:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MUTHA-FUCKK APPLE PRODUCTS!  (Read 7827 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: MUTHA-FUCKK APPLE PRODUCTS!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

Well, I plugged the thing in and did a backup, then restore, and it's working perfectly now. Wish they could have done some simpleton bullshit like that in the store instead of find some bs pink sticker to tell me to get fucked. Their 1800 iphone number will feel the wrath today for this, and Apple is dead to me.

typical passive aggressive behaivor that comes along when you buy apple products
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

It's obvious the store guys are trained to fuck people, and have no real authority to fix things. I'm not opposed to doing a loud walkthrough of the store everytime I happen to be at the mall, but a whole trip out there today would only waste time.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »

Figured I have all day to post my experience all over the interwebs, and I've made a good start, emailing Apple directly

My Iphone was acting odd, working yet malfunctioning. Went to the Apple store in Mall of America, where at least 25 employees were on duty, mostly sales people. My first problem is being told I need an appointment for hours later to have my already purchased product looked at, because everyone working was busy trying to make a new sale. After 2 hours in the mall, and 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment with a "genius", it only took him 1 minute to find my moisture sticker was pink, even though no water has ever touched my phone. Internet research has exposed this clever scheme of a sticker. He gave me the standard, "out of warranty, you'll need to pay us for a new one" line which I'm sure is part of "genius" training. I asked if my $500 cell phone that was less than a year old was trash, and the "genius" said yes. Excellent little con Apple has going on.
 Took my phone home, figured out how to do a backup and restore, and the phone is working perfectly. Wow, little ol' me turned this pile of trash into a working phone again. Odd that the Apple "genius" wasn't able to do this after wasting hours of my time with his appointment process.
 The silver lining to all of this is that I have personally now figured out Apples game of ripping people off. I will NEVER buy another Apple product, I shall post my experience on any/all blogs, social networks, or anywhere else I can warn people about Apple, and I would like to formally request that the names of the people working at the Apple store be changed from "geniuses", to simply "crooks". If you should ever produce a video of Steve Jobs riding a seat-less bicycle, I will reconsider my anti-Apple products stance. 

I know it's not as fun as putting employees on blast, but I found other peoples' blog posts etc. helpful.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 03:06:44 PM by Stealthmode »
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 03:01:32 PM »

Genius is not spelled with an 'o', Genius.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »

yeah, but I never claimed to be one, so suck it!!   :noel:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »

Running your insipid rants through a spell checker, before sending them off, will ensure the corporate bootlicking you so desire.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 03:07:34 PM »

Please do not use large words with me, Mr Davids.

I fixed it for that copy/paste effect.

Kain

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »

Please do not use large words with me, Mr Davids.

I fixed it for that copy/paste effect.

Im sure they would perfectly understand your esoteric metaphor.

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »

If you should ever produce a video of Steve Jobs riding a seat-less bicycle, I will reconsider my anti-Apple products stance. 

Fucking Pro!!!
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »

Nokia bar phone. Had it 3 years, it's been dropped, rained on, washed in the washing machine, dropped in the sink, and still works fine. 30 dollars new with the charger, battery last 8 days.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

Phate

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 08:00:06 PM »

Nokia bar phone. Had it 3 years, it's been dropped, rained on, washed in the washing machine, dropped in the sink, and still works fine. 30 dollars new with the charger, battery last 8 days.

Nokias rock.  My old one just would not die.  I dropped it off the dock at work, and it was on the bottom for 15 mins while I finished fueling up the boat that was there.  Once all my customers were gone, I grabbed a pair of goggles from the pool, and dove down to get it, expecting the phone to be dead, and just to get the SIM card out of it.  I used it for another year and a half after that.  Older Samsung flip phones are pretty fucking durable too.
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up