:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The catholic church is retarded  (Read 5661 times)

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
Re: The catholic church is retarded
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 08:12:20 PM »

in reality to say you are atheist is almost as bad as saying you are religious. there really are no facts that prove one or the other, therefor the only reasonable stance is agnosticism.

While I agree that agnosticism is the most reasonable stance, I vehemently disagree about everything else.  To suppose that life is a fluke and god does not exist is one thing... to believe the abundant and obvious horseshit of the bible is completely asinine in the eyes of reasonable men.

The bible is a good book you just have too read it as a book not like your reading the ... the bible if that makes any sense. Like someone said above read it as non-fiction and take away from what you want. I like the first books of the new testament same story 4 different points of view, kinda cool too read.

The idea though that humans are the highest life form saddens me with as many dumbass' as I see.

Intolerance within "religion" IS the #1 problem with religions. Hell intolerance in general is the #1 problem worldwide I'd say.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: The catholic church is retarded
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 01:32:24 AM »

Hell arabs in general is the #1 problem worldwide I'd say.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up