:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4 cops shot dead by a jiggaboo in oakland  (Read 17123 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: 4 cops shot dead by a jiggaboo in oakland
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2009, 09:25:31 AM »

how have i thrown away my freedom?  i own guns, carry them when i want, i don't wear a seatbelt when I don't want to, and i don't get into trouble for it.  once again I fail to see the logic in the statement you make.

do you drive a car?  then you are polluting your air for you kid.  so if they pulled me over, for attempting to give you kid asthma, do they deserve to be shot?  the argument is invalid, its not a law.

if we legalized drugs, the government would take over production, distribution and sales.  it would be no different, because some crack addict would still not be able to afford their habit, and would need to steal to get the cash for it. 

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »

am I a sheep because I'm a law abiding citizen? Is it because I haven't had the police conspire against me so they could raid my home because they wanted to?  or is it because I don't agree with your train of thought on this issue?

what are they doing to violate the constitution?  

If being a government employee isn't considered a job, then what is?  Doing a service and getting capital in return is a job jackass.  

Maybe as a country we should legalize all drugs.  Then all the drug dealers will go into business together producing top quality drugs to sell the general population on the cheap.   Prohibition caused such an uproar because something that was legal to everyone suddenly became illegal.  

The analogy wasn't that fireman were punishing the house.  If someone is speeding down my street, I would like them to be punished by the cops, because if they hit and killed my kid it would be terrible.  If they get shot and killed pulling someone who is speeding over, to make the street safer for my kid to play on, how are they at fault?  

all gun control laws violate the us constitution and almost every state constitution. seat belt laws violate the constitutions. victimless crimes violate the constitution. victimless civil actions violate the constitutions.

you are a sheep because you throw away your freedom for the perception of safety.

how about this? if someone is polluting my air, i think they should be punished by the cops, because my kid has to breath the exhaust they just made, because if my kid got asthma it would be terrible.  and if you resist i think the cops should kill you or take all your money and put you in jail. if i get 51% of the people to agree with me...

and yes we should legalize drugs, we would instantly get rid of a lot of crime, and almost all the crime associated with drug use.

dont be retarded johnmy. what crime would be eliminated from legalizing drugs? drug dealers would still be killing each other over turf, drug addicts would still be stealing your stuff to buy the drugs. the only "crime" that would be eliminated would be the fact that people wouldnt be going to jail for buying/selling said drugs which as far as im concerned is great.

QikEnuF

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

Johnny. I like you, but I hope you get raped by a 6'10 black man named Tyree

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »

Johnny. I like you, but I hope you get raped by a 6'10 black man named Tyree

How would tyree go about doing that without getting shot?

If i was a defenseless govt loving liberal maybe he would have a chance while i tried to call the police.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2009, 03:49:09 PM »

am I a sheep because I'm a law abiding citizen? Is it because I haven't had the police conspire against me so they could raid my home because they wanted to?  or is it because I don't agree with your train of thought on this issue?

If being a government employee isn't considered a job, then what is?  Doing a service and getting capital in return is a job jackass.  

Maybe as a country we should legalize all drugs.  Then all the drug dealers will go into business together producing top quality drugs to sell the general population on the cheap.   Prohibition caused such an uproar because something that was legal to everyone suddenly became illegal.  

The analogy wasn't that fireman were punishing the house.  If someone is speeding down my street, I would like them to be punished by the cops, because if they hit and killed my kid it would be terrible.  If they get shot and killed pulling someone who is speeding over, to make the street safer for my kid to play on, how are they at fault?  

all gun control laws violate the us constitution and almost every state constitution. seat belt laws violate the constitutions. victimless crimes violate the constitution. victimless civil actions violate the constitutions.

you are a sheep because you throw away your freedom for the perception of safety.

how about this? if someone is polluting my air, i think they should be punished by the cops, because my kid has to breath the exhaust they just made, because if my kid got asthma it would be terrible.  and if you resist i think the cops should kill you or take all your money and put you in jail. if i get 51% of the people to agree with me...

and yes we should legalize drugs, we would instantly get rid of a lot of crime, and almost all the crime associated with drug use.

dont be retarded johnmy. what crime would be eliminated from legalizing drugs? drug dealers would still be killing each other over turf, drug addicts would still be stealing your stuff to buy the drugs. the only "crime" that would be eliminated would be the fact that people wouldnt be going to jail for buying/selling said drugs which as far as im concerned is great.

lots of "crimes" as they are now. drugs would be extremely cheap if they were legal, and it wouldn't cost so much, that alone would cut down on crime. and no one is going to fight for turf by killing each other if their business is legal, you don't see people doing that much in legal enterprises...

