:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drug test  (Read 10616 times)

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
Re: Drug test
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2010, 03:34:34 AM »

Is the fake piss a liquid or a powder? The ones I've been to tape all the handles and stuff so you can't get water unless you dip it out of the bowl.

Just get the one that has the thermometer on it and tape it to the inside of your leg or under your sack. I've heard of a few places that do a quick pat down, so don't keep it in your pocket.... or sock....Jorsher (I think it was you anyways)

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2010, 10:39:51 AM »

Is the fake piss a liquid or a powder? The ones I've been to tape all the handles and stuff so you can't get water unless you dip it out of the bowl.

Just get the one that has the thermometer on it and tape it to the inside of your leg or under your sack. I've heard of a few places that do a quick pat down, so don't keep it in your pocket.... or sock....Jorsher (I think it was you anyways)

Yeah, that was me.  Out of all the times I've done drug tests, the only time they've checked my socks was the time I had the shit hiding in my sock.

Now I'm not lazy and rig it in my boxers.

Quick Fix comes with a premixed 2oz bottle of fake urine with thermometer strip on the outside, a heating pad, and a rubber band to attach the heating pad to the bottle.

The time I got caught with the bottle in my sock was a day after I had smoked two fatties, and somehow I still managed to pass the drug test.  Passed before a day after smoking as well.  I don't know if it's due to my lack of body fat (my metabolism is ridiculous, which you'd know if you've seen a picture of me), or because the employer didn't care, but the fact that one of the time I passed was for the gov't contracting job leads me to believe it's because of my lack of fat.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 10:41:51 AM by Jorsher »

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2010, 04:36:56 PM »

I made the mistake of putting my bottle up on the defroster vent to warm it up one time before a drug test. It felt like my sack was on fire before I got that shit in the cup. Ended up telling them I was running a fever because it was 100.5 degrees on the strip.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2010, 04:43:23 PM »

I made the mistake of putting my bottle up on the defroster vent to warm it up one time before a drug test. It felt like my sack was on fire before I got that shit in the cup. Ended up telling them I was running a fever because it was 100.5 degrees on the strip.

Lol, I bet that was uncomfortable as hell. I think they more worry about it being under temp.

One time when I went to take mine I couldn't piss so I had to sit in the lobby and drink water forever. Then it felt like someone punched me in the stomach I had to shit so bad. So I went back there and blew the toilet up where the test was...needless to say you can't flush. Sucked for that chick

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2010, 04:45:19 PM »

lol

WPPF

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2010, 04:47:23 PM »

I've never had to take a drug test in my life.  Unfortunately, I don't do any drugs either.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »

I've never had to take a drug test in my life.  Unfortunately, I don't do any drugs either.

Where you work at? My gf works for Wachovia/Wells Fargo and they don't do drug testing either.

WPPF

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »

Wright State University.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up