:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bought a 93 Accord Wagon  (Read 3128 times)

d16forlife

• Certified OG
Bought a 93 Accord Wagon
« on: August 20, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »

Been looking for one for a while. I love wagons and found this one locally on Craig's list. It has 128k original miles. The engine bay is clean as hell, not 1 sign of oil and it doesn't look like its been washed recently ether, and it runs awesome but its an auto :-\. Guy wanted $2500 and talked him down to $2200. The inside was so dirty that I pulled all the seats out and literally hosed them off and scrubbed them with liquid Tide in a bucket and a brush. The paint on the hood is the only part that's really fucked up but the body is dent free. Gonna take it down across the border for a $600 paint job in the near future. Other than that just needs little things here and there. A/C wasn't working but just needed to be charged. I had it vacuum tested and charged and now hav nice cold are. Guy only charged me $60

Cash is short right now so I'm probably just going to run it like it is till I get the funds to throw a H22 with a 5 speed in it.

Phate

Re: Bought a 93 Accord Wagon
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:09:27 AM »

nice car, but you arent putting a B18 in if you aren't retarded.
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png

d16forlife

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »

Never mind. Meant to say H22. :yes: not B18

2slow

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 01:53:39 AM »

Fuck a h22 turbo that shit bitch

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 02:59:04 AM »

Look slike the dirty socal texas border hopper is back? Been a while taco fucker.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 09:09:12 AM »

Look slike the dirty socal texas border hopper is back? Been a while taco fucker.

Raffi... FUCK YEAH!!

d16forlife

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »

Fuck a h22 turbo that shit bitch
I'm thinking about it. I need it to be reliable though so I might just throw a big enough turbo in it so it only makes boost up on heavy load, I.E WOT. The 60/63 in my 95 civic with the dirty d was perfect because around town it drove and gave me normal gas mileage but when I smashed, the T3 delivered 12 pounds on demand :yes:

I see they haven't raided the Chinese safe house yet and ran you ass back to chink-ville. But them who would your mom have clean up the jizz off the floors at her massage parler.
Thanks for the welcome. :-*

Thanks JD. These things are far and few in between so I had to jump on it. Don't know too much about the PGMFI though :-\

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 11:00:30 AM »

Honestly, if you want reliable get a stock H22 swap with a true H22 transmission.  One of those tri-y HyTech knockoff headers and stock intake/long block H22's have been kicking off 200-205 to the wheels with a tune.  It's a little cheaper than a turbo, a lot less hassle to put together, and super reliable.  It might not be the sexy ride on this forum but it wouldn't suck to own it by anyone here's standards.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »

Even if you were to keep it auto(h22 trans), it would still be pretty peppy especially for a daily driver.

Nice pick up. I've always loved cb9's.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »

Definitely do an H22 because N/A is superior to F/I in every way.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »

I say turbo stock motor, evo8-9 mani/ turbo almost bolts up. You can build the motor using H23 rods and 4g63 pistions. Rods and pistions can be had for under $100 with rings :noel:
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

d16forlife

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Getting a manifold is no problem since I have a welder on hand to make any mani. style needed to make it work with A/C. If it got turboed it would be a junk yard setup like the one I had in my civic back in the days. Back then I used a Custom Coach intercooler, Saab 900 T3 turbo, DSM 450's, and my own intercooler piping controlled by and AFC hack. Cost me less than $800 to get it running and didn't look 1/2 bad. Ran an internal adjustable wastegate that went up to 12 pounds......thinking I might be able to piece something like that together again and adjust the wastegate to 5-7 ponds. Gonna start hitting the junk yards and see what I can find. :yes:

H22 would be nice!! I agree that it would be the right way to go.

d112crzy, thanks. That pickup is heading back to the bank which is why I needed to get another car. Just got lucky and found the wagon. The Armada in the garage is my baby and she is staying even if my wife left ;)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:33 PM »

you paid 2200 for that? you should see the cb7 i just bought for 500.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

d16forlife

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 02:14:05 AM »

Great for you. You want a fucking cookie? 8)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 05:58:34 AM »

thinking I might be able to piece something like that together again and adjust the wastegate to 5-7 ponds. Gonna start hitting the junk yards and see what I can find. :yes:

Yarrrr....this:

I say turbo stock motor, evo8-9 mani/ turbo almost bolts up. You can build the motor using H23 rods and 4g63 pistions. Rods and pistions can be had for under $100 with rings :noel:

I still have a picture somewhere showing the flange side of a modded DSM manifold ready to bolt up to a f22a1. Then get a 16g and turn that shit out. I think the name is redzcstdhatch, he has a f22 at nearly 400whp. Ony bottom end mod at that point was a different harmonic balancer.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

d16forlife

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »

Thanks for the info. :yes:

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »

that dsm flange isn't ready to bolt up it  needs some redrilling first, besides that the dsm setup puts shit in fucked up spots and makes it really tight for clearance with a decent size turbo inches from the alternator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up