:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP :( Need a free Downloadable Trojan / Virus remover my poor computer  (Read 6777 times)

rawr

• Certified OG

but printing creepy things on peoples unsecure network printers was soooooo funnnnnn   :mexi:

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS

but printing creepy things on peoples unsecure network printers was soooooo funnnnnn   :mexi:

LEMONPARTY MOTHERFUCKER

jhonda

• BOATS-n-HOES

yea my computer is still Fucked :( im gonna see how much it cost to get it looked at if its too much then .... Prob go too my mother and say heyyy MOM so since Christmas is just a few weeks away ummmmm..... lol ill prob have to get a new computer :( . right now im using a "THING" I Put together from bordum and being mad cuz my messed up computer lol my "Thing" is working pretty good but its more just piceses of verious computers ive had over the years all rigged together lol  O0   :mexi:    :noel:      :?:
stock b20-vtec + 342hp 247wtq = NO TRACTION

Jorsher

• Certified OG

yea my computer is still Fucked :( im gonna see how much it cost to get it looked at if its too much then .... Prob go too my mother and say heyyy MOM so since Christmas is just a few weeks away ummmmm..... lol ill prob have to get a new computer :( . right now im using a "THING" I Put together from bordum and being mad cuz my messed up computer lol my "Thing" is working pretty good but its more just piceses of verious computers ive had over the years all rigged together lol  O0   :mexi:    :noel:      :?:

Ship it here with $50. :Jew:

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

Ship Jorsher computer
Computer returns riddled with Lemonparty
??Profit??

99Legacy99

• RHMT

Run linux. Virus \ malware problem solved.

Avast works great.

Get a hacked version of Deepfreeze you can usually find it on btjunkie or thepiratebay with a crack. It keeps things from being saved to the computer. So if something fucks up. Reboot the computer. Tada good as new.

Honestly with most virus's its almost better to format and re-install. Seeing as most the time the stuff you wanna keep is infected. Just have some fast internet so you can download anything important you may have lost.

Secondly, for things that are REALLY important. Make hard copies of them. IE burning them on dvd's that way if you have really really important documents that you couldn't bare to lose. You wont have to worry about that. Or look into an online backup solution. They are rather cheap anymore.

Flash drives can be infected with a virus if it comes into contact with an infected computer. You cant infect a burnt dvd, unless the files you burnt onto it were already infected. Blank dvd's and cds are quite cheap if stuff changes just burn a new cd\dvd.

Problem solved.

I seen it mentioned here before. A lot of the newer malware infects the browser settings using a proxy server to redirect you to a strange webpage. Usually trying to get you to buy this "antivirus" software that will remove the malware. Its not a virus, its just shit this company made that paying 30$ will give you the stuff to remove it.

Boot into safemode with network support download antivirus software. Run antivirus. If still having problems. Format and re-install.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Run linux. Virus \ malware problem solved.

Avast works great.

Get a hacked version of Deepfreeze you can usually find it on btjunkie or thepiratebay with a crack. It keeps things from being saved to the computer. So if something fucks up. Reboot the computer. Tada good as new.

Honestly with most virus's its almost better to format and re-install. Seeing as most the time the stuff you wanna keep is infected. Just have some fast internet so you can download anything important you may have lost.

Secondly, for things that are REALLY important. Make hard copies of them. IE burning them on dvd's that way if you have really really important documents that you couldn't bare to lose. You wont have to worry about that. Or look into an online backup solution. They are rather cheap anymore.

Flash drives can be infected with a virus if it comes into contact with an infected computer. You cant infect a burnt dvd, unless the files you burnt onto it were already infected. Blank dvd's and cds are quite cheap if stuff changes just burn a new cd\dvd.

Problem solved.

I seen it mentioned here before. A lot of the newer malware infects the browser settings using a proxy server to redirect you to a strange webpage. Usually trying to get you to buy this "antivirus" software that will remove the malware. Its not a virus, its just shit this company made that paying 30$ will give you the stuff to remove it.

Boot into safemode with network support download antivirus software. Run antivirus. If still having problems. Format and re-install.

Run linux isn't the answer for everyone.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:33:35 AM by Ntrain2k »

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

BuT yOu CaN rUn AnYtHiNg oN LiNuX tHaT YoU cAN oN wInDoWs WiTh VmWaRe!!11

Except, not always. ::)

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die

Run linux. Virus \ malware problem solved.  well no, not really.  If you got viruses that bad getting all your programs to function in linux will more than likely be tough

Avast works great.

Get a hacked version of Deepfreeze you can usually find it on btjunkie or thepiratebay with a crack. It keeps things from being saved to the computer. So if something fucks up. Reboot the computer. Tada good as new. (deepfreeze works well in corp environment but at home it could be troublesome to do updates, installs or other things users want to do trouble free)

Honestly with most virus's its almost better to format and re-install. Seeing as most the time the stuff you wanna keep is infected. Just have some fast internet so you can download anything important you may have lost.  Rarely have i found music files and or pictures to be infected. I usually grab the desktop, documents and favorites before i format anything.

Secondly, for things that are REALLY important. Make hard copies of them. IE burning them on dvd's that way if you have really really important documents that you couldn't bare to lose. You wont have to worry about that. Or look into an online backup solution. They are rather cheap anymore. external HD's are pretty cheap, i have reservations about storing my stuff on god knows who's server god knows where

Flash drives can be infected with a virus if it comes into contact with an infected computer. You cant infect a burnt dvd, unless the files you burnt onto it were already infected. Blank dvd's and cds are quite cheap if stuff changes just burn a new cd\dvd.  In my experience you have to do something pretty damn stupid to infect a DVD or Thumb drive.  if you did then just stop and let someone else fix it.

Problem solved.

Boot into safemode with network support download antivirus software. Run antivirus. If still having problems. Format and re-install. lol

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

Linux ate Mike's mom's dick last night.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads

Linux ate Mike's mom's dick last night.

LOL  :noel:

rawr

• Certified OG

Almost any scriptkiddie with half a testical can write a virus that absolutely fucks the smegma out of your computers labias.

No one writes destructive, malicious viruses anymore. It's pretty disappointing.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS

JD loves me so much he can't stop talking about me.

I wasn't talking about you, queerbait.  I was talking about your MOTHER so stop feeling so special.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up