:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bigtime drug bust in Louisiana  (Read 6009 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Bigtime drug bust in Louisiana
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 01:23:27 AM »

Well, I learned last year that weed is a "gateway" drug. It can lead to cocain, and all that. I say it's good. One less pot head fag on the streets.

Speaking of fags... we don't need you on this site.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 01:57:56 AM »

Well, I learned last year that weed is a "gateway" drug. It can lead to cocain, and all that. I say it's good. One less pot head fag on the streets.

Oh please can this be the first banned member of 2010?  :yes:

bgdriver

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2010, 02:56:00 AM »

Last year in your fourth grade D.A.R.E. propaganda class? GTFO bitch!
1990 civic si
Turbo d16z6 going in.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2010, 07:07:49 AM »

all pot smokers should be youthanized for stupidity and memory lose you fuckers wadste all day telling the same storyy over anver and over annd over redneck topia wil kill youand impregnate your girls

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2010, 07:14:40 AM »

all pot smokers should be youthanized for stupidity and memory lose you fuckers wadste all day telling the same storyy over anver and over annd over redneck topia wil kill youand impregnate your girls

you can't handle your liquor enough to type a coherent sentence, and you're going to generalize all cannibis users as stupid? doesn't seem right, but then again i'm not a scholar.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2010, 07:17:32 AM »

i smoke weed everyday

Turkey soup pancakes sir

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »

i CANNOT EVEN SEE RIGHT NOW capsloc sorry. Haven't drank this much in five years I had goals to  achieve I have me t them I can drink again five years ago the amount I drank would have only buzzed me. you and your women atre safe until ptresidnet Bliss says otherwise

nock

• pro... muther fuckin pro...
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2010, 08:20:44 AM »

i CANNOT EVEN SEE RIGHT NOW capsloc sorry. Haven't drank this much in five years I had goals to  achieve I have me t them I can drink again five years ago the amount I drank would have only buzzed me. you and your women atre safe until ptresidnet Bliss says otherwise

pro...

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2010, 01:36:22 PM »

Irony here is that I only got a buzz for New Years and weeeeeeeeee lil Dennis got trashed... Irony I think so. I even got up at 9am and was not even to piss, but to leave and start helping a friend move into his house he just bought..  :yes:

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2010, 01:37:32 PM »

Dude broke the law. Bottom line. And he took his mom down with him. What a loser.

oooo the law
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 07:30:04 PM »

Irony here is that I only got a buzz for New Years and weeeeeeeeee lil Dennis got trashed... Irony I think so. I even got up at 9am and was not even to piss, but to leave and start helping a friend move into his house he just bought..  :yes:
So you met him modeling underwear at JCpenny. Thought so.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2010, 05:58:41 AM »

Umm faggot you actually worked on his car and blew a piston and sleeve................... RMBER

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2010, 06:08:11 AM »

Umm faggot you actually worked on his car and blew a piston and sleeve................... RMBER

And the following the short coming matter I had to educate you on setting valve lash and also showing you proper ways of dealing with CORNFED HOMIES, after you fucked their shit up...... You ruined a perfectly running motor by false tuning... CAr ran tit's off 8psi for 2 months and no oil in catchcan...After two pulls the fucker is full and reason being is a cracked sleeve and a fucked piston with ringlands shot to hell on J.E.'s.....WANNA TALK MORE SHIT OTHER THAN ELECTRONICS....Which you fucked up my S300 Boost install and Blundell had to redo, and a month later the resistor/HPF is fucked and Hondata want $40 bucks when I can order one from Omron for $0.35. I am content with 10psi and 366WHP on gate DEFINATELY more than you will ever make..........BITCH and I thought you were cool with me..FUCK YOU AND JD...JD fuck you for trying to add me to your myspace...........UPSET WERE WE......NIGLET?  :'(

d-rail

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2010, 06:15:23 AM »

Damn dude, call someone out on a street tune with no actual readings for dyno comparrison for straight up numbers on a stock sleeved, first time builder, motor from a guy who's learning himself. LOW BLOW

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2010, 07:57:34 AM »

In Canada the police would laugh at you, then prob tell you to dont do that again giving you a verbal scolding.

