:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gun site from an old post question  (Read 1499 times)

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
gun site from an old post question
« on: June 30, 2010, 05:45:49 AM »

what was that site that you could buy cheap AK's and varients or the other site that you can buy the lower and then just assmble it yourself? it was an old post on ohmt and didnt feel like giving that site traffic, anybody remember or have a site they know of?

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
Re: gun site from an old post question
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

by lower i assume you mean receiver? there is only one. you can buy flats for<20, but if its bent its a 'gun' and has to be ffl transfered just like a full gun.
parts kits are pretty expensive now.

any there is no just putting one together, your going to have to invest in a minimum of probably 200 in tools.
wait till scott sees this, i know he assembles a bunch of them.

my suggestion is look around for a saiga and convert it back to an akm, sometimes you can find them for cheap when people dont understand what they have. i have bought 4 of them all for less then 250. conversions are pretty strait forward and all you need is dremel and a drill. i get my shit from this guy www.dinzagarms.com
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up