:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM NOT YOUR PROPERTY  (Read 3780 times)

bigwig

Re: I AM NOT YOUR PROPERTY
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

bigwig, the Nuremberg defense does not work. "i was just following orders"... i don't think so.

if cops enforce the law, they believe in it.

cops are criminals.

stop making excuses for jack boot thugs

You're out of your mind.

So if a cop doesn't agree with a law, he shouldn't enforce it?  What are you trying to say here?  Then we have a system which isn't a system, but completely random and ineffective.  One day it's okay for me to drive 100 mph and the next day it isn't?  One day I can beat my wife for fucking my neighbor, the next I can't?  I mean, what you are suggesting is so ridiculous.

Believe me, I think the system needs fixing, but you guys need to sit down and think things through before you come up with these wildly extremist ideas.  Some cops are fucked up.  But it doesn't make the idea of police bad.  You need to minimize the bad.  Just like with anything else.

you are ridiculous. you can do all those things you mentioned, they are all ok to do if no one sees you. whats your point?

and YES. if a cop does not believe in a law he SHOULD NOT ENFORCE IT. if he does, he has NO morals.

i never said the idea of "police" are bad. the idea of victimless crimes is bad. if cops enforce them, they are anti american jack boot thugs.

what i'm talking about IS NOT EXTREMIST. its the way this country was for most of its existence, hysterical so called men like you who beg little tyrants to come protect them and brutalize people for never hurting anyone is whats extreme.

peace officer = good
law enforcement officer = bad

you are the extremist.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 04:47:25 PM »

exactly you are wrong. thanks for admitting it. woman
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »

:o

Damn, has anyone ever been tasered before? It will put you down for the count and that guy was still talking, then got up and ran like a track star? He was probably on PCP.

Iv been hit with a cop tazer not with the hooks, they hit me with the prongs. All it did was piss me the fuck off and invoked that kind of response

Yup, it just locks up whatever major muscle group they shove the taser into, for as long as they pull the fun trigger.  About two seconds in you overcome the astonishment of the situation and your natural reaction is to knock the shit out of whomever tased you.

Panis

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »

:o

Damn, has anyone ever been tasered before? It will put you down for the count and that guy was still talking, then got up and ran like a track star? He was probably on PCP.

Iv been hit with a cop tazer not with the hooks, they hit me with the prongs. All it did was piss me the fuck off and invoked that kind of response

Truth. The metal prongs that they shoot work a little differently. More effective.

Yup, it just locks up whatever major muscle group they shove the taser into, for as long as they pull the fun trigger.  About two seconds in you overcome the astonishment of the situation and your natural reaction is to knock the shit out of whomever tased you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up