:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Being Jobless SUCKS  (Read 26296 times)

sfa22r

Re: Being Jobless SUCKS
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 02:13:39 PM »

I was thinking about that a while back, but I'm exempt from military service on 2 accounts... :-X

Who said anything about military?  And Johnny Bliss is a faggot.  I hope Ruby Ridge happens to you.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »

I was thinking about that a while back, but I'm exempt from military service on 2 accounts... :-X

Who said anything about military?  And Johnny Bliss is a faggot.  I hope Ruby Ridge happens to you.

more likely we'll see you without your head on the news.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

sfa22r

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 03:28:13 PM »

Doubtful.  Afghanistan is safer than Mexico, and driving in the U.S., currently.  Go play in traffic you faggot.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 04:01:16 PM »

more likely we'll see you without your head on the news.

lol

fuck you and mexico.

26 years without getting my head cut off in traffic. good luck

sfa22r

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 04:25:57 PM »

Haha.  Watch it happen tomorrow

bigwig

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 05:04:55 PM »

$100k+ salary, $91.5k is tax free.  8 weeks paid vacation with free airfare.  Desktop support position in Afghanistan.  Work 12 hour days, but you really only work 4 hours and fuck around on the internet the rest of the time.

Anyone that reads that, realize simplex is posting this.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »

$100k+ salary, $91.5k is tax free.  8 weeks paid vacation with free airfare.  Desktop support position in Afghanistan.  Work 12 hour days, but you really only work 4 hours and fuck around on the internet the rest of the time.

???

sfa22r

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 05:21:51 PM »

Go jump off a cliff if you think I am Complex.  It's pretty fucking well known who the fuck I am.

sfa22r

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 05:22:34 PM »

Got this in email from one of our guys over there.  He bought a goat.

mandrel-bends

• Columbia River Mandrel Bending
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »

Internet marketing/promotion has nothing to do with RICKP. This is done in countless companies, it's just another division of sales. The only difference is some of us can help people who dont have a job and have little else to do but post on forums. So far we've had 43 emails from people on here interested. As I'm assuming some people on here (especially those unemployed) could use some extra money, that is only reason I posted it.

Do internet marketing. Some of us pay better than food stamps for decent and appropriate forum/related marketing & promotion. If you've got big post counts on good forums (high PR rank), you can also get payed to put relevent links in your signatures (1 min year commitment) type thing. Need more info, email me admin@mandrelbends.com.

/
/
No.

ban.  We have a ricky p amongst us.
Columbia River Mandrel Bending
CNC Mandrel Bending &ampamp Precision Waterjet Cutting
http://www.mandrelbends.com

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 05:42:02 PM »

want me to advertise for you on a forum with millions of unique hits per day?  :noel:
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »

Go jump off a cliff if you think I am Complex.  It's pretty fucking well known who the fuck I am.

Who the fuck are you?
OG before the OG'#039#039s

sfa22r

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »

Who the fuck are you?

Pay moar attention
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:39:50 PM by sfa22r »

bigwig

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »

Then your quikenf.  Either way, I wouldn't pay much attention to what either of you have to say about much of anything.

sfa22r

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

Then your quikenf.  Either way, I wouldn't pay much attention to what either of you have to say about much of anything.

Haha.  Just trying to help out some people that might be interested in a contracting gig making easy money.  Now go facefuck a snapping turtle

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 11:16:26 PM »

Internet marketing/promotion has nothing to do with RICKP. This is done in countless companies, it's just another division of sales. The only difference is some of us can help people who dont have a job and have little else to do but post on forums. So far we've had 43 emails from people on here interested. As I'm assuming some people on here (especially those unemployed) could use some extra money, that is only reason I posted it.

Do internet marketing. Some of us pay better than food stamps for decent and appropriate forum/related marketing & promotion. If you've got big post counts on good forums (high PR rank), you can also get payed to put relevent links in your signatures (1 min year commitment) type thing. Need more info, email me admin@mandrelbends.com.

/
/
No.

ban.  We have a ricky p amongst us.

You don't understand the source of our gripe against Richard Potter, at all.  WPPF/rawr is the guy who started turbothis.net in rebellion against the censorship that accompanies an environment conducive to advertisement, and it happened a long, long time before any of us knew who Rick P was. 

