:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pig issuez/ checking for a warrant  (Read 1824 times)

bluerex

pig issuez/ checking for a warrant
« on: May 21, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »

Ok, so a week ago I get off work around 8pm, shower and go sit on my porch to smoke a cig.  I see two cop cars parked across the street.  I figure there's nothing good to come from this so I take off out the back and meet up with some friends.  About 2 minutes later one of my roommates calls saying there's 4 cops looking around the property (outside) asking where I am.  They say they just want to talk and it's in my best interest to talk to them.  The next night they come up doing the same thing and asking to come into the house.  Roommate tells them to fuck off, I'm at the bars and he doesn't know if I'm coming home.  He then asks if there's a warrant for my arrest and they say no, they just want to talk.  I get the fuck out of dodge for the weekend.

Monday I'm at my house on my lunch break.  I get done, go out back where I was parked, see a pig at the end of the one-way alley and drive off.  I make it about a block before he pulls me over.  I get arrested on warrant for providing alcohol to minors from a party that happened almost 4 weeks prior.

Our college was having it's annual end of the year celebration and our whole street was a party.  Around midnight another party across the street got broken up and people started swarming to our place.  By the time the pigs showed up (after driving by taking pictures) there was probably close to 200 people covering our property.  Pigs go up to a kid holding a cup in the front, see that he's a minor, ask him where he got the beer and wrote him a ticket.  They then storm in the house.  I heard they walked in on people doing drugs all over the basement, no idea what they found/took.  They sat me down, wrote me a nuisance party ticket, told me they didn't have enough time to arrest me there (wouldn't say what for), but they were going to come back in a week or two. 

Our party was on 4-17 and the warrant was placed on 5-11 and I was picked up on 5-18.  I'm thinking there's a good chance I can win this ticket because by the time the pigs showed up to the party, we had the taps hidden, they couldn't find anyone selling cups and no wads of money. 

Now I heard from a couple different people that they are planning to come back with some warrant for drugs now.  How the fuck do I figure out if there's a warrant out for my arrest so I don't get a fast one pulled on me again?  Am I  obligated to turn myself in if I call from my phone and ask if I have a warrant?  I can't find shit online. 

Also- fuck the police

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
Re: pig issuez/ checking for a warrant
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »

If you have any money, get a lawyer... sounds like the cops don't have any hard evidence of you giving minors alcohol.  Those kids probably stole it... you had no control over that.

As for the drugs, you were unaware of what was going on in the basement.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »

+1 on a lawyer.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »

here if there is a keg, when gettign it filled you fill out and sign a yellow piece of paper that gets stuck onto the keg and it states that who evers name is on it is responsible if minors get caught drinking and it has to be at the address on the label or they can take it. sometimes the cops actually go in and pick up the other copys and drive around checking if their that bored.

i say if the keg wasnt in your name you should be good, aspecially if they didnt find it. as for the drug warrent, i would defanitley get all paraphenalia and drugs out of the house for awhile just to be safe

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »

shower and go sit on my porch to smoke a cig.  I see two cop cars parked across the street.  I figure there's nothing good to come from this so I take off out the back and meet up with some friends. 

That already makes me feel suspicious of you... just sounds shady
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

shower and go sit on my porch to smoke a cig.  I see two cop cars parked across the street.  I figure there's nothing good to come from this so I take off out the back and meet up with some friends. 

That's what I thought at first too, I knew there was something he wasn't telling us. But he ended up telling us, just later in the post.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:18 PM »

fo realz.

I would have just went to talk to the cops straight up, been like WTF you want foo.

but you run away for a couple days. So..... what are you not telling us?

either way +1 on the lawyer
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

bluerex

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »

We have that same keg registration bs, and they were all in my name.  I think it's a good thing we had the taps off by the time they came in.  Also, I was outside attempting crowd control and didn't even realize they were there until my roommate called me saying they were in the basement.  I should have just taken off.

