:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: invited to another shitty wedding  (Read 1945 times)

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
invited to another shitty wedding
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »

and since they are white trash and treating me like royalty, plus i got my eye on a couple bridesmaids, im gonna go

also ive been practising my drinking today since i vebeen pretty sober while on the unemployed tip lately

im fittina do the whole nyc-pa-sc trip super flat rate so ive already got someone else (a bridesmaid) drivin and im gonna try to write her a fake check or give her photocopied money for gas before i sex her

then for the wedding couple i saw on their registery they totally clicked on some shit by accident cause i know them so i am considering buying them shit i KNOW they cannot possibly use and not giving them a reciept

or i might photocopy them more fake money and print a card off the internet in b/w

I went to one RHMT wedding (Tims) and it was not quite cheap for me but it was well worth it for one of my best friends (and also all the boozing, drunk driving, and having sexy with someone elses unaattractive girflried I did "theres only one bed in our hotel" "yeah dont worry about it") . the other weddings i got suckered into ive pretty much scammed the newly wedded idiots.

so boys, whose got some flatrate wedding tales
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Re: invited to another shitty wedding
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »

also some stuff to look at i should make a post of my softball in central park collection soon too

All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »

weddings are awesome.  the most fun is had when you drink yourself to temporary memory loss. 

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

Hell yeah weddings are fun, bitches lose their inhibitions because of it.  makes absolutely no sense, but its true.  yurineys story proves the point, even he got some.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt
Pages: [1]   Go Up