:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47   Go Down

Author Topic: UI's 703hp Purple beast - She is injured  (Read 267767 times)

onlyflash944

• Certified OG
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none

I had a lead on a new company trying to break into the scene.

But he has been seriously flaking lately and its pissing me off

ccfab is making tranny parts now?

You read some forums? nbspnbsp Cool, I tune cars.

Its your fucking car, if you want to hack it up fucking go for it.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

I had a lead on a new company trying to break into the scene.

But he has been seriously flaking lately and its pissing me off

Whats there to get pissed off about, its hasn't happened yet.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

Dont beta test someones shit unless its FREE to you. Trust me... From experience.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

Do work, your time is running out.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

Do work, your time is running out.

This.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

started modifying the unmolested bumper to make it fit my car.

Spent about an hour last night with a dremel. Spend some more time tonight then take it to get some paint at my uncles booth. Going to have a tranny washer faced so I can have mine get into spec without a clusterfuck. Then everything back into the car
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Passenger

• Certified OG

started modifying the unmolested bumper to make it fit my car.

Spent about an hour last night with a dremel. Spend some more time tonight then take it to get some paint at my uncles booth. Going to have a tranny washer faced so I can have mine get into spec without a clusterfuck. Then everything back into the car

You should leave the bumper alone, I'll take care of it when you get the car down here.
AS for you washer, you need to find a shop in town that does surface grinding, call a few machine shops and ask if they or someone they know can surface grind the shim/washer for you.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

My uncle's best friend is a machinist. We talked about it and thats what he is doing.

Bumper has been made to fit. It looks alot better

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

My uncle's best friend is a machinist. We talked about it and thats what he is doing.

y do both of those statements scare me????

---GFI we build FAST---

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North

y do both of those statements scare me????
machinist comment is legit. I've met the guy and he is not retarded.
92GSR - mild interest

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President

I need some substantial updates out of this thread.    When I see this at the top of my "show new replies to your posts" I get all excited and its just BDVT all up in here trying to tickle the Indian's pickle and shit all the time.

boosted wagon

Well you see dogballs here doesn't actually work on his car ever. So what he will do is wait until the last minute to throw it together in a panic half ass. He will then trailer it down to Dave so he can do some top notch fabrication that will be lost in a engine bay that resembles a Haitian shanty town post earthquake. It will then be strapped down to the dyno with big promises of massive power only to further suck resources and time of some of the Honda scenes great tuners who will valiantly try to defeat this mechanical and electrical catastrophy. After a long and painfull battle it will run just long enough to sheer some teeth off a couple grears on the second pass on high boost. You are left in the end with a car that is about as useful as a garbage bag full of autistic babies. I will then smash this infested pile all the way down the track and main street.  :noel:

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

Well you see dogballs here doesn't actually work on his car ever. So what he will do is wait until the last minute to throw it together in a panic half ass. He will then trailer it down to Dave so he can do some top notch fabrication that will be lost in a engine bay that resembles a Haitian shanty town post earthquake. It will then be strapped down to the dyno with big promises of massive power only to further suck resources and time of some of the Honda scenes great tuners who will valiantly try to defeat this mechanical and electrical catastrophy. After a long and painfull battle it will run just long enough to sheer some teeth off a couple grears on the second pass on high boost. You are left in the end with a car that is about as useful as a garbage bag full of autistic babies. I will then smash this infested pile all the way down the track and main street.  :noel:

How come this post stinks of another member of this board.  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

(not that i'm saying its a bad thing, i'm just saying)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:08:44 AM by sewell94 »
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

that sounds about right.

Pulled the spare tranny apart last night and found some teeth off of something other than a gear in the bottom. Too small to be a gear. I think I am going to pull my other gearsets apart and use these B16 sliders on my gsr shafts as they are super minty mint and my GSR ones are hammered as fuck.

Eitherway I am going to get the washer faced tonight. Try and paint my engine bay & somewhere in there put my harness together.

Passenger

• Certified OG

All of this is true, who the hell are you?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

you really cant figure it out???

---GFI we build FAST---

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

Lol.

Deja vu last year all over.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Passenger

• Certified OG

you really cant figure it out???

When since when did WTM have a Boosted Wagon ???

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

Now that is no fun, why let everyone in on it?  :P
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:45:59 PM by dvst8r »

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG

I assure you Levis cxar wont hog the dyno this year...  it didnt relaly affect anything last year other than Tommy getting out of there on time (Which as mentioned wont happen this year), as he was on the dyno fr a chunk of time in the middle of the day when no one was really trying to get on.. It ended in fail however. They should have it all worked out up at DAVES shop before they get down this year...  That is if Levi dont completely nigger rig everything beyond repair by the time Dave gets his hands on oit... LOL.

ALOT of people are wanting to tune...  I will be playing nazi down there to make sure all goes well, it worked out pretty good last year... Its gonna be fun. Id like to get my slut on there for a bit of tuning and sede if we can squeeze more powers out of my pile too, but if i cantr get it done BEFORE, I dont care if i dyno or not... Id rather just go rape I5 anywys. I owe Beau a real ride.

Snoochie boochies
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:41:25 PM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

Passenger

• Certified OG

We are supposed to dyno the car on the 14th here, in hopes that it will be ready for the 15th dyno for the meet. Hopefully Levi brings it down this weekend/week.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

LOL, Dave is all about spilling the beans today.

Passenger

• Certified OG

How was that a secret?

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

Well, only a few people knew who boostedwagon was, and as far as I know only a few people knew about the pre dyno dyno too. But maybe the pre dyno was common knowledge?

Passenger

• Certified OG

Well, only a few people knew who boostedwagon was, and as far as I know only a few people knew about the pre dyno dyno too. But maybe the pre dyno was common knowledge?

I thought Levi posted something about the pre dyno before, and if not, who cares, its not like this is a DOD job ???

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium

LOL, I was just giving you a hard time, not like any of this matters one way or another.  :P

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

I wonder how long it took you to write that entire thing WTM? We should talk about your chronic problem of always changing cars/setups.

Get to my place tonight and give me a hand

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Get to my place tonight and give me a hand job

:?: WTF
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

I am single? Get what I can take I guess. Good thing I have a hot neighbor.  :yes:

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG

threw a coat of paint on the engine bay tonight. Pics up soon

Cams for tom

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:43:14 AM by Urban Indian »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47   Go Up