:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Poll

We all know that, by his very nature, Henry will Henry himself.  The question is, how exacltly will Henry Henry himself?

Nigga's hood rich.  Skrill will be blown on palinka and race bikes he's never seen IRL before he gets off the plane home.  FS to make first months rent thread ensues.
Henry is a squid and will squid about, destroying every bike he touches, until he squids at 140 mph into the back of a family of four innocently sitting at a red light.
Henry will be abducted by terrorists and/or Afghan nationals who are rightfully pissed that Henry is Henrying over their country.
Henry, through his superior knwoledge of firearms will Henry himself in the foot, not once, but in a fully automatic fashion.  He will promptly die of embarrassment.
Henry just Henried me by Henrying JD into making this poll.  What the fuck?  I did not ask for this shit on my RHMT.
Spiker's mom has very reasonable rates, but johnmichael's mouth is always free if you don't mind waiting in line.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Henry poll  (Read 1752 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
The Henry poll
« on: May 27, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »

NOT OKAY  >:(

sfa22r

Re: The Henry poll
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 11:05:05 AM »

Last 2 choices ftw.  1.  There's enough money in the bank to not have to sell off my bikes.  2.  I don't go over the speed limit in VA, it's a good way to go to jail.  3.  Maybe Afghan nationals, I henry'd a few today during lunch to get an extra tray.   4.  Unfortunately, Lagman/KAF=no magazines inserted, so hard to shoot self in foot.  5.  Yes, you got Henried by the original bandana criminiminal.  6.  Agreed.  Rates are more than reasonable considering the services rendered.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

Last 2 choices ftw.  1.  I live with my mom.  2.  I don't go over the speed limit in VA, it's a good way to go to jail.  Although that's a great way to Henry myself, now that you mention it.  3.  Maybe Afghan nationals, I henry'd a few today during lunch to get an extra tray.   4.  Unfortunately, Lagman/KAF=no magazines inserted, so hard to shoot self in foot.  I almost did it twice before lunch yesterday.  5.  Yes, you got Henried by the original bandana criminiminal.  6.  Agreed.  Rates are more than reasonable considering the services rendered.

NOT OKAY  >:(

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:33:02 PM »

1 and 5
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 09:55:51 AM »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up