Forum > Forced Induction

Ultimate RHMT 2JZ IS300 turbo build

<< < (22/23) > >>

NoPistons!:
I'm not a retard.  I didn't say "YOU BAI NAOU!!!!!". 

There are people in japland, nz, austrailia, the uk and other parts of the world running them.  They probably aren't beating the shit out of them on high boost with a large compressor turbo day in and day out but they are running them.....

SC300 2JZGTE Dyno @ HPLogic in Palm Beach, FL

omg what? 

Might not be the best choice but they ARE being used.

Supra and rx7 elitists swear by fucking motec and haltech though.....   

Hatorade: 90 percent of the reason people go into debt, max out credit cards and have the shits from feeding on ramen daily to please forums to run "proper" shit. 

Fuck that.  And i love this car.  Continue building it cheaply.

keelay:
I just read the replies on that tool bag of a toyota forum. They're just as bad, if not WORSE than H-T fags. Only thing I don't approve of is not dropping the pan for the drill, but fuck it!

Joseph Davis:

--- Quote from: NoPistons! on June 06, 2010, 10:19:59 PM ---I'm not a retard.  I didn't say "YOU BAI NAOU!!!!!". 

There are people in japland, nz, austrailia, the uk and other parts of the world running them.  They probably aren't beating the shit out of them on high boost with a large compressor turbo day in and day out but they are running them.....

--- End quote ---

Why are you excusing failure before you even post the link to your "poof"?

NaturalDecimal:
I wonder if this car outlasts my BMW. BMW engine 1 was 4k at too much boost, engine 2 was 8k and counting at just enough boost. The IS300 is at 1.5kish with DD style 10 pounds, waiting for 15 pounds of DD love.

soontobeDA:
about to tackle this in a few months
can you get pics up to see what im getting into?

thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version