:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nignog revision V3. Hy35, log and more boost.  (Read 2131 times)

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
nignog revision V3. Hy35, log and more boost.
« on: February 13, 2010, 09:49:14 PM »

what's up all?? sorry I'm a bit of a slacker with my projects, finish them, and the only thing i need is a map sensor, and then don't update until i'm ready to change I'm hoping this one will be different.

I just recently sold my mini-ram to sinktrap hx35 setup, in favor of a trusty log (thanks weirtech) and an hy35 which has the smaller turbine for spool time.

so I finished cutting the vband compressor flange off today and i had some beautiful work done by my buddy. I had problems keeping couplers on at higher boost because the surface area to clamp on the compressor was minute. so this time i'm rocking a smaller exhaust volume with the same 400whp capable compressor.

here's some shit i did today;

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:01:26 PM by marcj »

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Re: nignog revision V3. Hy35, log and more boost.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:04:34 AM »

sexy looks great dude  :o
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 02:58:50 AM »

Holy shit!

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:11 PM »

Wow, my first post was a product of drunken/xanax induced, poorly constructed attempt at proper english, but i'll leave it that way for a good laugh.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for a chance to go attach this new turbo so I can bring the coupe back to my new place. I'm meeting up with Mr. Evans tomorrow (hopefully) so we can throw a decent street tune on it up to 10psi, unless he wants to let me use his map sensor to tune for the time being, and then i'll push it up to 15psi on pump.

I REALLY regret selling all my tuning stuff awhile back, but family comes first. I got a job now (starting monday) waiting tables as a side gig, since my internet marketing stuff is still productive when i'm away from the computer, so with that being said, I took the leap and spent some money to get the car back on the road and boosted.

ALSO, Mike@LSD gave me an awesome deal on a sprung 6 puck clutch kit yesterday, which should be here in a few days.  :evil: :evil:

All-in-all, the car should be good and safely tuned to 350whp before I worry about needing a better (JD) tune.

I'll be updating this thread with the vids in a few days
Pages: [1]   Go Up