:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: diesel ricers  (Read 11317 times)

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
Re: diesel ricers
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 11:08:45 PM »

Put a bullydog triple dog on it they are the shit and then you can run a crazy larry.

LOL, I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but I actually built some twins for a guy not that long ago, and he put down just over 900hp on fuel on the crazy larry tune.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 11:38:23 PM »

Put a bullydog triple dog on it they are the shit and then you can run a crazy larry.

LOL, I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but I actually built some twins for a guy not that long ago, and he put down just over 900hp on fuel on the crazy larry tune.
No shit! All I've ever seen is videos of faggots with stacks "rolling coal" on crazy larry.
92GSR - mild interest

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »

No shit! All I've ever seen is videos of faggots with stacks "rolling coal" on crazy larry.

Same here except, no vids, actual rig pigs thinking it is cool make it hard see the fuckin' road for everyones around them.   :noel:

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:30 AM »

here is a pic of it. i drove it today and got 22mpg on a trip i usually get 13 with the hemi (lots of hills on country roads)

i fucking love this thing, i love how you accelerate faster part throttle in OD than 3rd. you just let that bitch shift into OD at 40mph and let the torque pull you up anything

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 09:12:44 AM »

When i initially clicked Diesel Ricers i assumes you had posted a video of some faggots "Rollin Cole". Those are diesel ricers

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »

64 over an s480 in an 03 or 04, 120% cp3, and 90% exergy sticks. I felt it fueled a little hard down low, and had way too much timing, but the owner liked it so it is what it is.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Jmunk

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »

I got a 01 F250 with a 7.3l, it's a beast and will pull anything and get decent mileage if you keep it under 70mph.

i heard they got bad mileage especially towing. they are a lot heavier than the others i think. what mileage specifically are you getting

I have a crew cab, short bed, 4wd with a 4" lift and 35's. The truck weighs about 7300lb with a full tank of fuel. I can get 18mpg empty and got 15mpg on a trip through the WV hills pulling about 7k lbs. If you drive anything decent it helps alot. I have gotten 20mpg on a trip at 70mph where it was all flat.

If you don't have a EGT gauge get one, best investment for a diesel, a must have for towing anything heavy. Keep the fuel filter changed out at the suggested intervals, filters are cheaper then injectors.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:24:07 PM by Jmunk »

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 07:44:52 PM »

I've got an 08 2500 duramax. I get about 18-22mpg on highway, 12-16 mpg city depending on how I get with the lead foot.

Should be putting on efi live and some Passenger Diesel parts this summer for something a little wilder.
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 10:03:17 PM »

I took the truck back to the dealer its fucked up. I didn't notice it during the test drive but its fucked. It has a bad cylinder. Ring. Piston dunno... Ite fucked

03 Cummins blow by

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »

You need a beast truck, whitey!!

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »

I took the truck back to the dealer its fucked up. I didn't notice it during the test drive but its fucked. It has a bad cylinder. Ring. Piston dunno... Ite fucked

03 Cummins blow by

Probably cracked ring on number 5 and / or 6

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 12:34:37 AM »

Yea whatever it is its fucked up. Going to go buy the 06 tomorrow. It's 22k though instead of 15.5

hatchboy

• Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 10:22:19 AM »

Yea whatever it is its fucked up. Going to go buy the 06 tomorrow. It's 22k though instead of 15.5
Had this white '06 before my '07.5 , Really enjoyed it, engine ran for ever.

This is the '07.5 before the mods were done

Jmunk

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:34 AM »

The mpg that you posted was damn good for a truck with low compression in one cylinder. I would in all honesty switch my 7.3l out for a dodge with the 5.9l. I like the simplicity of 6 cylinder vs 8 cylinders. More injectors to go bad and extra moving parts.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »

The mpg that you posted was damn good for a truck with low compression in one cylinder. I would in all honesty switch my 7.3l out for a dodge with the 5.9l. I like the simplicity of 6 cylinder vs 8 cylinders. More injectors to go bad and extra moving parts.

yea i know thats why i took it to a diesel mech before i went back to the dealer. it did seem kinda under powered but i guess thats the SO for you. i was gunna use a box to put it to HO levels anyways.

the i6 doesn't have to rev like the v8s do to create their torque so they'll always have a leg up in getting better fuel mileage.

Jmunk

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 05:44:44 PM »

You need a beast truck, whitey!!

