:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jack boots  (Read 1406 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
jack boots
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »

http://www.wpxi.com/news/22311848/detail.html

they charged him with resisting arrest and assault.

DEATH TO TYRANTS

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh police Chief Nate Harper said three plainclothes officers have been reassigned during an internal investigation into the beating of an 18-year-old student violinist from the city's Creative and Performing Arts High School.

Police charged Jordan Miles, 18, with assault and resisting arrest Jan. 11 because, they said, he fought with the officers who thought a "heavy object" in his coat was a gun. It turned out to be a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Miles said he resisted because he thought the men were trying to abduct him and didn't identify themselves as police.

Miles' family and attorney said he was hit with a stun gun and hospitalized after the violent Homewood struggle during which a chunk of his hair was yanked out and a tree branch went through his gums.

"I was accused for something I never had anything to do with," said Miles, an honor student at CAPA. "I was completely innocent. They couldn't find anything."

Police took Miles to a Pittsburgh hospital for treatment. The student said he had to go back after he was released from custody.

"I want my son's life restored, that's all," said Miles' mother, Terez Miles. "I just want his life to go back to the way that it was before."

City officials are conducting a full investigation, spokeswoman Diane Richard told Channel 11 News.

Reportedly the officers identified themselves as police. According to officials, the officers have been moved from plain clothes detail to uniformed duty.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Corey

• Certified OG
Re: jack boots
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »

lol thats gonna be a quick settlement. 3 plainclothes cops beating up a violinist over a mountain dew bottle.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »

The charges will eventually be dropped, but since it just happened the cops have to charge him with something to cover their ass.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

It's fucked up, but the police in the area are jumpy as fuck lately, there's been I think 4 cops killed in the past few months? I bet these ones were just scared to be the next ones shot so automatically assumed a young black kid with something in his pocket was gonna kill them.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT
Pages: [1]   Go Up