RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: D16A6  (Read 7420 times)

walter

• Certified OG
Re: D16A6
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 05:05:07 PM »

LOL! nobody understand me!  :-\

i made a log manifold for my DOHC ZC i had, and right now, i KNOW already it will fit good with my D16A6 head.. i said before i know difference because i have two head flanges of SOHC VTEC head and SOHC D16A6 but anyway, thank you for pics and help.

walter

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »

trying to see what cam i can get, was looking exospeed but they dont reply my mail, delta looks i have to send them my camshaft (I live in Spain), and Zex havent for D16A6  :?:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »

hi, i got my DOHC ZC block damaged beacuse it had some helicois shits and here there is a repair shop that can repair it but the solution they give me, doesnt like to me so much

OK, I'm calling bullshit to this whole thread.  Everybody likes Walter.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

trying to see what cam i can get, was looking exospeed but they dont reply my mail, delta looks i have to send them my camshaft (I live in Spain), and Zex havent for D16A6  :?:

Bisi, he doesn't mind shipping worldwide....just $$$$ you pay for it :)
OG before the OG'#039#039s

chris

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 11:59:45 PM »

The insane amount of fraud from europe has made most sellers not want to send to europe anymore.

Delta is cheap but there sure has hell not going to send shit to europe. Actually if someone does you should be very thankful

usps fuckin sucks going overseas too

walter

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

where do i can find Delta cams? everyday USA Shops ship parts to Europe with not problems..

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »

i like my Delta :)
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

chris

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »

where do i can find Delta cams? everyday USA Shops ship parts to Europe with not problems..

Tell that to all the people I do business with who no longer even think about sending there

I know of 1 that does. To many people have gotten ripped off from europe/canada to want to deal with it anymore. not to mention you guys bitch about exchange rates all the time

I use to ship to europe alot but after the lack of accurate tracking you can claim all day long you never got parts

Walter in reality you could order 5000 dollars worth of stuff half of the tracking wont work and you can get the rest for free if you file claims. hence why so few do it. Those who have been doing this long enough know that EUROPE=trouble

Walter your english is better but your still retarded

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 04:04:02 AM »

Chris being mean to walter is like kicking a puppy.

chris

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 04:58:32 AM »

I like kicking puppies

walter

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 08:36:42 AM »

Tell that to all the people I do business with who no longer even think about sending there

I know of 1 that does. To many people have gotten ripped off from europe/canada to want to deal with it anymore. not to mention you guys bitch about exchange rates all the time

I use to ship to europe alot but after the lack of accurate tracking you can claim all day long you never got parts

Walter in reality you could order 5000 dollars worth of stuff half of the tracking wont work and you can get the rest for free if you file claims. hence why so few do it. Those who have been doing this long enough know that EUROPE=trouble

Walter your english is better but your still retarded

wtf? well , there are good buyers and good sellers in the world.. i know where to buy my shit in USA.. and viceversa... abuot retarded, i will not tell you what ppl say about you  :yes: but you looks a not bad guy how can deal in the furure yet..  :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up