:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: cop vs girl  (Read 15901 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: cop vs girl
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2010, 01:55:48 AM »

Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

the united states of america, 1776-1861

Oh right because slavery wasn't an example of weak being controlled by the strong in order to make the latter more wealthy. Lol. Hilarious.

and what exactly do you think goes on in sweatshops all over the world today? survival of the fittest, friend. just because it doesn't happen here doesn't mean it isn't happening.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

fysh

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2010, 01:58:57 AM »

Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

Oh right because slavery wasn't an example of weak being controlled by the strong in order to make the latter more wealthy. Lol. Hilarious.

and what exactly do you think goes on in sweatshops all over the world today? survival of the fittest, friend. just because it doesn't happen here doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I'm aware but it doesn't happen here because the evil state with its pirate laws and jackboot thugs protect the people from unsafe and unfair working conditions.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2010, 02:04:06 AM »

Bdvt, how many towels?

One rolled into a fifi and slightly soiled
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

fysh

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2010, 02:09:19 AM »

Bdvt, how many towels?

One rolled into a fifi and slightly soiled

Sold.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2010, 02:48:24 AM »

I'm aware but it doesn't happen here because the evil state with its pirate laws and jackboot thugs protect the people from unsafe and unfair working conditions.

everyone in the us is a slave to the govt.

you can't own land. you don't own what you earn. they decide how much you can keep. you have to do what they want or they put you in jail

that is not freedom

the us is not free
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2010, 03:08:52 AM »

you can't own land. you don't own what you earn. they decide how much you can keep. you have to do what they want or they put you in jail

that is not freedom

the us is not free
if you dont like it vote for change. or gtfo
the usa is not perfect but we arnt that bad off.
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »

the usa is not perfect but we arnt that bad off.

you're missing the point.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

raiden571

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2010, 11:02:51 AM »

those nogs got what they deserve.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »

if you dont like it vote for change.

That logic got Obongo in office...
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »

that is not freedom

the us is not free

Your argument is poor Mr Bliss. Compare the US to the rest of the world. Quit bitching, or fix it... Or get the fuck out, or STFU, or go tune your truck and post rolling burnout video for  redemption of your whining here, on a car forum, about cops the government and how shitty our country is. NOONE LIKES THEM, no one thinks the government is cool as you are.  I get your point, but the way you try to push it as absolute truth is retarded and comical at best.

FUCK YOU

OK
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2010, 01:42:48 PM »

if you dont like it vote for change.

That logic got Obongo in office...

I'm waiting for the logic that re-elects him despite the fact he hasn't changed anything.  He's just another scamming ass poilitician.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2010, 06:03:43 PM »

It's nigger logic, so yes, I see it happening.
Niggers see a brotha runnin, and he uses big words. We need change.
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »

I bet Johnny puts his pants on two legs at a time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up