That trailer weighs more then the two cars on it.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »

I got this 06 instead. It cost a lot more... 24k but it has 120k miles and its big horn edition.

I'm gunman take the running boards off

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:59:19 PM by random-strike »

Jmunk

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2012, 10:57:30 PM »

Should have told the other guy to give you some cash for a new used junkyard engine.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2012, 12:18:47 AM »

Should have told the other guy to give you some cash for a new used junkyard engine.

They don't think anything is wrong with it. They will probably try to sell it to another person.

That one was a 03 SO meaning it had like 245hp and 455tq.

The one I have now is 610tq 325hp
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:20:51 AM by random-strike »

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »

That's good the new one has a real box on it. Dunno how hatchboy makes that puny box on the megacab work.
92GSR - mild interest

hatchboy

• Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 09:48:28 AM »

That's good the new one has a real box on it. Dunno how hatchboy makes that puny box on the megacab work.
Canopy and a trailer. When you have three children that all ride in forward facing seats, the quad cab just didn't have enough room.
Now i can have them in the truck and walk in front of them to strap them in. There IS a company in Texas that does mega cab long bed conversions though......
=)

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2012, 10:11:46 AM »

Thats one thing about the dodge quad cabs. They feel small compared to the ford quad cabs. I see why you went with the mega cab. Had a friend that had a dodge quad cab. Use to tote around wife, 2 kids and a dog in it. He always said, I wish i had more room. Then he bought a 06 ford quad cab and he said he wish he would have just gotten the ford in the first place. So much more room in it.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2012, 10:30:28 AM »

lol at the folks who buy huge ass diesels and then complain about room.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

rawr

• Certified OG
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2012, 11:08:11 AM »

But there's not enough room for my family in my urban assault vehicle!

mandrel-bends

• Columbia River Mandrel Bending
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2012, 12:19:24 PM »

My f650 gets 9 mpg. My f550 gets 14. We haul 16k and 10k respectively across the backs of them. Gonna need to get into biodiesel at the rate these pigs go through it.
Columbia River Mandrel Bending
CNC Mandrel Bending &ampamp Precision Waterjet Cutting
http://www.mandrelbends.com

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »

+1

Plus if he would have listened and got the pilot he would have room for his family and a few of his cousins.

hatchboy

• Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2012, 02:33:05 PM »

+1

Plus if he would have listened and got the pilot he would have room for his family and a few of his cousins.

Can't pull a 34ft trailer with a pilot!
Point is, had a 2010 grand caravan to fit all the kids in as well, and when we go camping i hated having to sit against the steering wheel when my son was seated behind me forward facing, hence the decision to get a mega cab, and i have never looked back, have more room than any other truck (Although standard dodge shotty interior) and a 6.7l pushing it. I have PLENTY of room in this truck.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

Ha!  you have apparently not tried sir.  I could do anything with my honda.  only reason i sold it was because A) i wanted more of a challenge and B) i got tried of random women throwing their panties at me everywhere i went.  it was nice at first but they get all hung up in the windshield wipers when im doing hardcore off roading.

Real Talk though, i went to Lowe's once to get some pavers to make a 10x15 foot patio in my backyard.  Like a real man i had the pilot backed up and waited on the forklift dude to drop em off so i could load em up in one swing.  There was this good ole boy with his brand new Rhino Lined silverado waiting for some bricks too.  30 day tags on it i think and he was asking the guy about rental truck prices cause he didn't want to get his shiny new pavement princess starter kit messed up.  I looked and he was getting about half to maybe 2/3rds the amount of bricks i was getting.

I looked over and said "when im done hauling that you want me to pick up your bricks in my honda for you"  He didn't find it nearly as amusing as me and the forklift dude.  He went and got a rental truck.

mandrel-bends

• Columbia River Mandrel Bending
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »

We permanently destroyed our 2008 Tundra 4x4 5.7L by over loading it too often. We replaced damn near everything in the suspension, even added air bags and could never get that bitch stop trying to swing it's ass off the road everytime we took a corner with a trailer or even ran a moderate load. After nuking that truck so bad (and later selling it), I'm really warry of overloading vehicles that aren't meant for it. Be careful.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:58:53 PM by mandrel-bends »
Columbia River Mandrel Bending
CNC Mandrel Bending &ampamp Precision Waterjet Cutting
http://www.mandrelbends.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up