:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I quit.  (Read 4978 times)

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
I quit.
« on: February 13, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »

Smoking. Again. I quit in late 08 and then last month when i drove from vegas to texas with my dad chain smoking in the truck, it was too much and i started smoking again. But now i quit. I just went cold turkey. I used Chantix last time, but this time i honestly wanted to quit so i finished up my pack and said that was all. That was yesterday, and i feel better already. Now the real test will be if i can make it through my weekend while drinking. I always want to smoke when i drink. But im saving money and my kid is in better health for it. He gets really bad ear infections when he is around smoke. Thats really the main reason i quit.
Word of advice - Don'#39#39t ever cough while taking a piss.

<ltlta href="quotquothttp://www.giffies.com/viewgif/514/amateur-red.html"quotquot TITLE="quotquotClick to Play Amateur Red"quotquot TARGET="quotquot_blank"quotquot>gtgtClick to Play!<ltlt/a>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: I quit.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »

this time i honestly wanted to quit so i finished up my pack

I give you three months with such effeminate resolve.

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »

Now all you need to do is get a car with pistons n all will be right with the world...

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »

Now all you need to do is get a car with pistons n all will be right with the world...

Lol i haven't had a rx in a while man, Still rocking the 4 door eg.
this time i honestly wanted to quit so i finished up my pack

I give you three months with such effeminate resolve.

Why 3 months? And whats wrong with my resolve? Is it because i finished my pack? Becuase i really only had like 2 left so i smoked them up before i quit. And the last time i quit, i didn't actually want to quit, but i made it a year and like 3 months before i touched one again. This time i actually don't want to smoke, so im thinking im in the good.

<ltlta href="quotquothttp://www.giffies.com/viewgif/514/amateur-red.html"quotquot TITLE="quotquotClick to Play Amateur Red"quotquot TARGET="quotquot_blank"quotquot>gtgtClick to Play!<ltlt/a>gtgt

Foowee

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »

Now all you need to do is change your name to smokefreepistongeek n all will be right with the world...

schim187

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »

good luck dog...i've never smoked a day in my life...so good luck quitting that shit...you should start dippin

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »

Is it because i finished my pack?

that's exactly why. It's the state of mind of "oh, 2 more won't hurt", or, "I'll just finish the pack before I quit". Same mind set as people who stuff their face as much as humanly possible before they go on a diet. Those people usually always end quitting their diet or just not losing weight.

www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 02:55:02 PM »

Lol after putting on some more weight from all the snacking instead of smoking, i might have to do some diet next. then ill just finish up my box of donuts and then ill get skinnyy again.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »

Is it because i finished my pack?

that's exactly why. It's the state of mind of "oh, 2 more won't hurt", or, "I'll just finish the pack before I quit". Same mind set as people who stuff their face as much as humanly possible before they go on a diet. Those people usually always end quitting their diet or just not losing weight.

Yeah, I've done the whole "after this pack" thing, and I agree that it's pretty weaksauce.  If you're so determined to quit, then quit and throw the pack out.  Since then, I've come to terms with my addiction and realized that I like inhaling burnt tobacco (and over 200 known carcinogens) and will probably smoke the rest of my life, or until I'm old and some young poon gets me pussy-whipped enough to quit.

Good job, and good  luck at staying off.

I'm going out to  :noel:

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »

Yeah I had second hand smoked 2 packs/day for 17 years then quit for 2yrs.

Then I got a job working at a bingo hall and second hand smoked 100packs/day for two.  ;D :noel: :o

Have not work there for 15 yr still have some breathing problems. :yes:

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 05:15:05 PM »

Cigs are pointless

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »

Only time I have quit was whenever I go to jail. Until I can smuggle them in  :noel:
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »

Cigs are pointless

That's how I see it.  I can only afford a handful of vices and $8/pack seems kinda ridiculous (WA state = taxes up the colon).

