I know there's some cool places there.

My current main rig

--- End quote ---

you guys made me think of an old peugot road bike i inherited from my dad, got it color matching my car, and fixed the wire controls. need to use it more. ill post a pic later its been a few years

n/a mike:

--- Quote from: MTZ on July 26, 2021, 12:22:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: rawr on July 26, 2021, 07:56:26 AM ---I'll check it out. I was planning on going down to pisgah too since that's a little closer and I know there's some cool places there.

My current main rig

--- End quote ---

you guys made me think of an old peugot road bike i inherited from my dad, got it color matching my car, and fixed the wire controls. need to use it more. ill post a pic later its been a few years

--- End quote ---
I used to have my dad's first road bike (Kmart bike from the 70s) and the best road bike he owned (an early 80s Raleigh)
I wish I still had them.
He used to ride long distances and even did some bike packing in the 80s. Around 1990 he started riding mtb.

PhilStubbs:
My daily is a 2006 Cadillac CTS-V. It gets the job done. Basically stock except for a few things the factory should have done. Still have a couple shitty Hondas and my E36 M3 that hasn't been on the road in about 11-12 years. Oh, and a CJ7 with 4" lift on 35"s

Joseph Davis:
Presently driving a 2008 Civic DX that was left in a field for five years because the previous owners couldn't afford to put a clutch in it.  It cleaned up great and while the paint is hurt you can't tell unless trying to pick it apart.  It's surprising the number of people who can't grasp driving a car they have one day's pay in.

bigdaddyvtec:
Shitbox

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version