Then leave
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »

In Canada the police would laugh at you, then prob tell you to dont do that again giving you a verbal scolding.

Then leave

Go figure, bunch of non-confrontational pussies.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2010, 08:28:27 AM »

You ruined a perfectly running motor by false tuning... CAr ran tit's off 8psi for 2 months and no oil in catchcan...After two pulls the fucker is full and reason being is a cracked sleeve and a fucked piston with ringlands shot to hell on J.E.'s.

I'm not buying it.  I've seen plenty of blown motors, the only two where ringlands on a forged piston broke were due to owner/assembler error.  Also, you're pretty fucking stupid and are generally known for not knowing shit, so I highly doubt the veracity of everything else that drips out of your cumhole, good sir or madam.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »

That car had a blowbye issue from the moment I saw it Jeremy. All we did was turn up the boost and tune it properly. When you make power the weaknesses have a way of showing themselves. Not to metion the car owner has a lead foot like no other. And also it's stange that it would be the tune when that was the same map from a car I'd tuned on the dyno the day before and it's still running at 300hp. One thing I will admit is that I didn't get enough time with the car to go through cylinder trims. But the guy had to get to a wedding so we only had a few hours.
  As fas as the capacitor being in backward sorry man but that picture with the hondata instructions wasn't clear at all. You didn't even know for sure what side was + or -. You were the one who agreed on how to place it. After learning a little more in the past year or two I woundn't even need their instructions to do that now.
    You know what man I'm not even mad at you even over this post Ive been fucking with you the whole time.   ;D

as far as the 366 wheel hp goes Nigger please.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »

I'm waiting for a run then wth what ever is yours.... Best not be mad hooker, you been trying to get me wound up on here and it finally hit its limits with this post..  :-*

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2010, 03:28:59 PM »

I'm waiting for a run then wth what ever is yours.... Best not be mad hooker, you been trying to get me wound up on here and it finally hit its limits with this post..  :-*

god i can't wait for wednesday
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »

Atleast it takes two days to flip you out now. Just to warn you this is a life long thing for me so my max hp made may end up being a four digit number.

and just so you know I have the parts sitting here to run a 10. - slicks

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »

I'm not buying it.  I've seen plenty of blown motors, the only two where ringlands on a forged piston broke were due to owner/assembler error.
I agree. I've ripped open sleeves on 2 different blocks and both times the SRPs came out mint.
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

I'm not buying it.  I've seen plenty of blown motors, the only two where ringlands on a forged piston broke were due to owner/assembler error.
I agree. I've ripped open sleeves on 2 different blocks and both times the SRPs came out mint.

- MSD plug wire falls off of cap, owner gets pissed and drives 45 miles home on 1100cc injectors.  Car never runs again, the rings where broken and tiny bits of them rotated vertically in the shattered lands - craziest thing I ever saw.
- Failure to set piston-wall or ring end gap.  Caught ring against bore, broke lands.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2010, 11:09:45 PM »

Atleast it takes two days to flip you out now. Just to warn you this is a life long thing for me so my max hp made may end up being a four digit number.

and just so you know I have the parts sitting here to run a 10. - slicks
Not with that clutch I gave you LOL...BTW.... I got more than 4 digits in the past week....AREA CODES

WPPF

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2010, 11:24:46 PM »

Writing down numbers you find in the men's bathroom now, are you?

fysh

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

Writing down numbers you find in the men's bathroom now, are you?

Give him the benefit of the doubt that they're at least females' phone numbers. He just hasn't caught on that it takes 7 digits to make a legit phone number and the prefix 555 doesn't exist. Give him time, he'll figure it out eventually that no one takes him seriously.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:41:51 PM by fysh »

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »

Not with that clutch I gave you LOL...BTW.... I got more than 4 digits in the past week....AREA CODES

the simple fact that you're bragging about this on an internet forum tells me you have absolutely zero game.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 11:12:15 AM »

the simple fact that you're bragging about this on an internet forum tells me you have absolutely zero game.

Or the indigenous population is that stupid.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2010, 07:17:47 AM »

I get girl's phone number's all the time. It's required when they rent a tool at my job.  :P
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »

Phone numbers are not required for a female to rent my tool.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up