While I understand the need for reputable suppliers of raw materials, and a lot of us appreciate the hell out of companies like yours that supply us with excellent deals on such, this is a DIY forum and advertising is the only thing required to ruin this place.   Your presentation of being a walking e-billboard whore for people and product that we'd have no relationship with outside of getting a paycheck for playing along is morally repugnant.   You may get emails/pms from people asking how they can get paid for advertising, but this forum gets posts from people who don't understand that china turbos are junk.  It's one and the same, and it doesn't fly here.

No offense, I enjoy hearing your input on a number of different aspects.  It's a lot like talking to a Chris Harris who went into manufacturing instead of sales.  I like Chris, he's my friend, but his perspective on business is what caused him to fuck up with respect to this site's membership.   I see the same flaws in you, sir.  You are not a bad person.  You have much of interest to share with us.  You obviously see something of merit in this site, beyond mere sales.  But I don't think you fully understand the blue collar mentality found here, and I'm trying to illustrate that clearly so you don't have to endure how volatile this place can be when you take a misstep.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »

*Ahem*

Badge of Honor

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 12:07:01 AM »

A job oversees as a civillian is cake from what I've seen. Those guys all make bank. Never really have to leave the base and see any actual danger. They make 6 figures and don't pay for food or a place to live or the furniture in there room (/hooch). Your not living in a tent with like 20 dudes either usually you get your own room. Either way it's a year with 2 months off, paid. Saving the money because there ain't shit to spend it on there, and no cost of living expenses. It really is a sweet gig. I would do it if I wasn't already in the military. I love deploying and being over there it is alot of fun. It really is not as bad as the news makes it out too be. If you can do it do. You won't regret it.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 12:26:01 AM »

you have no job? you suckie at the teet of you goverment?

Enjoy your temporary stay

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 12:36:59 AM »

I have done nothing of the sort faggot, read the fucking thread

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 12:47:24 AM »

the government doesn't have money to give away. it steals it from some people and gives it to others

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 01:18:10 AM »

i think you have to be employed.  :P

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 03:28:10 AM »

*Ahem*

Badge of Honor
ya know i was one of the first members on that site, why don't i have a badge of honor?

Fist yourself!

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 04:37:58 AM »

labor ready, and show up every day.

also, if your woman is fine, and down, you can make $$$ by recording her finger blasting herself.

chris

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 04:53:55 AM »

I have been looking for a temp guy at my place forever but people dont want to get their hands dirty

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 05:00:00 AM »

ya know i was one of the first members on that site, why don't i have a badge of honor?

because you asked
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 05:05:07 AM »

because you asked
i didn't feel it was right to just toss the "badge" in to my sig

it's not.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigwig

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »

I have been looking for a temp guy at my place forever but people dont want to get their hands dirty

I think business owners get a bit jaded when it comes to "temp" workers.  They figure, if I'm paying, they should work hard.  In reality, $8/hr to sweep the floor, you are going to get mental midgets and high schoolers on their cell phones all day.  In order to get a person to work for you, stay, and work reasonably hard, you have to engage them.  That way when they come home and have a beer with their buddies, they can say "Yeah, today I learned how to port an intake manifold" rather than "today I swept the floor, took out the trash, and packaged up some shipments."  Even if they did those 3 things AND the intake manifold, they will talk about the intake manifold, and ignore the other crap when talking to their friends.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »

yea, Workers need to be educated and pushed a little.  Even if its showing them how to shotgun some beers at the end of the day.  Then that shitty wage isnt so shity.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »

I think business owners get a bit jaded when it comes to "temp" workers.  They figure, if I'm paying, they should work hard.  In reality, $8/hr to sweep the floor, you are going to get mental midgets and high schoolers on their cell phones all day.  In order to get a person to work for you, stay, and work reasonably hard, you have to engage them.  That way when they come home and have a beer with their buddies, they can say "Yeah, today I learned how to port an intake manifold" rather than "today I swept the floor, took out the trash, and packaged up some shipments."  Even if they did those 3 things AND the intake manifold, they will talk about the intake manifold, and ignore the other crap when talking to their friends.

Around here, that's only part of the problem. The bigger problem is all the sorry fucks just don't give a shit and don't want to learn. They'd rather text on their phone (bitching about their shitty job) than pay attention/care/giveashit and try to learn something to better themselves. You don't get pay raises and better jobs being a lazy shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up