Our house is clean, so i'm not worried if they come with a search warrant.  

This shit is really putting a hurting on my wallet though.  $150 for the nuisance ticket, $230 for bail (was set at $2000), the lawyer is going to be at least $500.  Time to start slangin parts.  

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 02:18:11 PM »

so they just walked into the house? who let them in? i know it was party and shit was probably open but i dont think they can just walk in....thats why warrants were made, and thats why they always ask to be let in if they dont have one. but yeah you were acting a bit sketchy.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

bluerex

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »

fo realz.

I would have just went to talk to the cops straight up, been like WTF you want foo.

but you run away for a couple days. So..... what are you not telling us?

either way +1 on the lawyer

Call me paranoid, but I had a feeling they were there for me because they told us they were going to come back in a week or two.  Even though it had been 3 and a half weeks, I didn't feel like going to jail that night.  I'm glad it didn't happen until monday though.  Had a pretty ballin weekend and only spent about 2 hours in jail.  

bluerex

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »

so they just walked into the house? who let them in? i know it was party and shit was probably open but i dont think they can just walk in....thats why warrants were made, and thats why they always ask to be let in if they dont have one. but yeah you were acting a bit sketchy.

Yea they just walked in, but they had the right to because they had reason to believe alcohol was being served to minors inside. 

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »

fuck the cops
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »

here if there is a keg, when gettign it filled you fill out and sign a yellow piece of paper that gets stuck onto the keg and it states that who evers name is on it is responsible if minors get caught drinking and it has to be at the address on the label or they can take it. sometimes the cops actually go in and pick up the other copys and drive around checking if their that bored.

i say if the keg wasnt in your name you should be good, aspecially if they didnt find it. as for the drug warrent, i would defanitley get all paraphenalia and drugs out of the house for awhile just to be safe

Same in the state of Wyoming for the keg registration.

As for the drugs get rid of them and they must have a search warrent to come in your house.

If they ask tell them to get a warrent first do not let them in know your rights.

If they want to talk to you say nothing except to say that you would like to talk to a lawyer even if you are innocent.

Talk to a lawyer as soon as possible.

And since you have roomamtes tell them about no warrent no search and about saying nothing without a lawyer present.

Without a lawyer present the cops can get you to agree to bullshit charges.

Fight the fucking ticket you do not want that ticket on your record.

I remeber on the old site there was a really good vid on this subject.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

fuck the police and the government

lawyer up. beat their bullshit. then have the lawyer explore if you can sue anything. bankrupt the city or county and everyone can live in freedom
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »

wow. you truly are a fucking idiot.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

bluerex

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »

As for the drugs get rid of them and they must have a search warrent to come in your house.

If they ask tell them to get a warrent first do not let them in know your rights.

If they want to talk to you say nothing except to say that you would like to talk to a lawyer even if you are innocent.

And since you have roomamtes tell them about no warrent no search and about saying nothing without a lawyer present.

All the roomies know what's up as far as letting pigs in the house.
I think the video you're thinking of is called "busted- a citizens guide to surviving police encounters"

lawyer up. beat their bullshit. then have the lawyer explore if you can sue anything. bankrupt the city or county and everyone can live in freedom
haha, a family just filed a suit against the city because some pig beat up an 80 year old lady.  Come to think of it, part of my hand is still numb from the cuffs being so tight.  I should get that checked out.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »

All the roomies know what's up as far as letting pigs in the house.
I think the video you're thinking of is called "busted- a citizens guide to surviving police encounters"

haha, a family just filed a suit against the city because some pig beat up an 80 year old lady.  Come to think of it, part of my hand is still numb from the cuffs being so tight.  I should get that checked out.

No it was not that vid the vid I was thinking of was a law class lecture about search and seizure and legal representation.

The class was geared to the students about what to tell their defendants.

bluerex

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 03:07:35 PM »

here's the article johnny
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200990519037

here's the vid I'm guessing you're talking about
Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG