:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: needing some basemaps any help would be great.  (Read 1712 times)

jarebear667

needing some basemaps any help would be great.
« on: February 07, 2010, 04:40:44 PM »

well i havnt been messing with chipped ecus in a while. but i have one in my hatch now and im trying to find a basemap for my g23 12:1 cr engine. BUT it will be on E85 maybe idk i want to run the extra timing, but if its a hassle i can just run pump but i dont like paying almost 3.00 a gallon for 91. when i can get e85 for 2.20 ish and see more power.
anyone on here want to set me up with a basemap. i talked to lilpooh but he hasn't played with e85 yet.  and i dont want to go to xeno for sure!  i would pay somone to help but i'd like to just have a chip and not a file sent to me, dont know if i can round up a chip or not, im sure i could find one.
or if any of you guys could give me some info and i can try this shit myself. im half retarded when it comes to some of this stuff. its easy i've just never been shown. we have an old burner laying around in the shop and i guess i could fucn with it. but then again i just want a chip wiht a basemap on it to be easy on my fresh engine.

sorry for the fuckin babbling
midwest HMT!

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Re: needing some basemaps any help would be great.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »

g series  :o
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

jarebear667

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 06:05:17 PM »

gay i know.. should make nice torque and its just something i threw in there to sell the car this summer. thats the plan anyways.. just want something so i dont dump too much fuckin fuel in and mess everything up on 1st start up.
midwest HMT!

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 08:12:10 PM »

There are no Honda ECU based tuning solutions for the five cylinder G-series.  Also, no basemap begging - this is a site for self-education, not asking for pity. 

If you want to ask advice on what you should do to tune E85 YOURSELF I would LOVE if you would make a thread asking about it.  There are maybe three guys here who've messed with it but you will get quality input.
Pages: [1]   Go Up