Forum > Hybrid/Tech

awd civic hatch turbo THE TPRC BITCHES!!111!!!!!!111!!

(1/14) > >>

highroller54:

thought I would share my trailer park rally car project for you nukkas. Its supossed to be my winter beater for this year but its taking too much time Who knew a awd hatch would be so much work ::) Its been converted to mpfi, swaped a d16 in, put the cable shifted awd trans and welded the trans mount in, put the wagovans tunnel in for more driveshaft and exhaust room. Next weekend is rear diff time, and yes it will be turbo before it comes out >:D

[/quote]

--- Quote from: highroller54;539989 ---mpfi swap

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;539992 ---:X

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;539995 ---
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;539996 ---
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;539998 ---fuckin big pics

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;548370 ---spent the weekend building these, holy fuck was that alot of work to keep the alighnmnet in check,many changes bolting them on and off not many pics because I was really cramped for time to get it off the hoist.I had to completly rebuild the top mount from sheet steel to keep camber in check it was out by inches not degrees :-\ but I dont have pics of the finished project. If any one does a conversion I think this is the worst part :S

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;757316 ---made some disc brake caliper mounts

with a hole saw and this

heres the new one, I quess the drive wasn't made for milling, boss was real happy :-[

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;757323 ---rear view 8)

bottem

new x-members and mounts

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;757330 ---caliper mounted

new frame rails/mounts

front diff mount

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;757335 ---modded floor and new x-member

todays job

almost done

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;757339 ---bonus footage, hit a elk

look what I see, free parts (my new external fule pump mount) from ^^^^

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;801294 ---update pics again (lost when HMT went down)

strait up her skirt 8)

the second attempt at a sump(finally got it right) :1

more sump action

255lph external with my cop car mount :6

money shot bitches :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1051065 ---Here you go bitches update #4

custom drunkin exhaust fab :6

jdm racing powerhouse

one of the only "aftermarket/performance" parts on the car, I'd rather have a dsm

superspool 14b

modded starion nog edition IC

mounted (2.5 inch cheap bottle, pipe and a magnaflow 2.5- 4 inch round) very quite, dont know why it is but I'm happy because I had no room for a real muffler :P

stealthy ;)

check out the o2 down pipe fab :1

trailing arm gusset

dirty cockpit

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1055259 ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1056814 ---these are the winters, hankook 401. They were studded but it was to crazy in the ass end on dry pavemant so I had souron pull the studs and sipe them as deep as the blade would go, I think he was hitting the cords at times lol. There just off the car because there on the car I'm driving right now (93 323 hatch).

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1078065 ---final photoshoot, car is basically 99.9% finished. Still needs a proper tune :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1212170 ---pics requested by quadtech, sorry for the wait. :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: highroller54;1212184 ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Souron;1228175 ---well after a long long long looooooong wait here they are some donuts in the snow with awd

and some highroller style turbo cooling

--- End quote ---

wpgredteg:
that's one badass hatch. wish i had one for the amount of snow we get over here.

seajay2525:
It gets around in the snow better than I thought it would. Your vids make me want one, too. Well done.

silverac:
that shit is hot

esi42:
Did you use a wagon transmission? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version