:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Sure You Kill'm  (Read 2402 times)

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
Make Sure You Kill'm
« on: November 25, 2009, 06:17:10 AM »

Copied from another site,  BUT this shit is crazy, our country is turning into a bunch of liberal faggots.   It not like they're dealing with some 15yr kids with some weed. 

Any one else want to go take over Somalia and start our own country?   

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
By Rowan Scarborough

AP

Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And for their trouble, three of the SEALs, members of the Navy's elite commando unit, are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three have refused non-judicial punishment — called an admiral's mast — and requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Jordy53

Re: Make Sure You Kill'm
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »

This kind of stuff is bull shit.  Great job catching this animal now we are going to screw your career for hitting the terrorist. This kind of stuff really makes you want to go out and catch the bad guys huh.
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot build character and courage by taking away men'#39#39s initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »

FYI........DSAL

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 12:34:45 PM »

that shit is so fuking retared, those guys do shit that no one is qualified to do, countless money spent on training these guys , and now you tell me terrorist have rights !!! fuck this country is going downhill faster then any car on this forum

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »

what about hotrex's
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »

not even

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

Horseshit.  I would have said the dude was being combative and it was the only way to make him comply.  They captured a high value target... fucking awesome.  But oh no!  They hurt him and his feelings in captivity  :'(

raiden571

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 03:06:59 PM »

Horseshit.  I would have said the dude was being combative and it was the only way to make him comply.  They captured a high value target... fucking awesome.  But oh no!  They hurt him and his feelings in captivity  :'(
i hope he gets a cock meat sandwhich.    i dont see how any judge could even try this case, its bullshit. he doesnt deserve any special treatment. He is a non-military murderer killing in the name of god, not a U.S citizen or a soldier.
fuck him, kill him, and give the Ops. guys a medal and time off for vacation.

toyolla86

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »

political BS.

we go over there get fired at and arent allowed to fire back.

we should publicly hang the insurgents and have a BBQ afterwards. (take the rest of the day off)

there will be a repeat of the USS Cole as well. idk how many times i requested to fire warning shots, but no!!!

OUR HANDS ARE TIED.
twin50 son. get some

and stop acting like a muslim

toyolla86

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »

as Rush would say our military has been chickified (liberalized, politically correctized, all that BS)
twin50 son. get some

and stop acting like a muslim

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »

Wow, what a thanks for doing your JOB.
Pages: [1]   Go Up