:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twin Turbo Civic... Probably not what your thinking.  (Read 6624 times)

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
Re: Twin Turbo Civic... Probably not what your thinking.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »

what is civic about that car other than the body? You are the fucking idiot.

If you weren't such a fag you would know there are things in racing called "classes"  and a doorslammer is a little difference than a funny car.  Any heterosexual can see the obvious difference between a top fuel funny car and any other car in the world

the title of the thread is "twin turbo civic" ...not "look at this door slammer homo drag car"...
Your opinion doesn't really matter. You drive a soccer mom SUV and haven't RHMT'd a car since Christ walked on the planet.
92GSR - mild interest

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 04:05:20 PM »

Ummm have you BRINE since r-hmt is still relatively new....I think you just classed out80% of the members here...Good show though

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

junkyard racer

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

what is civic about that car other than the body? You are the fucking idiot.
If you weren't such a fag you would know there are things in racing called "classes"  and a doorslammer is a little difference than a funny car.  Any heterosexual can see the obvious difference between a top fuel funny car and any other car in the world
the title of the thread is "twin turbo civic" ...not "look at this door slammer homo drag car"...
Your opinion doesn't really matter. You drive a soccer mom SUV and haven't RHMT'd a car since Christ walked on the planet.

nore do I have any intentions on doing so.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up