:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of you texas niggers needs to buy this  (Read 1078 times)

2slow

One of you texas niggers needs to buy this
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:40:18 AM »

dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/2799072316.html

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
Re: One of you texas niggers needs to buy this
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 07:12:31 AM »

I can't click on the link on my phone. What is it?
Word of advice - Don'#39#39t ever cough while taking a piss.

<ltlta href="quotquothttp://www.giffies.com/viewgif/514/amateur-red.html"quotquot TITLE="quotquotClick to Play Amateur Red"quotquot TARGET="quotquot_blank"quotquot>gtgtClick to Play!<ltlt/a>gtgt

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »

Add quote:

Honda CRX Race car_ Motor has jumped timing. Car has a full roll cage with door bars, Was a SCCA race car even comes with a SCCA log book. Has a lot of extra tires and wheels with racing slicks mounted. These tires for a 13 inch rim are extremely hard to find. 205/60/13 is the size most of the tires are. ( all are racing slicks) Has extra front and rear sway bars, front and rear bumpers. Car has been lightened with alot of the stuff that was only extra weight removed. Car is less than 1500 pounds. Car comes with a bunch of extra stuff to much to list it all. If it is for a Honda and I have it It goes with the sell. I bought the car to race in Lemons and Chump Car races. The 1,5 stock motor started jumped timing and is low on power. The car has all new brakes, rotors, wheel cylinders, pads and shoes. I have completely cleaned out the gas tank with new fuel filters and rebuilt the carburetor built for racing $350. The car is race ready except for the motor. Put your motor swap in it and go. I will lower the price if I keep the aluminum race seat, safety belts and new fire extinguisher. Make me an offer. Car is a lot of fun to drive. Car could be used for SCCA, 24 hours of Lemons, ChumpCar, Mini stock dirt track, pony stock, IMCA mini stock, drag racing. high performance track days, autocross import races. who knows all the possibilities. Stan 214 two 44 Seven 826

:noel:

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »

it'll be gone soon, I posted the link elsewhere :)
OG before the OG'#039#039s

2slow

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »

If I wasn't moving to Dallas in Feb I would totally buy it. you don't see very many race prepped Honda's selling that cheap anymore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up