:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my rant....  (Read 3588 times)

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
my rant....
« on: July 20, 2015, 01:49:28 AM »

Ok so this has been on my mind for a while. Im so tired of people that support something pushing it onto other people. For example the media pushing propiganda. The human race is doomed if we keep heading the corse that we are. And maybe we arnt, maybe it's just americans. Idk, haven't travel the world enough to see how the rest of human race lives.

The biggest problem i see with people today is everyone caters to everyone's needs. We are breading a bunch of spineless "oh don't say that, someone might be offended" group of humans. At the end if the day I don't care what people think of me. As long as my family is good, im good. I also dont care what people want to do with there lifes. Everyone should be EQUAL. (You want to do drugs?....cool, you want to be homeless?....cool, you dont want higger education?....cool) But don't go making special exceptions for someone because, guess what, now it's no longer equal. So by trying to make someone special or create a group of people and give them some special rights you can't give to everyone your, in a sense taking away equality. And isn't that what everyone has fought so hard and long for? And 1 more thing, people need to grow a fucking back bone. If you don't like the way shit is going, don't just sit in the corner and bitch about it. Stand up and say something. Everyone is all big and bad on facebook and the internet but when I go to ask them/you about what they posted or liked, they just kinda brush it off. It kinda shows how week people are. If I know I'm gonna piss you off but I feel strongly about it, I'm not gonna just sit back and not say anything or bush it off because I don't want to piss you off. Fuck you, to bad, I'm gonna do it anyways. Even if it doesn't change anything it's your/my rights. And when you no longer exercise your rights you slowly start to loose them.......... i think the heat has got to me today so that's my rant....lol and I'M NOT SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS YOU!! GET OVER IT!!
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: my rant....
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 02:23:26 AM »

i want to say it offends me and id be lying... but i would have been slightly more harsh.

i was forced to rewatch (we all have to like every year now) the sexual harassment, and harassment videos at work. and while yes some of the shit that was pointed out in the videos was downright offensive, it should just be common sense. but some of the detail they got into on some of the 'probably ok' senerios was just downright stupid, people are just whining ass pussies. grow the fuck up. "its better just not to come in contact with someone"....  "its better to just not say anything".... granted i usually prefer not to come in contact or talk to anyone, ever. but really? videos make it sound like giving someone a high five for a job well done might get them fired/prosecuted cuz the other person didnt like it, or someone over saw it and thought it was kkk related lol..

i could rant out a college essy im sure..... glad i dont have facebook. would probably only have friends that would negatively comment on my "offensive" shit. lol

speaking of....  O0 :mexi: :noel: :evil: :Jew:

have a nice night  :-*
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:04:30 AM »

You are not wrong. Not at all.
Equal is equal not special because your different in whatever way that may be. As a "normal" everyday working white person that's not retarded or gay or a minority I have the least rights of anyone because I am the "normal" ???? Makes no sense.
I am not talking about treating people like shit because they are different, that's not right but don't treat them like they are better either. EQUAL.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »

You are not wrong. Not at all.
Equal is equal not special because your different in whatever way that may be. As a "normal" everyday working white person that's not retarded or gay or a minority I have the least rights of anyone because I am the "normal" ???? Makes no sense.
I am not talking about treating people like shit because they are different, that's not right but don't treat them like they are better either. EQUAL.

How do you have the least rights?

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »

How do you have the least rights?

We're talking social rights, which is 90% of the rights americans are whining about atm. I can't use *any* racial slurs while a black man can call me "ma nigga" and a mexican can call me "gringo". If I reply with "sup nigger" or "hey wetback" I'll get shanked. If I want to show pride in my sexuality by wrapping my car in "I'm Heterosexual!" vinyl, it will be covered in "GAY HATER!" and "BIGOT!" graffiti by the next day. If I hang a flag up (confederate OR usa), there are minorities that will openly steal & burn it. If I do the same it's a hate crime. If I try to hang a sign up saying "Celebrate Irish History Month" in march, ignorant black people will feel I'm trying to up-stage them with racist BS & try to burn my house down.

The current theme is "if you don't support us, you're against us!" - basically they've divided everything down the middle, you're either on one side or another. Showing support for the "opposition", such as straight people, means you're a nasty person who's opposed to progress. It's a sad state when you have to put an asterisks next to a statement, such as "I'm proud to be White*" with this under it: "*but I think black lives matter too!"

It's like being in middle school again. You can either be a "cool kid" or someone who wants to learn, NOT BOTH!

I want people to stop persecuting because others don't share the same opinion. Everyone's entitled to their WRONG opinion...
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »

Give everyone guns. Let the stupid kill eachother. Americans are trying to hard to protect everyone. And in turn the stupid are over populating the smart. I'm white, I'm proud to be white, I pay my taxes like I should. So I have a voice in what happens with them. But my voice doesn't matter became my 1 voice is overshadowed by the 10 million other people who want to burn flags and and step on them.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 06:38:48 PM »

I forgot about taxes. Taxpayers actually get the LEAST rights for their dollar. If we banned non-taxpayers from our roads, grocery stores, government property, etc I'm certain the welfare society would disappear in a hurry.

Funny thing regarding guns. This year Milwaukee is set to have the most gun homicides in decades, and that's no small feat. 2014 had 50% more gun homicides in Milwaukee than 2008-12 COMBINED!

Mallory O'Brien, of the Milwaukee Homicide Review Commission, tracks those numbers for the city of Milwaukee.

"(About) 94 percent of our victims have an arrest history and 93 percent of our suspects have an arrest history," O'Brien said.

THAT is the best part. They're basically removing the scum from the gene pool.

One very funny guy I used to work with, a self-proclaimed "everyone-hater", suggested we should all be given a PTMD at age 18 (personal thermonuclear device). He said we'd solve all world issues w/in a generation.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Random Hero

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 12:35:57 PM »

Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up