:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: all hail king nigger obongo. oo ooo ooo ooo oo  (Read 18282 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
all hail king nigger obongo. oo ooo ooo ooo oo
« on: March 26, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

H.R. 1388: Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-1388

This has passed through both the House and the Senate,  and I think it speaks volumes about the road to enslaving us and more control.

obongo's slavery act passed house and senate.

fuck obongo and this government
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

spoonfedcrx

Re: all hail king nigger obongo. oo ooo ooo ooo oo
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »

cliffs?

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »

‘(a) Required National Service Corps- The recipient of a grant under section 121(a) and each Federal agency operating or supporting a national service program under section 121(b) shall, directly or through grants or subgrants to other entities, carry out or support the following national service corps, as full- or part-time corps, including during the summer months, to address unmet educational, health, veteran, or environmental needs

malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

junkyard racer

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

:D

June 22, 2009 I will no longer work for this fucker.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »

if they pass it show up open carrying
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

spoonfedcrx

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 02:28:50 PM »

‘(a) Required National Service Corps- The recipient of a grant under section 121(a) and each Federal agency operating or supporting a national service program under section 121(b) shall, directly or through grants or subgrants to other entities, carry out or support the following national service corps, as full- or part-time corps, including during the summer months, to address unmet educational, health, veteran, or environmental needs

so basically if you recieve a grant you have to do volunteer work?

QikEnuF

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »

I'll show up with my damn RRA 20" strapped to my f'ing back.

junkyard racer

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

so basically if you recieve a grant you have to do volunteer work?

you are now recieving a payment for your work that your forced to do. Its not a grant.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:07:50 PM by junkyard racer »

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »

i seen a guy crossign the street yesterday that had gun on his hip in a holster liek a fucking cowboy. i know its legal and all but its just rare i see it out in public. kinda made me take a double take.

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »

i seen a guy crossign the street yesterday that had gun on his hip in a holster liek a fucking cowboy. i know its legal and all but its just rare i see it out in public. kinda made me take a double take.

and let me guess, no one got shot?
obongo, you listening?
malone labe

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2009/mar/appeals-court-get-aclu-acorn-judge

"President Barack Obama’s first judicial nomination worked for a radical leftist community group under federal investigation and received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association when Bill Clinton assigned him to Indiana’s federal district court.

David Hamilton, a federal district judge for 14 years, has been selected to join the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit in Chicago, the last stop before the Supreme Court for cases from Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin. If confirmed by Congress, Hamilton would fill the vacancy created when Judge Kenneth Ripple took senior status in September.

When Clinton nominated Hamilton to U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana in 1994, the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary rated him “not qualified.” The committee reversed its own rating after Obama’s nomination, so as of this month, the ABA claims Hamilton is “well qualified.”

Judge Hamilton has other skeletons in his closet. He worked as a fundraiser for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the corrupt nonprofit best known for conducting fraudulent voter registration drives around the country and pressuring banks to give minorities loans they can’t afford.

Under perpetual federal investigation, Chicago-based ACORN admitted hiring convicted felons and “lazy crack heads” as canvassers during the 2008 presidential election and falsifying information to register new voters nationwide. A few years ago ACORN settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after workers were caught submitting thousands of fake registration forms.

Judge Hamilton also had a leadership role in the leftwing American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and he is considered a liberal activist whose rulings indicate he’s soft on crime, radically pro-abortion, and hostile towards religion. Hamilton invalidated Indiana sex offender laws that protected children from predators, has regularly helped criminal defendants by suppressing evidence and warrants and ruled that prayers at the start of Indiana legislative sessions violate the Constitution. "

I suggest you all email/FAX your Reps about this one - it's going to be a pattern if you don't.

http://www.theorator.com/senate.html
http://www.theorator.com/government/house.html  Pete

junkyard racer

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

My brother in laws transmission shop hasnt been broken into since he started open carrying.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 03:59:01 PM »

i open carry often

Suckah

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

i open carry often
you don't live in a so cal ghetto, with a shaved head.

