soccer
« on: June 12, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »

And BP coffee spill

BP Spills Coffee
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 11:14:15 AM by Jorsher »

bigwig

Re: soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »

I can't wait for the US to get beaten badly by the English this afternoon.  I wish America was still part of England.  English pop culture>>>>>>>>American pop culture.

Wayne Rooney | A Tribute | 2002-2009

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »

Turkey soup pancakes sir

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 02:24:58 PM »

i still dont get his sig

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

NaturalDecimal

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »

i hate soccer and all the euro trash that follow it

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »

That euro trash would be the rest of the world sir
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

and? still euro trash.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 03:35:20 PM »

NaturalDecimal

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »

and? still euro trash.

bigwig

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

Robert Green is going to be dead if England doesn't advance.  Mark my words.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »

yeah he screwed that one up

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 05:47:15 PM »

Who gives a fuck about soccer.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »

Team USA still alive. ;D

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 06:10:28 PM »

And BP coffee spill

BP Spills Coffee

FUCKING AWESOME   lolololololololoololololoololololololoolololololololololololool
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 07:14:11 PM »

ironcrx

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »

Everyone outside the US.  Except Canada.  Fuck them too.

Pretty sure England and USA will advance out of their group since the other 2 are pushovers.

I watched most of the game in an empty vip suite at the Hospital I work at.  Big screen ftw.
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 08:41:05 PM »

This was the first ever soccer game I watched. I turned on the tv, it was in HD, and nothing else was on so I said fuck it.

I was very surprised that they pretty much never stop the clock, I liked that. I don't know shit about pro soccer. Still prefer American football much more.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »

Yeah I don't really give a fuck about soccer just liked those pictures.

Was hoping US would win though so I could talk trash to all the foreigners online that said we wouldn't.

ESPN is going to broadcast a lot of the world cup in 3D.  I'm interested in seeing sports in 3D

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 09:25:49 PM »

I'm interested in seeing sports in 3D

Because you want balls in your face  :D

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »

Every sports that can finish 0-0 should be banned.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

bigwig

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 09:25:15 AM »

Everyone outside the US.  Except Canada.  Fuck them too.

Pretty sure England and USA will advance out of their group since the other 2 are pushovers.

I watched most of the game in an empty vip suite at the Hospital I work at.  Big screen ftw.

Pressure is on now.  Slovenia got 3 points with a win today so the US and England cannot afford to draw their next two games.  Wins are necessary.  If Slovenia can manage to draw against the US and England, they'll definitely advance.

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »

they were pretty poor though.  took algeria going down to 10 men, and a lucky robert koren goal.  i'd look for the key match in the group to be on friday with the us-slovenia tilt.  clearly they will sit back and counter against us.

bigwig

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

they were pretty poor though.  took algeria going down to 10 men, and a lucky robert koren goal.  i'd look for the key match in the group to be on friday with the us-slovenia tilt.  clearly they will sit back and counter against us.

Well, England and US should easily beat both Algeria and Slovenia.  At this point, I'd say Algeria doesn't have a chance.  If I were Slovenia, I'd play a 4-3-2-1 and dare the US and England to score.  The question is, can England and the US come out with wins against both opponents?  If England or the US draw either game, they are really putting themselves in a questionable position.

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »

kill yourself piss face

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 02:31:15 PM »

NASCAR

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 07:02:38 PM »

Well, England and US should easily beat both Algeria and Slovenia.  At this point, I'd say Algeria doesn't have a chance.  If I were Slovenia, I'd play a 4-3-2-1 and dare the US and England to score.  The question is, can England and the US come out with wins against both opponents?  If England or the US draw either game, they are really putting themselves in a questionable position.

agreed.  i don't think slovenia has the firepower for that type of system.  no target man, and not really any speedy wing players that can play both ways.  i think algeria is more of a threat offensively, and that game will probably be more wide open.  if we can win against slovenia we are through, as they surely won't beat england.  i'm worried about the second round, as germany and ghana looked good today.

bigwig

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »

Germany always looks great.  People blow/blew Ballack's injury way out of proportion.  They have plenty of depth on that roster.  The biggest question mark before this game was guys like Podolski and Klosse who have been pretty bad for their club teams.  Well, they are still excellent on an international level, especially Podolski.

As for Ghana; they are especially young and inexperienced.  They are dynamic and have some things going on, but it took a red card and a penalty for them to get on the score board.  I wasn't overly impressed with their play.  I think Serbia looked terrible though.  Serbia really had high hopes of moving on too, so I'm sure they are very disapointed.

With Slovenia, I wouldn't want to play wide open against the US or England.  Both teams respond very well under those conditions.  I think Slovenia has to pack it in and play defense the whole game and hope that a lone striker can sneak in a goal.

