:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: apple iphone conspiracy theory  (Read 4671 times)

Corey

• Certified OG
apple iphone conspiracy theory
« on: June 15, 2010, 02:11:46 AM »

ok so today i go to make a call. says no service, i always have ful bars at my shop. so i shut the phone off to restart it, it turns back on and stays at the apple screen. i have to have a cell phone so i go to the at&t store i got it from and they cant do anything to get it to work, but they inform me i can come in tomorrow and preorder the new iphone 4g thats coming out the 25th. as im sitting there while they fuck with it theres 2 other people next to me with iphones that wont work.

coincedence? or is the iphone just a pile of shit. either way im gettin the new 4g cause i like the iphone. the new one supposedly does everything including mobile blow jobs.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
Re: apple iphone conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 02:16:29 AM »

Very doubtful. More likely it's just like every other piece of technology and they find ways to make it cheaper and cheaper which means it's a piece of shit that they know will break forcing you to buy something new.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 03:06:35 AM »

iphones are fucking garbage
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

rawr2d2

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 11:45:17 AM »

They're not garbage but they're pretty locked up and annoying sometimes. I'd like to get a android based phone to play around with but my iPhone is tollerable.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 11:46:50 AM »

my iphone fucks up constantly, i hacked it so i could tether, then it would fuck up, so i exchanged it for a new one, new one idd the same thing once i hacked it for tether.  apple fail
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »

as im sitting there while they fuck with it theres 2 other people next to me with iphones that wont work.

No that's normal daily occurance. In fact it was probably a slow day.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

ifly87

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 02:12:59 PM »

I love the iphone, I did the unlock/jailbreak and teathered the shit out of it for the last 6 months, then one day same thing, it geeked out and wouldnt go past the apple screen. To fix it you have to plug it into teh computer with itunes on and hold both buttons, when it shuts off and reboots, keep holding the buttons and it will go into some special mode that only nerds really understand but it allows itunes to connect to it even if its fucked up. I had to reboot it and update the software and in turn lost the unlock/jailbreak and with that teh teathering ability. The supernerds said they have the next unlock ready but will not release it until the iphone 4 is out so apple/att&t dont cover it up before the new iphone is out.

I love the iphone and will be pre-ordering a iphone 4 today. The thing is like my car, I've had it apart sooo many times fixing stupid shit but its easy to work on once you do it once or twice.
Sorry dirtyturbopantyripper, you are banned from using this forum!
You are banned! K Series >gtgt D Series

Lol...Fags

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »

I'm glad I've never had to disassemble a phone to "fix stupid shit" or "replace a battery."

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 03:27:48 PM »

I have the 3gs and mine never locks up or does stupid shit. It's as reliable as a stock Honda.  I also don't tether with it. I only use computers at home.

The only problem I have is the facebook app is a pile of garbage. Luckily I really don't use facebook much so it's a very minor problem
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »

Give me an Android or WinMo phone any day instead of iphone garbage.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

bigwig

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:37 PM »

smart phones = pure faggotry

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 04:17:03 PM »

Says the guy that worries about peeing on his feet in the shower :P

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18:38 PM »

I love windows for my computers, but the couple windows based phones I had were absolute garbage weather modded or not.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 04:19:21 PM »

Most don't needs mods for weather

Turkey soup pancakes sir

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »

eh iphone not very cool.

android or winmo is da best
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 08:01:48 PM »

Id rather have an iphone than WIndows mobile, but with Android thrown into the mix its not even a question.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »

I love the iphone, I did the unlock/jailbreak and teathered the shit out of it for the last 6 months, then one day same thing, it geeked out and wouldnt go past the apple screen. To fix it you have to plug it into teh computer with itunes on and hold both buttons, when it shuts off and reboots, keep holding the buttons and it will go into some special mode that only nerds really understand but it allows itunes to connect to it even if its fucked up. I had to reboot it and update the software and in turn lost the unlock/jailbreak and with that teh teathering ability. The supernerds said they have the next unlock ready but will not release it until the iphone 4 is out so apple/att&t dont cover it up before the new iphone is out.

I love the iphone and will be pre-ordering a iphone 4 today. The thing is like my car, I've had it apart sooo many times fixing stupid shit but its easy to work on once you do it once or twice.

youre the man, mine was jailbroken also. the phone works again after doing that but i lost EVERYTHING on my phone which blows cause i had a ton of pics and contacts

ifly87

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 03:13:17 AM »

youre the man, mine was jailbroken also. the phone works again after doing that but i lost EVERYTHING on my phone which blows cause i had a ton of pics and contacts

Havent you ever sync'd you're phone with itunes before?? if not you should do it every once and awhile that way in case you ever need to restore it for any reason you dont loose any contacts or photo's or what not. If you have syncd you're phone in the past plug it back into itunes and sync it, you will have all you're shit back on youre phone like it never happened.

Lol...Fags

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 03:30:35 AM »

i did on my old laptop. never have on the new one

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 03:45:23 AM »

Havent you ever sync'd you're phone with itunes before?? if not you should do it every once and awhile that way in case you ever need to restore it for any reason you dont loose any contacts or photo's or what not. If you have syncd you're phone in the past plug it back into itunes and sync it, you will have all you're shit back on youre phone like it never happened.

Real men manually manage that shit

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 10:59:13 AM »

Or get an Android phone and have it sync itself wirelessly.  That way in case your phone is blown up by an IED, you can log in on the new one and everything syncs back.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 11:07:44 AM »

Or get an Android phone and have it sync itself wirelessly.  That way in case your phone is blown up by an IED, you can log in on the new one and everything syncs back.

Those pesky IED's.  OR dont hang out with buk, problem solved
step4: Profit
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

narfdanarf

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »

I went through about 4 iphones in the past 3 months.  I'm not getting another one, although I hear that the 4g versions are supposed to be much more resilient. 

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 01:06:36 PM »

I love my droid. Typing this on it now. Fucking badass phone for zero dollars. I can't complain.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2010, 02:11:51 PM »

I went through about 4 iphones in the past 3 months.  I'm not getting another one, although I hear that the 4g versions are supposed to be much more resilient. 

Nobody knows how reliable they'll be since they aren't out yet.

Good example is the HTC Evo 4G and the HTC Incredible are both having "problems" with the touchscreen where it won't always recognize screen-presses unless it's grounded.  Not really an issue since most people hold their phone in their hand when they use it, but shows problems aren't always evident until the product is in the hands of consumers...

Looks like it'd be reliable to me but who knows.

ifly87

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 02:33:48 PM »

You must be doing something wrong, haha.

I went in to pre-order the new iphone 4 today and they said they are all sold out, no more pre-orders godamnit. now I have to wait until early july.

Lol...Fags

bigwig

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 07:13:24 PM »

Tmobile is running a promo this weekend where if you sign up for a contract, you get any phone free.

g_shok

• Certified OG
  • SuperSport
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »

sheep
ride or die - smoke &ampamp fly
What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 02:36:37 AM »

I wish apple made toilet paper.

I'd trash that shit.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 04:12:05 AM »

This. Get a net book if you need a portable computer.
Its funny seeing all the mongaloid kids these days walking around/ driving etc while texting or messaging their friends on facefucks with their phones, they look like a bunch of droids.

The people that fall into the asset column in life are depleting :(
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up