Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: soccer  (Read 9634 times)

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
Re: soccer
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2010, 08:35:07 PM »

i'd much rather play than watch.  just played my first match in 7 years.  didn't realize i had missed playing that much.  an assist and almost a goal.  far more exciting than the wc.

ironcrx

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

Make plans to go to a National Based cup in a few years.  Like Euro Cup in 2 years, World cup in 4, or the American cup (or something like that) in a few years.  Going to a National event is awesome.

but yea playing is fun as hell.
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2010, 09:12:21 AM »

disappointed that we lost, but they fought hard throughout the tourney.  Looking forward to 2014, hopefully we have a deeper team where we won't rely on mistake prone players and unproven forwards.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »

God damn beaners are pissing me off. But what do I expect when they're playing fucking Argentina.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2010, 03:37:35 PM »

God damn beaners are pissing me off. But what do I expect when they're playing fucking Argentina.

speaking of beaners, where you been? wanna float teh river next weekend?

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2010, 03:41:04 PM »

speaking of beaners, where you been? wanna float teh river next weekend?

Been working and hanging out with fam. I'll see what I have going on. Not sure if I have it off yet or not.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

bigwig

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »

I don't have much to say about the games.  They were basically what I expected.  It's just sad FIFA won't start moving forward in time.  Lampard's goal was clearly a goal.  I can understand the refs not seeing it but at this point, we should at least have some sort of detection for when a goal is a goal.  It should minimize the amount of stoppage time and overall improve the game dramatically.

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2010, 09:06:32 PM »

I don't have much to say about the games.  They were basically what I expected.  It's just sad FIFA won't start moving forward in time.  Lampard's goal was clearly a goal.  I can understand the refs not seeing it but at this point, we should at least have some sort of detection for when a goal is a goal.  It should minimize the amount of stoppage time and overall improve the game dramatically.

well that is sepp blatter's fault.  he is against goalline technology.  clearly they need a modern footballer to take them helm of FIFA.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up