:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 250 inline, now nsfw with d series carnage  (Read 6335 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: 250 inline, now nsfw with d series carnage
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 09:03:52 PM »

There is part of a sticker on the valve cover that says 250 turbo something lol. once the 350 is ready to drop in i think i will try the turbo anyways, the six shooter is coming out, may as well see how she does  ;D ill post carnage as it happends.

Carnage is cool, but do this right!  I'm too old to remember what era engine this is, and too drunk and arrogant to bother with going back and reading, but if it's carby then the outer cyls furthest away from the carb will be a LOT leaner due to fuel fall out.  Jet rich, read plugs, try to borescope the pistons for how the carbon coat forms, DO WORK.

I'm proud to know you.

That Guy

• Fast and danger
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 10:08:15 PM »

werd. thought about the fueling issue and was considering a dirty dual carb setup to make up for the lean ends, another factory 1bbl carb should help out enough i would hope, some kind of square pipe intake and exhaust manifold that looks like it could fall off would do the trick. 66 biscayne four door btw

As is i drove it home from 45 mins out of town, one rocker stud pulled out of the head on intake valve for cyl 2, rocker sitting sideways and pushrod was beside it lol its much cleaner now and has better tires on it, but same old 6 cyl. paid 600 for it

fuck you more harder and with bigger letters.

93 Four Door  D16A6 SRP Eagle bottom, Factory rebuild up top. --->gtgtSplit fucking cylinder 1. detonation, you whore Welcome to the house that hate buil

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 12:20:56 PM »

That's a nice car for $600.

That Guy

• Fast and danger
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »

thanks man, its pretty clean inside for its age, mice fucked the headliner and some of the back seat, but not the outer seat cloth just the insides so it still looks ok, heres a some pics of when i strippped the interior and welded and painted up the floor. Flux core  O0

fuck you more harder and with bigger letters.

93 Four Door  D16A6 SRP Eagle bottom, Factory rebuild up top. --->gtgtSplit fucking cylinder 1. detonation, you whore Welcome to the house that hate buil
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up