I think the US have it pretty much planned out how they are going to play the rest of their games, but England is in trouble with their current lineup.  Lampard and Gerrard are not suited to play together.  Lampard is actually an excellent defender so I'd force him to play holding midfielder.  At times, he has played defense for Chelsea under less than ideal situations.  Gerrard is a pretty awful defender so just let him continue to play attacking midfielder.  I know a lot of people will call for Heskey to be removed, Gerrard to play CF and play a guy like Garreth Barry, but Heskey actually had a great game against the US except for his miss 1 on 1 against Howard.  At the same time, Heskey did nothing to get Rooney involved in the game, which is the only reason he starts.  I'd give Heskey another shot, but if he hasn't gotten another assist, I'd move Gerrard up and put in a true holding midfielder.  Another issue with England is on the left wing.  I'd say Joe Cole is going to be playing a lot more at left wing.  SWP is awful.  Milner was awful and is typically average.  Joe Cole is much better and he'll be playing with his teammate Ashley Cole on the left.  I also really don't care for Glen Johnson and I'm a Liverpool guy.  Quite frankly, I think he leaves the defense in bad situations when he goes so far up.  He is highly skilled with the ball, but with Liverpool Macherano covers his ass a lot.  On England, there is no holding midfielder so you're leaving the defense prone to a counter attack.  I think Glen Johnson left Aaron Lennon sitting in the corner not sure where he should go because Johnson kept on moving forward.  Aaron Lennon is extremely talented.  Let him work on the left by himself and Johnson should only offer support.  Not take over the whole right side.

Either way, I'm still waiting for a good game, fun, high scoring game.  I expect one of the Ivory Coast, Portugal, Brazil games to offer that.  A nice 3-2 game is when soccer is at its best.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:56:37 PM by bigwig »

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 08:24:43 PM »

Germany always looks great.  People blow/blew Ballack's injury way out of proportion.  They have plenty of depth on that roster.  The biggest question mark before this game was guys like Podolski and Klosse who have been pretty bad for their club teams.  Well, they are still excellent on an international level, especially Podolski.

As for Ghana; they are especially young and inexperienced.  They are dynamic and have some things going on, but it took a red card and a penalty for them to get on the score board.  I wasn't overly impressed with their play.  I think Serbia looked terrible though.  Serbia really had high hopes of moving on too, so I'm sure they are very disapointed.

With Slovenia, I wouldn't want to play wide open against the US or England.  Both teams respond very well under those conditions.  I think Slovenia has to pack it in and play defense the whole game and hope that a lone striker can sneak in a goal.

I think the US have it pretty much planned out how they are going to play the rest of their games, but England is in trouble with their current lineup.  Lampard and Gerrard are not suited to play together.  Lampard is actually an excellent defender so I'd force him to play holding midfielder.  At times, he has played defense for Chelsea under less than ideal situations.  Gerrard is a pretty awful defender so just let him continue to play attacking midfielder.  I know a lot of people will call for Heskey to be removed, Gerrard to play CF and play a guy like Garreth Barry, but Heskey actually had a great game against the US except for his miss 1 on 1 against Howard.  At the same time, Heskey did nothing to get Rooney involved in the game, which is the only reason he starts.  I'd give Heskey another shot, but if he hasn't gotten another assist, I'd move Gerrard up and put in a true holding midfielder.  Another issue with England is on the left wing.  I'd say Joe Cole is going to be playing a lot more at left wing.  SWP is awful.  Milner was awful and is typically average.  Joe Cole is much better and he'll be playing with his teammate Ashley Cole on the left.  I also really don't care for Glen Johnson and I'm a Liverpool guy.  Quite frankly, I think he leaves the defense in bad situations when he goes so far up.  He is highly skilled with the ball, but with Liverpool Macherano covers his ass a lot.  On England, there is no holding midfielder so you're leaving the defense prone to a counter attack.  I think Glen Johnson left Aaron Lennon sitting in the corner not sure where he should go because Johnson kept on moving forward.  Aaron Lennon is extremely talented.  Let him work on the left by himself and Johnson should only offer support.  Not take over the whole right side.

Either way, I'm still waiting for a good game, fun, high scoring game.  I expect one of the Ivory Coast, Portugal, Brazil games to offer that.  A nice 3-2 game is when soccer is at its best.

Know how i know youre gay?
kill yourself piss face

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »

i couldn't agree with your post more bigwig.  i like ghana's chances of progressing, as they played arguably one of the best defenses in the tourney and made them look rather pedestrian.  serbia was horrid in their offensive half, which put the defense under pressure too often.  to me, glen johnson offers nothing in defense to england.  dynamic going forward, but puts way too much pressure on the back line when he does so.  capello was out coached by bradley, i rate milner as a player, but think cole should have came on instead of SWP.  he offers little in attack and nothing on defense.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up