but sometimes his beard grows out which even an Iranian gun shop owner told him he looked like a lebanese guerrilla  :P

junkyard racer

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »

i open carry often
you don't live in a so cal ghetto, with a shaved head.

your the idiot. why are you scared to carry a gun with a shaved head in so-cal. puss.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

n/a mike before you try to open carry make sure you know the commie laws in kalifornia.

you have to carry your pistol unloaded in incorporated areas. but you can have a magazine on your belt, but the gun can't have a bullet or a loaded magazine

junkyard racer

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »

lol. so califorina.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »

Whats teh percentage of people who have "used" their open carry to defuse a situation?  Like how often does it work out well Vs how often does it end in death for one or the other?

Seems like ive heard a few stories of folks who carried and decided to act on a situation, robbery or whatever and it just seesm like more people get shot.  Now im positive you NEVER hear about when it ends for teh better but i wonder if there are any stats out there on such things.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Suckah

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »

its hard to put a real figure on how many times open carrying stops a bad situation....  most criminals are too scared to mess with someone that is carrying and will think twice before trying to mess with you - the whole situation is avoided by doing nothing but showing your support for the second amendment.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »

Just fucking carry a gun, open or consealed

junkyard racer

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

its hard to put a real figure on how many times open carrying stops a bad situation....  most criminals are too scared to mess with someone that is carrying and will think twice before trying to mess with you - the whole situation is avoided by doing nothing but showing your support for the second amendment.

My brother in laws transmission shop hasnt been broken into since he started open carrying.

:)

bluerex

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »

Judge Hamilton also had a leadership role in the leftwing American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and he is considered a liberal activist whose rulings indicate he’s soft on crime, radically pro-abortion, and hostile towards religion. Hamilton invalidated Indiana sex offender laws that protected children from predators, has regularly helped criminal defendants by suppressing evidence and warrants and ruled that prayers at the start of Indiana legislative sessions violate the Constitution. "

Fuck yea!

AWDstylez

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Yea because open carry prevents people messing with the cops.  ::)

About the only thing open carry is good for is comfort while hiking and the like (which happens to be the only time I do it).  In that case all I'm really worried about is animals so concealment doesn't matter.  If I'm going to the bank and someone decides to rob it, I don't want to be the first one that gets dropped because the robbers saw my gun.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 09:04:44 PM »

About the only thing open carry is good for is comfort while hiking and the like (which happens to be the only time I do it).  In that case all I'm really worried about is animals so concealment doesn't matter.  If I'm going to the bank and someone decides to rob it, I don't want to be the first one that gets dropped because the robbers saw my gun.

your not supposed to carry into a bank, I guess your supposed to just submit to any demands if your in the bank when it gets robbed.  However if your outside the bank, fire away

junkyard racer

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »

I gave someone a brake check once. the nigger pulled up on me, pointed a gun at my wife's face (she was pass) and said dont do it again. If I had a gun, someone would have been dead, and it wouldn't have been me.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »

I hear that

AWDstylez

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

your not supposed to carry into a bank, I guess your supposed to just submit to any demands if your in the bank when it gets robbed.  However if your outside the bank, fire away

Says who?  There are no laws against carrying into banks in this state.

I gave someone a brake check once. the nigger pulled up on me, pointed a gun at my wife's face (she was pass) and said dont do it again. If I had a gun, someone would have been dead, and it wouldn't have been me.

Yea it would have been your wife, jackass.  Sometimes, avoiding confrontation is the best policy, especially when they've got the jump on you.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »

round here, there's 10-20-life stickers on all banks

10 for pull, 20 for discharge, life for murder

I fail at reading small print
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 09:31:57 PM by Conceptz-X »

junkyard racer

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »

Yea it would have been your wife, jackass.  Sometimes, avoiding confrontation is the best policy, especially when they've got the jump on you.

No. the fucking O0 would have been dead.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 01:55:16 AM »

No. the fucking O0 would have been dead.

as legal as that should be, you would have gone to jail for it. unless you live in one of them states that has very lax self defense laws. in CT you would have been arrested on at the very least manslaughter because you could have avoided deadly force.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up