QikEnuF

« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »

Let's say Tyree had an M60 that no nignog should be allowed to own
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:51:19 PM by QikEnuF »

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »

scar is ugggggggggggggggggly.  And he did have an SKS, I hope you guys are ready for another AWB, I know I am, and im taking precautionary measures.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »

who cares?

QikEnuF

« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2009, 03:55:54 PM »

Scoot, I lost all my guns in a snowstorm hurricane combination.  And one to my landlord :(

But, I hope I am still ready for the AWB...

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »

lots of "crimes" as they are now. drugs would be extremely cheap if they were legal, and it wouldn't cost so much, that alone would cut down on crime. and no one is going to fight for turf by killing each other if their business is legal, you don't see people doing that much in legal enterprises...

most drug addicts only do the amount of drugs they do because its all they can afford. make it cheaper and they will want to do more and will be commiting just as many crimes to attain this amount of drugs.

i was just throwing out the turf killings as an example. i honestly dont care if some drug dealing scumbags kill eachother.

chris

« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »

My view if your cop your going into a douche bag field and you know it. If your a douche bag its a great field

Do I wish them to be murdered no do I wish they could handle themselves better of course. After stopping off in Vallejo yesterday I cruise into the Local Popeyes Chicken for dinner. Im the only white guy in the place usually the case at that location. Im sitting around most likely felons of all kinds. I feel more comfortable there than around 1 Police officer.

If Im killed by a police officer he gets paid leave and people talk about how tough it was for him to kill a man even if I didnt pull a weapon.

Society is taught to look at them as if they are above us. They are below most as they are unskilled workers. They are needed of course but to respect them like Military is a joke.

QikEnuF

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »

Society is taught to look at them as if they are above us. They are below most as they are unskilled workers. They are needed of course but to respect them like Military is a joke.

+1

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2009, 04:56:35 PM »

If that was the case i'd like to ask him where he got it, so i could get one too
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Turbo242

• Volvo yeah fuck u too
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2009, 05:00:20 AM »

1 of my boys told me the Nogglog that got murk'd just tested positivly for a DNA test for raping  2 12yr gurls :?:

thats why he didn't pull over...he was about to catch a case for the rape shit

cops let out like 169 shots, 52 hit the guy through the front door ;)

cops doin there job.Period.

AWDstylez

« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2009, 08:22:49 AM »

Oh the delusions...

What's the real deal on this Scott?  I don't want to read through the whole thread.  I've heard on a couple other boards that bay area cops are crooked as shit and they probably had it coming, but no one really knows the background to this case.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

real deal is california's system is fucked up, it puts low life nigggers in situations where they have nothing to lose, not that they had much to start with.  And when theyre put in that situation theyre like a gorrilla as the zoo that broke out and will fuck anythign up.   He used his SKS and blew the cops heads off, basically.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2009, 11:25:59 AM »

real deal is california's system is fucked up, it puts low life nigggers in situations where they have nothing to lose, not that they had much to start with.  And when theyre put in that situation theyre like a gorrilla as the zoo that broke out and will fuck anythign up.   

Sounds like the average American if the economy keeps going this way.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:35 PM »

typical pig. kill kill kill

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2009, 08:47:16 PM »

Johnny's theory in a nutshell, Accept NO Defeat

it would be funny as shit if everybody could just start bartering and trading amongst ourselves and not pay any taxes or use any american money.  Gov would fold up like someone handing Obama a bible with a good verse highlighted.

AWDstylez

« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »

real deal is california's system is fucked up, it puts low life nigggers in situations where they have nothing to lose, not that they had much to start with.  And when theyre put in that situation theyre like a gorrilla as the zoo that broke out and will fuck anythign up.   He used his SKS and blew the cops heads off, basically.

That's the second multi-death shooting with an SKS in like the last two weeks.  So now we're not only looking at an AWB, but a "zomgthatroundiswaytoopoweful!11!!!!1!!!1" ban, regardless of weapon configuration. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:53:52 PM by AWDstylez »

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »

I wouldnt doubt it,  Wasnt there a town somewhere that at one time had a law on the books that every resident carry, How did that work again?...

Fucking great if I remember right
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up