:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subbie bins?  (Read 2134 times)

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
Subbie bins?
« on: November 19, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »

Anyone have any Subbie bin files? I would like to get a Cobb Stage 2 bin that I could view in openecu.

Thanks if anyone has something helpful.

Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
Re: Subbie bins?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

Im not looking to do a border line tune on the car. I want to dump in the 91 (running 93)octane stage 2 map and ride. I will wideband it, but not looking to lean it to make more power or add timing. I found the guy who has the bins. I contact him tonight.

I just want to be able to add the bell mouth DP I got and disable a few things and not cause it to lean out.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »

Actually I was just driving it. The car is loud enough with the cats in the DP. I may just try and find a stage 1 bin and not put the DP in. Its a daily driver I put my kids in. I cant have it loud.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

I typed you a dissertation this morning via PM, and then the goddamn forum logged me out and it was lost.  When I'm not so goddamn sandy about it I'll try again.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »

I appreciate the effort.
Pages: [1]   Go Up