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 04:39:25 AM »

Only time I have quit was whenever I go to jail. Until I can smuggle them in  :noel:

The only thing worse than getting caught with them is knowing *how* they came in. Or should I say where they hid.

At this point, I can see a lot of smokers switching to pot soon. Then mexicans will be growing tobacco and smuggling that shit in.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 04:45:34 AM »

The only thing worse than getting caught with them is knowing *how* they came in. Or should I say where they hid.

Nothing like that. Its a jail that is built up not out. I was on the 3 floor of the building. The "rec" yard is concrete up about 7' then VERY heavy chain link type fence (like 1/4 diameter fence). Tie a toothbrush on the end of a string made from unraveling a sheet for weight, throw it through the "fence" and have someone on the outside waiting with a homemade "log"  filled with tobacco and papers and weed if you want. Then pull it up. Takes about 20 seconds. Then down your pants leg, go back to your cell. Then sell that shit for 7 items per tiny ass cigarette. I made more money in jail than I do at home. 
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 11:30:21 AM »

Fuck man im too weak to quit soda.... But i got this smoking thing down already. Its been almost 3 days now since i smoked. Im feeling pretty good, not too jettery (sp?) or anything. Didn't even think about it last night after getting laid. So i must be off to a pretty good start.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 12:03:44 PM »

arsenio

• I have the word "CockHound" tattooed on my neck
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

I don't smoke, but I remember smoking a Newport for the first time. I got kinda' dizzy half way through.

When I used to work at Tire Kingdom, The 'Smoke Free Tobacco' tour bus came through and gave us all free samples. I dipped some Kodiac. Shit burns for a min. then numbs up. It hit me so hard and fast, I really felt kind of drunk. For around 10 minus I had to lean up against cars and what not.

Besides the fact that dipping is disgusting, it seems like a more cost effective way to do tobacco.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:09:46 PM by arsenio »
I am currently banned for being a piece of shit.
Will you miss me?

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 12:08:14 PM »

i quit drinking soda on the 3rd of jan. i had to finish the 12 pack i had.
only 3 cans in it on the 1st.
had to finish the pack cause i finish what i start.
good luck on the cigs, once you stop thinking about them then you know you are doing good.
i'm addicted to soda, it's very hard for me to be around soda and not drink it. my fucking wife bought 6 2liters for our daughters bday party. 12 liters of soda for 15 people. yeah we have four 2 liters chillin in the kitchen right now.
i told her she has till tuesday to bring them to work or finish them. tuesday i'm dumping them down the sink
I once quit drinking soda. Made it a few months. And then failed. I found it's alot easier to just limit how much of it I drink. I don't buy 2 liters. I just occasionally have a soda, like 3-4 times/week. Been drinking healthier things, and it makes it a lot easier to give up soda. When I do get a soda, I usually get a diet which taste like ass, and that reminds me they suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »

Fuck man im too weak to quit soda.... But i got this smoking thing down already. Its been almost 3 days now since i smoked. Im feeling pretty good, not too jettery (sp?) or anything. Didn't even think about it last night after getting laid. So i must be off to a pretty good start.
If you "want" to quit smokiung, you can. You just have to want to do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

cigarettes are worse than cocaine.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »

So much addiction for so little pleasure?

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 02:57:26 PM »

Its been over what a year now or so? JD help me reflect on this withthe www.turbothis.com post I had.... ANYWHO... Since I got divorced and all now I only smoke when I drink....B4 I had intentions of making a family so I quit both....Now I just hit the Camel Crush when I gots me some grey goose in front of me.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 03:03:36 PM »

So much addiction for so little pleasure?

nailed it. seriously, cigarettes are fucking nasty, but i can't help but have one when i'm hammered.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG

Turkey soup pancakes sir

89shithatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 09:00:15 PM »

I quick smoking and chew tobacco. Much better buzz no nasty smell.

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 11:41:32 AM »

I quick smoking and chew tobacco. Much better buzz no nasty smell.

Um... except for your breath when your done.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 11:44:58 AM »

Then don't kiss him?

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG